What's new

A British Pakistani arrested for assaulting Sikh woman in Luton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several supporters of the
far-right English Defence League joined
the Sikhs in protest.

This is very significant .

Its just a man assaulting a woman. Why people are making fuss over religion of the convict and the victim? Religion/nationality has nothing to do with this. I think its a crime not a hate crime. The convict should be appropriately punished for this heinous crime.

We shouldn't blame he entire Pakisani community for he acts of one . For sure . That would just be trolling .

But one thing is also for sure that the Pakistani community in Britain is generally not very well regarded due to crimes, relative povery and extremist mindset compared to lets say the Pakistani american community . Why is that so ?

PS- Sorry bu my T is no working properly on my keyboard .

Yes, it means that the Sikhs have joined with the "Far-right".

It could also mean that the far right has joined the sikhs and is seeking out the other non-muslims as well . Remember they came to join the sikhs in protests .Logic buddy logic .

We shouldn't blame he entire Pakisani community for he acts of one . For sure . That would just be trolling .

But one thing is also for sure that the Pakistani community in Britain is generally not very well regarded due to crimes, relative povery and extremist mindset compared to lets say the Pakistani american community . Why is that so ?

PS- Sorry bu my T is no working properly on my keyboard .

They are the same people yet there is a world of a difference between their outlook on various issues. I would say that is because in the UK Hizb-ut-Tahrir holds sway, in the US, they are largely an ignored entity. Thus the US-Pakistanis are the most educated (%age population graduates) and generally respected community whereas UK-Pakistanis are mostly, not always, a pain in the donkey.

No disrespect meant for UK based Pakistani expats, that's just how it is with most people there. I was almost killed with theories of how everything I owned was actually just an illusion and in reality my money was being held by the Jews and they could use it against Islam whenever they want. I was like:

"The Jews represent 0.2% of the global population, if they can still fu*k with the other 99.98% and never get caught, control banking, control the media, control America, control the EU, control Muslim Govts, then they deserve to keep my money!"

I did request the Administration to add a section to the forum for "Blah Blah News".....so the likes of OP can vent out their frustration there. Albeit, the crime committed by an individual is regrettable but one wonders if some other National was involved, would any one have bothered to even post the news. !!

They are the same people yet there is a world of a difference between their outlook on various issues. I would say that is because in the UK Hizb-ut-Tahrir holds sway, in the US, they are largely an ignored entity. Thus the US-Pakistanis are the most educated (%age population graduates) and generally respected community whereas UK-Pakistanis are mostly, not always, a pain in the donkey.

No disrespect meant for UK based Pakistani expats, that's just how it is with most people there. I was almost killed with theories of how everything I owned was actually just an illusion and in reality my money was being held by the Jews and they could use it against Islam whenever they want. I was like:

"The Jews represent 0.2% of the global population, if they can still fu*k with the other 99.98% and never get caught, control banking, control the media, control America, control the EU, control Muslim Govts, then they deserve to keep my money!"

Well then i guess the Brits just need to filter the potential Pakistani immigrants a little better .

http://www.sikh24.com/2012/05/break... Girl was captured on video and pictures.[/I]

Well then i guess the Brits just need to filter the potential Pakistani immigrants a little better .

They are fine when they leave Pakistan, it's there that they get easily influenced. The feeling of nostalgia, coupled with an identity crisis in the new country compels people to find some shred of likeness to their old way of life. That's where the HT walks in. They fill the void.
The govt should not filter Pakistani immigrants, rather they should ban the HT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom