What's new

A brief story of a Lion - Nawaz Shareef

plz dun vote for lion,its a male,very Paindooo plus an old fashiond animal dat aint popular in modern world
mini-graphics-texts-210481.gif

vote for BAT like an honorable CAT
mini-graphics-texts-872242.gif

I knew he is not a human being...... :haha: JK

He is excellent in taking orders . He is an obidient servent of anyone who pays the money .

He will kiss the ***** just to get favour ........

PS: BTW ***** here doent mean he has gayish tendency but rather human Arsh...............

For the love of God.

Stop supporting this man. The evidence is before you.
What compels you PMLN supporters to still back such a thief?

At first I found it funny. Now I am genuinely worried about the future of Pakistan.
People can't vote in thieves and the damned and expect democracy to work.

funniest part of all this is so much eveindence against nawaz and family yet not even one supporter even on this forum changed his or her mind.

Basically goes to show no matter how much pakistani politicians fcuk up retards will keep supporting them and until that changes blaming politician for the hardship pakistani face if stupid.

I heard your family previously supported NS

Lions lick themselves especially their privates.....So Mr. Nawaz Shareef....if you are a lion then you know the drill.....hehhehehehehhe :omghaha:

I heard your family previously supported NS

well the same Person who told you also told me Things about your family since this is family friendly forum i will just leave it at that.

well the same Person who told you also told me Things about your family since this is family friendly forum i will just leave it at that.

well then keep it civil dont use the foul language for others and no one will use it for you

well then keep it civil dont use the foul language for others and no one will use it for you

Stop hitting the bottle so hard and learn to read. i am sure basic education is free in Canada take advantage of it.

Absolutely correct. By the way have you seen NS interview with Saleem Safi? Mian sahib rocked :partay:

Absolutely correct. By the way have you seen NS interview with Saleem Safi? Mian sahib rocked :partay:

Mian Sab Always comes off as a statesman and only answering question in manners suitable for leader and never using foul language even for Imran.

the post above, like leader like followers...they will give you Naya Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom