What's new

A former prime minister of India drank his own urine as a form of alternati

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's so typical of india, not exactly an omg thing.

should i post you tube link of "Pakistani eating donkey and dog meat"
or should post those link " in which people debating weather donkey/dog meat is halal or haram on national television"
should i generalize entire Pakistan based on two you-tube link?

see in every society some weird example exist,

in spit of knowing urine has best antioxidant property and other medical benefit very few % drink cow urine ,but use in Ayurveda medicine it is very common
Antioxidant capacity of human blood plasma and human urine: Simultaneous evaluation of the ORAC index and ascorbic acid concentration employing pyrogallol red as probe | Sigma-Aldrich

also in spit knowing creatinine abstract from human urine,most of the body builder take it as supplement world wide

Morarji Desai, the Indian leader from 1977-1979, even was interviewed on ABC News and 60 Minutes about his repulsive habit! In the ABC interview with Barbara Walters, Desai spoke at length about how he considered urine therapy a “cure for almost all diseases.” He claimed the practice could even help with cataracts “if you catch them at the beginning and continue washing your eyes with it.” On 60 Minutes with Dan Rather, he proclaimed urine therapy the “perfect” treatment for the millions of Indians who could not afford professional care at that time!

Despite what men such as Bear Grylls and Moraji Desai may tell you, consuming your own pee has no known health benefit. Yes, urine is 95% water, but the other 5% contains substances that are harmful for you - which is exactly why your body is expelling them in the first place! In fact, even if you are trapped with no access to water, it still might be a bad idea to drink urine. Survival experts are split on this issue. You can look at the pros and cons, and decide for yourself.
Read more at A former prime minister of India drank his own urine as a form of alternative medicine. - OMG Facts
if i will start posting weird thing which chines do,it will be end less
so better to be discuss some thing meaning full
in spit of knowing urine has best antioxidant property and other medical benefit very few % drink cow urine ,but use in Ayurveda medicine it is very common
Antioxidant capacity of human blood plasma and human urine: Simultaneous evaluation of the ORAC index and ascorbic acid concentration employing pyrogallol red as probe | Sigma-Aldrich

also in spit knowing creatinine abstract from human urine,most of the body builder take it as supplement world wide

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...s-own-urine-form-alternati.html#ixzz2eXtrMrJU

Bjp is doing same, introducing products made from cow urine.

should i post you tube link of "Pakistani eating donkey and dog meat"
or should post those link " in which people debating weather donkey/dog meat is halal or haram on national television"
should i generalize entire Pakistan based on two you-tube link?

see in every society some weird example exist,

if i will start posting weird thing which chines do,it will be end less
so better to be discuss some thing meaning full

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...s-own-urine-form-alternati.html#ixzz2eXtrMrJU
There is a difference between shoulds and musts and in your case, it's musts.

By the way you just proved my opinion of Indians right. From mantri to janta, everybody is addicted to pee cola and would go any length to show how healthy it is.

On a positive note: This Indian practice is probably the best example of human excreta recycling.
:cheers:

Laanat aisi zindagi pay jo moot pee kay guzray....

He drank his urine and lived till a 100. Want to know if eating tiger penis has worked for the Chinese or is just causing the extinction of that beautiful creature.

Laanat aisi zindgi pay jo dusare ki talwe chat ke guzary,
Laanat aisi zindgi pay jo dusro ke kahirat pay guzary
Laanat aisi zindgi pay jo do paise ke liye apne bacho ko Drone se marvaye
list is endless.

on topic, it's his life his belief and his deeds. No you and any can do about it. Right or wrong is very subjective and people select it based on their convenience.

Wasn't there a hadis which prescribed camel urine as well! ;)

Hadees can wrong wor right or poorly quoted..
Fortunately all Muslim don't drink animal urine or their own... Not sure about you guys.

He probably liked it too. you never know:). But he was known for being an honest politician. I would rather vote for an honest leader who drinks his own pee than a politician who sells his nation for money and power.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course there's the exception....
And then there are the poor people which have urine in diet..

But nothing like this exists anywhere else in te world... ONLY EN ENDDIA! ;)

Wee dram: Hindu group launches cow's urine drink - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

OMG.. are you going against your religion? your prophet drank it too.. you should follow him if you don't already. or you drink it but lying coz you think it is shameful. Be proud of who you are!

Islam Question and Answer - The benefits of drinking camel urine

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking from all the posts it seems the "The Trollers got trolled", the OP has not replied to a single post, did not expect an avalanche would come towards him..:omghaha:

Bjp is doing same, introducing products made from cow urine.

Just for your Information.

Mr Desai lived 100 yeras without any disease.

Pl google search for COW urine therapy as I am unable to post link. It is an excellent treatment for canser, obbesity and many heart related disease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom