What's new

A cynical electoral game at Indian Muslims' expense

I agree. This is just another political ploy to divide-and-rule.

Hope all communities start realizing this dirty game & vote for development rather than religious parameters.

I don't know about you, but I don't see it happening in my lifetime.

Talk about conspiracy theories :rolleyes:

Where's the conspiracy?You do realize it is the majority and not minorities that elect people into power and if the majority was a bunch of radical Hindu bigots oppressing Muslims like you imagine it to be,rest assured a party called the Indian National Congress wouldn't even exist in today's age.

Where's the conspiracy?You do realize it is the majority and not minorities that elect people into power and if the majority was a bunch of radical Hindu bigots oppressing Muslims like you imagine it to be,rest assured a party called the Indian National Congress wouldn't even exist in today's age.

I was referring to this:

Article is written by a Pakistani either to convince the arabs that India is anti muslim as they have been trying to do for the last 64 years without any success ,

^^^ Toh specify karna chahiye nah and it wouldn't be the first time either that a Pakistani writer wrote crap on India.Chalo,at least it would mean you agree to what I said ;)

Back
Top Bottom