What's new

A good maulvi !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imams for good or bad are part of us, our people, our culture our faith

Most are great doing their roles without complaint, we need teachers of our faith

The neo liberal whoremongers do not represent our people, our culture, our faith, our beliefs

They are an abomination, we need to go qadri on these liberal slime and 90% of pakistanis would agree

THAT's the problem! They are more cultural than religious...

I mean they degrade women, they preach false laws, MOST are uneducated or do not even understand what their mouths are stating, they threat children by beating - making them not wanting to read the Quran.

They spread hatred! An imam is a leader of namaaz...and with great position comes great responsibilities....

1stly, we are supposed to follow the Prophet S.A.W. and HE uplifted women (Kadijah, Aisha, Fatima), was kind, gentle and spoke truth...NOTHING like any random molvi you'd pick in Pakistan!!

2ndly, EVERYWHERE all over the Quran it says is there anyone who would ponder on the words sent by GOD...So, why asking a question makes a Molvi angry? Why when a molvi doesn't know the answer feels insulted and produces his own answers instead of saying I DO NOT KNOW, WILL SEARCH AND TELL YOU...

The strong is not one who can hold back a fleet or throw his anger around but one who can control both his ego and anger!

THAT's the problem! They are more cultural than religious...

I mean they degrade women, they preach false laws, MOST are uneducated or do not even understand what their mouths are stating, they threat children by beating - making them not wanting to read the Quran.

They spread hatred! An imam is a leader of namaaz...and with great position comes great responsibilities....

1stly, we are supposed to follow the Prophet S.A.W. and HE uplifted women (Kadijah, Aisha, Fatima), was kind, gentle and spoke truth...NOTHING like any random molvi you'd pick in Pakistan!!

2ndly, EVERYWHERE all over the Quran it says is there anyone who would ponder on the words sent by GOD...So, why asking a question makes a Molvi angry? Why when a molvi doesn't know the answer feels insulted and produces his own answers instead of saying I DO NOT KNOW, WILL SEARCH AND TELL YOU...

The strong is not one who can hold back a fleet or throw his anger around but one who can control both his ego and anger!
Excellent points, girl. People such as yourself make us proud!

Imams for good or bad are part of us, our people, our culture our faith

Most are great doing their roles without complaint, we need teachers of our faith

The neo liberal whoremongers do not represent our people, our culture, our faith, our beliefs

They are an abomination, we need to go qadri on these liberal slime and 90% of pakistanis would agree

I hope your a$$ gets deported from the safety of the UK and straight to Qadri-land so you can taste some Qadri-nectar for yourself.

ok I am going to close this thread as this is going to turn in to ugly-religious warfare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom