What's new

A Jew worked as clerick for 18 years in DI Khan

Maybe , maybe not . Our national habit of looking far and wide for foreign third hands and conspiracies instead of investigating ourselves prevents me from believing this . So , how do we know for sure ? Are we supposed to just take this person's word ?

OK, so whats the moral of this video

There's no tangible proof. Since all database has been digitalized, this sort of 'infiltration' should be avoided.

Not sure what a "clerick" is but blaming the jews is hardly believable. He should just blame qadianis. I heard theres lots of qadianis working in sensitive areas of Pakistan. And at the end of the day, the qadiani conspiracy story is more believable?

Alarming, it means there is need to scrutinize all doubtful imams, specially in the KPK.

I use to listen to this guy daily in the morning. He knows some amazing stuff regarding religions and other issues.

Sheikh Ahmad al-Adwan, the ‘Zionist Sheikh,’ said, “God may he be praised and blessed rewarded me with knowledge of His holy book and chose me to renew the knowledge of God and religion among the Islamic Ummah, and interpret that which needs interpreting in its verses, which most Islamic scholars misinterpret.”

“Among these are the verses which deal with the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) and their rights in particular,” he said in the interview. “There are a hundred holy verses in the Koran which contemporary scholars did not properly interpret… These verses prove and express God’s will and his intentions: the will and desire for peace and harmony and His instructions for people to ensure them.”
Jordan's 'Zionist Sheikh' Cites Quranic Sources for Islam-Jewish Relations | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
@Secur

Sheikh Ahmad al-Adwan, the ‘Zionist Sheikh,’ said, “God may he be praised and blessed rewarded me with knowledge of His holy book and chose me to renew the knowledge of God and religion among the Islamic Ummah, and interpret that which needs interpreting in its verses, which most Islamic scholars misinterpret.”

“Among these are the verses which deal with the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) and their rights in particular,” he said in the interview. “There are a hundred holy verses in the Koran which contemporary scholars did not properly interpret… These verses prove and express God’s will and his intentions: the will and desire for peace and harmony and His instructions for people to ensure them.”
Jordan's 'Zionist Sheikh' Cites Quranic Sources for Islam-Jewish Relations | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
@Secur

The point being ? I can deduce little from a news for my argument except understanding your will to prove that such people exist which I do not disagree with . Throughout the Islamic history , even the most Islamic of Muslim scholars have been found guilty of desiring to ' reinterpret ' things which strangely others have missed . Unfortunately , the past history of Pakistan isn't with it on this issue though , we have been quite liberal in labeling people ' infidel ' for a long time who merely do not agree with us . It would take more than this person's word to prove this thing .

aiEJH.gif

Even Indians worked as clerics in Pakistan in the past. Raw has been busy.

so basically he trying to say that bad mullah are the jews, and good mullahs dont exist !!

I hate this pathetic loser admi bilal qutab... I used to listen to him, recently he said, blah blah blah...ager nawaz sharif na raha tou Pakistan ka ina illahe-wa-inahe-rajoon... kuttay kay bacha !! :angry:

Back
Top Bottom