What's new

A Curious Indian!

I don't know, why you guys are so obsessed with 'I don't care'! (I guess you are the 4th Pakistani to use it on this thread itself)
You don't care thats why you are in such a mess. Start caring, things will automatically change.

I care about other things! But i dont care if you believe me or not!

ni bhai Indian Muslims love India and they are pure Indians I agree that agar kbi India team bahir hoo gai hoo or unhoon na aakay match deekhlia hoo or pakistan kay liey cheer kardia hoo than thats not a big deal but Indian Muslims love their country so no need to discuss on that……

Which Pakistani site are you referring? Tell me.

bro just what you need is not any adress of site it's just to open your eyes………
well just chk out your own survey of poverty and also share with us we all will accept that no need to argue……ツ

Firstly when India was invaded there was no India, it was many states and kingdoms, so you really need to think before you start babbling.

People saying on this forum and many others that Pakistan is unstable and blah blah and will perish, but its still doing good.

If your writing is better then mine then congratulation, would you like me to give you a browny point?.

You asked for an honest opinion, upon receiving that you found utility very hard to handle and have resorted to personal insults.

Ny dear friend if you don't like the answers then don't ask such questions.

It was you who babbled about invasions first and as a matter of fact when Delhi was invaded, Lahore was a part of that Kingdom which included Punjab (on both the sides). So I guess, you need to brush up your history a bit.

No, thank you. It was just to show that I don't need to take lessons from you on how to frame my posts.

It wasn't your opinion which bothered me, it was the stand on which those opinions where built up.

Its simple, you hate Indians but you don't know why! So you are coming up with such illogical arguments.

1 General Pakistani just negitive coz of Kashmir issue otherwise its ok
2 Country is just a country noone rates here it's just ok but net boys call India rapistan when pak is called ********* etc
well Islam gives all rights and freedom to non muslim and also equality and constitution too gives that so if some incidents ever happens they are coz of some personal problems or their own thinking nothing to do with law of Pakistan or Islam
4 Karachi and quetta are burning now a bit stable but were burning coz of foreign involvement and political parties wars……
overall punjab is ok sindh expect karachi is ok gilget baltistan is ok Balochistan has some minor probs with quetta probs KPK is a bit troublesome area and Fedral Administrited areas are hell now a days……
6 Army is respected coz of faith,dsicipline and sence of unity and the sacrifices made by them……
expect some useless generals like Yahya allz ok
Army is far more compitent than political parties thats all ……
Kashmir do a poll in Indian Kashmir if they are ok with you then we donot have any problems……:yu:

Finally after a long time, I am glad to see a sensible Pakistani.
Thanks for your reply Sir.

It was you who babbled about invasions first and as a matter of fact when Delhi was invaded, Lahore was a part of that Kingdom which included Punjab (on both the sides). So I guess, you need to brush up your history a bit.

No, thank you. It was just to show that I don't need to take lessons from you on how to frame my posts.

It wasn't your opinion which bothered me, it was the stand on which those opinions where built up.

Its simple, you hate Indians but you don't know why! So you are coming up with such illogical arguments.

When Delhi was invaded for the first time, lahore the land up to lahore was part of what was then Afghanistan, the land up to lahore was already captured.

The kingdom you talk about wasn't India was it?, it wasn't a one country was it?.

Maybe you need to reread history again, as i said if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

Indian Muslims or none Muslims, i dislike them, now where did i say i hate them?, you mmentioned that word so please point it out in my post or just remain silent.

Go through this: Wikipedia - List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

I have read about the Pakistan Railway, the adacemic and research instutions and infrastructure in Pakistan, about your Industrial advancement, Technological development and finally your God-like GDP. And trust me, in all these fields, Pakistan stands nowhere.

This thread is going completely in a wrong direction. My intention was NOT to argue with you guys about these things.

Go through this: Wikipedia - List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

I have read about the Pakistan Railway, the adacemic and research instutions and infrastructure in Pakistan, about the Industrial and Technological development in Pakistan and finally its GDP. And in all these fields, Pakistan stand nowhere.

This thread is going completely in a wrong direction. My intention was NOT to argue with you guys about these things.
buddy i did warn you but you like many so called peace loving intelectuals wanted to get a different result well even if the truth is killing them pakistanies as there national charecter will deny it no matter what and they will never aknowledge the truth from an Indan for them its bhlasphemy so dont bother what they feel about india or the world just have fun on the forum and never try to get paly with them at the expense of some indian or some indian mistake if you do that no matter ih it is a seneor member or a sri lankan or a bangladeshi in trans all will pound you and make fun of you there own patthettik state is no matter of concern to them hope u get my point sorry for spelling mistakes

When Delhi was invaded for the first time, lahore the land up to lahore was part of what was then Afghanistan, the land up to lahore was already captured.

The kingdom you talk about wasn't India was it?, it wasn't a one country was it?.

A bit of History for you:
At the period of the first Muslim conquests, Lahore was in possession of a Chauhan prince, of the family of Ajmer. Whether owing to change of dynasty, or to Lahore's exposed position on the high road from Afghanistan to India, it was subsequently deserted and the seat of the government was removed to Sialkot or its vicinity, where it remained until the period of the conquests of Sultan Mahmud Ghaznavi in the beginning of the eleventh century; that the conqueror re-occupied the deserted city, and established a garrison in a fort, which was built possibly, like the Old Fort at Delhi, on the ruin of the old Rajput stronghold.

And yeah, India wasn't a country at that time, so how can you say that these invasions prove that only the present-day Indians are weak or got genetically modified? If it is true, it has to be true for people on both sides of the border, since then there was no unified India as such.

The way you talk, it shows the hatred.

A bit of History for you:
At the period of the first Muslim conquests, Lahore was in possession of a Chauhan prince, of the family of Ajmer. Whether owing to change of dynasty, or to Lahore's exposed position on the high road from Afghanistan to India, it was subsequently deserted and the seat of the government was removed to Sialkot or its vicinity, where it remained until the period of the conquests of Sultan Mahmud Ghaznavi in the beginning of the eleventh century; that the conqueror re-occupied the deserted city, and established a garrison in a fort, which was built possibly, like the Old Fort at Delhi, on the ruin of the old Rajput stronghold.

And yeah, India wasn't a country at that time, so how can you say that these invasions prove that only the present-day Indians are weak or got genetically modified? If it is true, it has to be true for people on both sides of the border, since then there was no unified India as such.

The way you talk, it shows the hatred.

So your argument that both Punjabi were under that kingdom has been flushed down the toilet by your own words, also went down the drains your notion of one nation India.

It was ghuri who conquered Delhi and not ghaznavi, your 11th century part is incorrect as ghaznavi died in the 10th century, someone really needs to read history.

We Pakistanis never deny our genetic modification, infact we embrace it, but its your side that denies it and pretends that no such events took place and label pakistanis as children's of barbarians and rapists.

You failed to point out where i used the word hate, i don't think you have any credibility left to say i have hatred in me.

Pakistan and India are locked in an eternal battle. The best we can do is to have a working relationship.

The problem with Indians has been that they seem to have this notion that Pakistan is somehow not an actual country.

India seems arrogant and at times becomes a bully.

The tragedy with Pakistan is that it has never got a genuine leader who would unite the state and embrace its history.

@SuLTan0203

You asked questions and the answers wasnt to your liking, now you got your answers be a man and accept them and stop your pointless arguments.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok im going to be honest with you.
i know a indian muslim who is here on student visa he told me himself that his family as well as most indian muslims cheer for pakistan during cricket. and those are his words not mine i swear lol.

Must have got a great deal from you. What do you sell...?

So your argument that both Punjabi were under that kingdom has been flushed down the toilet by your own words, also went down the drains your notion of one nation India.

It was ghuri who conquered Delhi and not ghaznavi, your 11th century part is incorrect as ghaznavi died in the 10th century, someone really needs to read history.

It's useless to argue with you. Just one last request, simply follow these steps:

* Open a new tab on your internet browser.
* Go to en.wikipedia.org. [I hope you must have heard of it]
* Go there on search and type in 'History of Lahore'.
* Now calmly read it. Read everything.
* After you get your answers, keep them to yourself. You don't need to post them here.

It hardly matters, if you are right or wrong because that was not the point.
I didn't start this thread to discuss history. I can easily find all sorts of history on the internet and books. What I won't find is people's emotions and opinions. So thanks a lot for deviating this thread but its enough now!

Yeah, I did get some great answers but unfortunately I didn't find your answer helping me in any way.
And the most important thing, I am not here to like the answers, I am here to know them, irrespective of whether they are in favor of me or against me.

All your posts show the hatred you have within you. At least this is my opinion. You can like or dislike it, I can't help that.

PS: Please don't reply to this post. This thread wasn't meant for this.

Finally after a long time, I am glad to see a sensible Pakistani.
Thanks for your reply Sir.

actually no discussions are going on in here…
@GURU DUTT q bachay ko kharab karray hoo??:omghaha:
well i really ignore discussion with this man……
actually sultan you should start this thread in member club rather than in here to have a sensible discussion and don't reply to trolls just keep them talking……

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom