What's new

A Curious Indian!

SuLTan0203

New Recruit

Reaction score
I have been browsing this forum since the last few months, but this is going to be my first post. I have observed that the Pakistanis have a notion that the Muslims in India are a very oppressed class and given a chance, they will rush to Pakistan. This is all BULLSHIT! I don't know what some lame Pakistani sites say, I just know what I have seen in reality. I will tell you, in my school, there were around 8 Muslim students in a class of 45. And not even once, I ever felt that they are different from the rest of 37 of us. We used to play together, study together, party together and we even used to discuss how Sachin Tendulkar thrashed Shoaib Akhtar in 2003 World Cup. Even today, in college, I have many Muslim friends and professors but neither of them have ever been discriminated on the basis of their religion. They all are achieving great success in their respective fields whether its Academics (like we have the IAS 2009 Topper from J&K) or Cricket or Bollywood (I don't need to give examples here) because they all are INDIANS, by heart.
So please change this opinion of yours which you have created just by reading some fake news on the Internet. I accept that there are some groups within India, which see Pakistan as their homeland. But these groups hardly account for 2-5% of the Total Muslim population of India (which is more than the population of Pakistan).

Apart from this issue, I have one more issue in my mind.
Every Indian child grows up reading that India has 9 Neighbors - Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan & Sri Lanka. So it comes to us as a shock that the map we have been seeing since the last 15 years is not completely ours and India doesn't share any border with Afghanistan. It was around 2 years back that I came to know that Gilgit–Baltistan and Aksai Chin are not a part of India in reality. Trust me, I was shocked as hell. But now I have accepted this fact.
India has 43% of Kashmir, Pakistan has 37% and China has occupied the rest 20%, so what I feel is whatever we have, we should be satisfied because I have seen people fighting on this forum, as in one day the Indians will get hold of the P.O.K and the Pakistanis will get the Indian Kashmir.

Apart from this, I want to know a few things about Pakistan:
1. What do general Pakistanis feel about the Indians?
2. How do the Pakistanis rate India as a country?
3. How are the other religions (apart from Islam) treated in Pakistan? Are they given equal rights and freedom?
3. Is Pakistan that unstable as we see on various news channels and on internet, unstable as in daily there is a bomb blast somewhere or the other?
4. Why is the Pakistani Army the most respected institution of the country? What's the reason?

Please give me an honest answer because I have already read enough shits on the Internet.

I have been browsing this forum since the last few months, but this is going to be my first post. I have observed that the Pakistanis have a notion that the Muslims in India are a very oppressed class and given a chance, they will rush to Pakistan. This is all BULLSHIT! I don't know what some lame pakistani sites say, I just know what I have seen in reality. I will tell you, in my school, there were around 8 muslim students in a class of 45. And not even once, I ever felt that they are different from the rest of 37 of us. We used to play together, study together, party together and we even used to discuss how Sachin Tendulkar thrashed Shoaib Akhtar in 2003 World Cup. Even today, in college, I have many Muslim friends and professors but neither of them have ever been discriminated on the basis of their religion. They all are achieving great success in their respective fields whether its Academics (like we have the IAS 2009 Topper from J&K) or Cricket or Bollywood (I don't need to give examples here) because they all are INDIANS, by heart.
So please change this opinion of yours which you have created just by reading some fake news on the Internet. I accept that there are some groups within India, which see Pakistan as their homeland. But these groups hardly account for 2-5% of the Total Muslim population of India (which is more than the population of Pakistan).

Apart from this issue, I have one more issue in my mind.
Every Indian child grows up reading that India has 9 Neighbors - Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan & Sri Lanka. And it comes to us as a shock that the map we have been seeing since the last 15 years is not completely ours and India doesn't share any border with Afghanistan, atleat in reality. It was around 2 years back that I came to know that Gilgit–Baltistan and Aksai Chin are not a part of India in reality. Trust me, I was shocked as hell. But now I have accepted this fact.
India has 43% of Kashmir, Pakistan has 37% and China has occupied the rest 20%, so what I feel is whatever we have, we should be satisfied because I have seen people fighting on this forum, as in one day the Indians will get hold of the P.O.K and the Pakistanis will get the Indian Kashmir.

3. How are the other religions (apart from Islam) treated in Pakistan? Are they given equal rights and freedom?
3. Is Pakistan that unstable as we see on various news channels and on internet, unstable as in daily there is a bomb blast somewhere or the other?
4. Why is the Pakistani Army the most respected institution of the country? What's the reason?

Please give me an honest answer because I have already read enough shits on the Internet.

1. We see Muslims are not treated well in India BUT we dont claim they will come to Pakistan .

2. We dont wish to get IoK . we just wish that Kashmiri land handed over to Kashmiris.

3. The General Pakistanis feel that India is as shining as it is portrayed in Bollywood adn star Plus where women are always decorated with millions worth gold.

4. The educated Pakistanis who have some good study about India and its situation feel that India is NOT as Shining as in Star plus soaps.

5. The Educated Pakistanis who have good study on India rate it as a country that has a better economy than us.

6. The minorities treatment in Pakistan has as many issues as India has wrgt to its minorities. so the record is not good .

7. NO Pakistan is NOT that unstable which is presented in media.

8. Pakistan Army is respected here by common folks because we dont trust our politicians. or to say politicians are more corrupt

1. We see Muslims are not treated well in India BUT we dont claim they will come to Pakistan .
Please go and take care of your own brethren living withing Pakistan. Duniya ka theka baad main lena.

2. We dont wish to get IoK . we just wish that Kashmiri land handed over to Kashmiris.
6 plus decades and still wishing. If wishes were horses.

3. The General Pakistanis feel that India is as shining as it is portrayed in Bollywood adn star Plus where women are always decorated with millions worth gold.
Some are and a majority aren't ..

4. The educated Pakistanis who have some good study about India and its situation feel that India is NOT as Shining as in Star plus soaps.
This is a fact ..India is not all soaps and all Bollywood..

5. The Educated Pakistanis who have good study on India rate it as a country that has a better economy than us.
Pakistan was doing some time back and then they just decided to support global jihad ....

6. The minorities treatment in Pakistan has as many issues as India has wrgt to its minorities. so the record is not good .

8. Pakistan Army is respected here by common folks because we dont trust our politicians. or to say politicians are more corrupt
Agreed ...agreed and agreed.

Good question, but first of all welcome to the forum.

1. What do we Pakistanis feel about Indians?

Not very good. We do not trust you but still nearly all Pakistanis want peaceful settlement of Kashmir issue. After that we just want normal relationship with India.

2. For an average Pakistani we see India through the eyes of National Geographic where we think hindus are naked people who have colored themselves orange and dip in the water together all the time. Muslims of India are mostly near hindu grave worshipping people. Although Zakir Naik have changed some perception in us.

3. Frankly since 2005 Pakistan is in a mess. We have unstable areas, yes we have bombs blast nearly every day but situation is not that in Punjab and Sindh minus Karachi. In Karachi its mostly the street crimes going out of hand. Punjab and Sindh are peaceful.

4. Army used to be the respected institute before Mushraf. Why is it respected coz it is consider honour in all of Pakistan to be a fighter. Solider is considered an honorable person.

Welcome to the forum.And you got shock to know the reality about Aksai China and Gilgit Baltistan just two years back!!You must be very young I guess.About all of your questions,just spend few more time on reading good posts by very respected and honorable members here,you will get your answers.

@Musalman:

1.General pakistanis may want peaceful settlement of Kashmir Issue but a section of your army don't.That is the difference.

2.You look at India through NGC glass!!!:woot: What do you think of Africans then?

Last edited by a moderator:
Please go and take care of your own brethren living withing Pakistan. Duniya ka theka baad main lena.

6 plus decades and still wishing. If wishes were horses.

same for you. this is the kind of attitude that ends up replies like those from Desert Fighter.

he is right when he says oh no another same delusional indian

Welcome to PDF. .I got to know this in standard 6th from my political science textbook. ..and I was as shocked as you. ..

You need to upgrade your books and tell the reality to your Indian students that by no means you have any border with Afghanistan and by No means AK, Aksai and so on are your part.

someone was talking about if wishes were horses awhile back

1. How do you feel, Muslims are not well treated in India?

2. Do you really believe they will be able to manage themselves on their own? And what is the guarantee that Pakistan won't try to gain control over it?

3. LOL :D

4. True

5. True again

6. I really didn't get you. India has dealt with its minorities very well though not perfectly. We don't ask the minorities to convert, or promise them certain things only if they get converted. In my life, I have never seen or heard of anyone being treated badly only because he is a minority.

7. Ok

8. Yeah I agree.

1. How do you feel, Muslims are not well treated in India?

2. Do you really believe they will be able to manage themselves on their own? And what is the guarantee that Pakistan won't try to gain control over it?

3. LOL :D

4. True

5. True again

6. I really didn't get you. India has dealt with its minorities very well though not perfectly. We don't ask the minorities to convert, or promise them certain things only if they get converted. In my life, I have never seen or heard of anyone being treated badly only because he is a minority.

7. Ok

8. Yeah I agree.

:angel: :angel: :angel: nevermind

move on you are another Indian in the pool.

if we start on wasting our times once again on posting facts about treatment of Indian Muslims, the pages will go and go and go.

if you dint see any minority treated badly then you are a indeed an Ostrich.

thread will get closed soon. Showing india in good light that to on pdf.
Anyways welcum mate

I am not here to show India in a good light.
I am just here to express my views and also to know what Pakistan really is!

And yeah thanks :)

if we start on wasting our times once again on posting facts about treatment of Indian Muslims, the pages will go and go and go.

So you believe on what those **** sites say. May be those incidents are written on those lame sites by one of you.
Its quite possible!

If you want, I can give you the contacts of hundreds of Indian Muslims. Ask them directly whether they are oppressed here in India.

Says an ostrich who has his head buried in sand to keep away the pain full cries of minorities being ill treated in his own country. ...Oh I love this new word being adopted by PDFites. .. Ostrich .

same for you. this is the kind of attitude that ends up replies like those from Desert Fighter.

he is right when he says oh no another same delusional indian

You need to upgrade your books and tell the reality to your Indian students that by no means you have any border with Afghanistan and by No means AK, Aksai and so on are your part.

someone was talking about if wishes were horses awhile back

I got to know about it from my textbook only..didn't I say that? ?:undecided:
And about books,just go to youtube and u will find many pakistanis accepting the fact that pak teaches fake history to its students. ..so ur advice is much more appropriate for your own country. ..

I am not here to show India in a good light.
I am just here to express my views and also to know what Pakistan really is!

And yeah thanks :)

So you believe on what those **** sites say. May be those incidents are written on those lame sites by one of you.
Its quite possible!

If you want, I can give you the contacts of hundreds of Indian Muslims. Ask them directly whether they are oppressed here in India.

:lol: cant same be said about you for those sites?

@SuLTan0203 welcome to pdf!

!

hey from where you got the truck am copying it . but seems some parts are missin

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^|||""'|""\__,_
| _____________ l||__|__|__|)
...|(@)@)"""""""**|(@)****(@)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom