What's new

A nation divided

@ No ! I disagree with you. The Jamaati's are not that strong in Bangladesh. We donnot see what Modudi says we only consider that Jamaati's are out and out anti-India and hence in times of real crisis they would fight till the last.

@ Here also I disagree with you majority of our people wanted their legitimate right from the central govt of Pakistan. Even the election of 1970 was on the basis of united Pakistan. Had Central Govt agreed upon the demands of Sk Mujib then the situation could had been different. Mujib never never wanted this type of Independent. He never wanted that Bangladesh to be liberated with the help of Indian soldier. Had it been so, he could have fled away before 25 March 1971. Had he fled to India he could have killed by RAW. We the Bengalise were under the cluches of RAW from the very begining we lately realized it.

@ Just for your information once Mujib came Pakistan and became Prime Minister then he enquired about the secret pact India which Tazuddin signed. Once he read it while taking break fast and saw the signature of Tazuddin then and there he ordered his resignation from the Ministry. Tazuddin was the wartime acting Prime Minister of Bangladesh. After sacking Tazuddin Mujib atonce rang Buster the then American Ambassator at Dhaka for his security, soon it was ensured.

@ Mujib went to Lahore (1974) TO JOIN the Islamic Conference without informrming to India and USSR.

@ In order to come out from the cluches of India Mujib came more closer to USSR, Fidel Castro and Marshal Tito. And finally he declared one Party Systen in Bangladesh. These all things were done with the aim to come out from the influence of India.

So mujib had his paa in dui noukatei.so if dalim bahini did not act on 15th August he would have been killed in RAW,s hand eventually. Like ZIA?

The trials have exposed any illusion of Jamat as a sane minded political force willing to take part in political reforms and fight by the ballot rather than the street. It now stands as a rag-tag Islamist thug force no different than MB and JI in other countries. Therefore for viable future of Bangladesh it is very important that such violent political parties be banned and their leaders bought to gallows for they preach nothing but hate and cause chaos in a country.

I dislike Maududi for what he did to ahmadi's and others in Pakistan as well as his ideology, but you have no right to speak about Bangladesh Jamat without any iota of knowledge about them. Keep your hatred reserved for Pakistan Jamat and do not poke nose where it does not belong.

The trials have exposed any illusion of Jamat as a sane minded political force willing to take part in political reforms and fight by the ballot rather than the street. It now stands as a rag-tag Islamist thug force no different than MB and JI in other countries. Therefore for viable future of Bangladesh it is very important that such violent political parties be banned and their leaders bought to gallows for they preach nothing but hate and cause chaos in a country.

Jamaat is not a militant combat outfit.

@kalu_miah Kindly avoid name-calling other members.

Last edited by a moderator:
BAL should be allowed to act according to the law and try the criminals if there is enough to justify a case against them - which I am sure there is.

There are. But are they following them? :lol:

Banning JI would be the best thing to ever happen in BD and will also set off the domino effect for banning JI in Pakistan and India.

Wrong. Completely wrong.

Jamaat is not a militant combat outfit.

@kalu_miah Kindly avoid name-calling other members.

Sorry, I got carried away. I have some reasons though. This somebozo, I think truly a fitting user name, and many others like him, I see day in and day out sabotage Pakistan's national interest bad mouthing Arabs about Wahabi this, Wahabi that. These people have an agenda, just like Ahmadi of "Pran Corp" fame are financing the Shahbag circus.

Eventually all Muslims need to understand and know more about their internal enemies who have caused us more harms than any outsider ever can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I got carried away. I have some reasons though. This somebozo, I think truly a fitting user name, and many others like him, I see day in and day out sabotage Pakistan's national interest bad mouthing Arabs about Wahabi this, Wahabi that. These people have an agenda, just like Ahmadi of "Pran Corp" fame are financing the Shahbag circus.

Eventually all Muslims need to understand and know more about their internal enemies who have caused us more harms than any outsider ever can.

Well, the term "Wahabi" is an offensive term in Saudi Arabia. Even here. And Al-Wahab is one of the Almighty's names, meaning The Bestower.

I really do not know about much about that user.

Don't know about Pran Corp financing the Shahbag fest either. Most of their products suck anyway :lol:

Though, I do know for a fact that Jamuna Group is one of the government intermediaries. You know, the companies offering free biryani, logistics, water and sanitation. They get paid by the government for offering those.

Security is provided by the government of-course.

Well, the term "Wahabi" is an offensive term in Saudi Arabia. Even here. And Al-Wahab is one of the Almighty's names, meaning The Bestower.

I really do not know about much about that user.

Don't know about Pran Corp financing the Shahbag fest either. Most of their products suck anyway :lol:

Though, I do know for a fact that Jamuna Group is one of the government intermediaries. You know, the companies offering free biryani, logistics, water and sanitation. They get paid by the government for offering those.

Security is provided by the government of-course.

:taz:pran chanachur and jhalmuri in canada is the closest thing i could have of bangladeshi rastar chanachur and jhalmuri in bd....so no bad mouthing pran:D

It is not the tribunal but the Islamist who are on a country wide rampage attacking police and destroying property!

We don't have to hear what is going on in Bangladesh from a heretic Pakistani. The whole thing started when the sham tribunal began violating every fundamental principle of the justice system but of course, a so-called Pakistani heretic posing as a Muslim won't see that. I don't know what these indians posing as Pakistani doing in Pakistan.

i wonder if Bangladesh will be safe to travel in June.. I was looking forward to that.. maybe need to cancel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom