What's new

A beautiful poem from Indian Muslim

no baby not the false flag . i like it bcoz its my flag . may be u are false coz u wanna crash our immage . we are secular . remember!!!!

Apologies Bro.. I took your post in other sense and thought you are flaming between Indian and Muslims.. I delete my post for you..

I know the facts far better than you. These were the conclusions of an Indian government study of Indian Muslims, and their findings are borne out by any empirical sampling of Indians -- at home or abroad. The hierarchy is remarkably consistent: Jains at top, non dalit Hindus/Sikhs in the middle, then Christians, then Muslims and then dalits.

And this discussion is about India, not Pakistan. There are several threads already discussing the situation in Paksitan.

u are quite right.... it does happen but the scenarios are changing now and u know what ' an overnight change needs 20 years'
pakistan certainly doesnt have major religeous issues because of its 99% muslim poulation. it is really difficult to let someone preach islam in hindu dominant society. and similar with other religeons . majority of hindus are narrow minded but not all of them . it will change some day . we hope for the best

I know the facts far better than you. These were the conclusions of an Indian government study of Indian Muslims, and their findings are borne out by any empirical sampling of Indians -- at home or abroad. The hierarchy is remarkably consistent: Jains at top, non dalit Hindus/Sikhs in the middle, then Christians, then Muslims and then dalits.

And this discussion is about India, not Pakistan. There are several threads already discussing the situation in Paksitan.

I dont have problem with this post.. as what you are saying is right.. Everyone is aware about this socio-economic problem but if you say they are getting discriminated and not growing then it is wrong.. My friends are well placed in Industry and doing great while my neighbors in my native place are not doing great because of inherent culture they are following.. reading in Madarsa and hardly passing 10th and then moving to Middle east for low class jobs.. These people can never be part of mainstream and always blame government...

Rest Indo-Pak if you know for Hindu-Muslims then you should very well answers according to them.

Apologies Bro.. I took your post in other sense and thought you are flaming between Indian and Muslims.. I delete my post for you..

oh never mind ! i dont like to flame any body . just wanna clear sm dust from our immage. be cool and try to listen wats goin on.:cheers:

u are quite right.... it does happen but the scenarios are changing now and u know what ' an overnight change needs 20 years'
pakistan certainly doesnt have major religeous issues because of its 99% muslim poulation. it is really difficult to let someone preach islam in hindu dominant society. and similar with other religeons . majority of hindus are narrow minded but not all of them . it will change some day . we hope for the best

And now what is that.. If you see conversion rate of Hindus in South for Christians then you very well can get an answer.. Regarding Preaching of Islam and Hinduism does not take place like old days but conversion do happen and they are part of society. I myself is quite regular to Ajmer Dargah and earlier Piya Haji Ali when I was in Mumbai..

I dont have problem with this post.. as what you are saying is right.. Everyone is aware about this socio-economic problem but if you say they are getting discriminated and not growing then it is wrong.. My friends are well placed in Industry and doing great while my neighbors in my native place are not doing great because of inherent culture they are following.. reading in Madarsa and hardly passing 10th and then moving to Middle east for low class jobs.. These people can never be part of mainstream and always blame government...

Rest Indo-Pak if you know for Hindu-Muslims then you should very well answers according to them.

thats right . madrassa culture should be improved . there should be teachers for science education too. im not against madrassas but muslims studying there sometimes stop there basic education, may be not in pakistan but it does happen in india.

And now what is that.. If you see conversion rate of Hindus in South for Christians then you very well can get an answer.. Regarding Preaching of Islam and Hinduism does not take place like old days but conversion do happen and they are part of society. I myself is quite regular to Ajmer Dargah and earlier Piya Haji Ali when I was in Mumbai..

oh common ..... i am saying that the culture is changing .:what:

No Pakistani has ever claimed that Indian Muslims are not patriotic to India. If anything, they have to be extra-patriotic to silence the anti-Muslim bigots within India who continually demand proof of their allegiance. As Arundathi Roy remarked, Indian Muslims are held hostage to the Kashmir issue, and the ghost of partition.

What Pakistanis are saying is that Indian Muslims are disadvantaged compared to other religions. Some of it is due to their own dysfunctional social structures, but a lot of it is due to institutionalized discrimination by dominant groups.

And please, for the love of God, don't bring up token symbols to prove your point. The fact remains that Indian Muslims are behind on every measurement of success and prosperity. They have benefitted second-least from India's economic gains -- only the dalits fare worse.

Muslim community in India is more progressive than Muslims in Pakistan.

How minorities are treated in Pakistan is well known to us; number speaks the volume. If any thing is institutionalized against minority then its evident in Pakistani constitution and statutory laws like Blasphemy (only minority has been targeted so far).

India is a free country where everyone is given fair opportunity. Muslims are general category like millions of Hindus, competing on every single seat.

The will of my nation is as sincere as it can be the best way; drafted on the constitution where Muslims are treated equally like any other Hindu or Sikh. India has done special provisions for Dalits because of flaws and fault lines in our ancient cultural values. They are they same dalits which Muslims of Pakistan refused (hated to be part of India because of that, one of the reason) to reform but formed a new nation without taking this responsibility.

If India wasn't sincere enough or the will of high cast hindu majority was not there to uplift backward society then we could have never made our constitution like that. I am not sure when Pakistan drafted its constitution post independence to prove its any intentions especially as a reformist state.

I am sorry to say that you are quoting some traitors those who are under investigation by India state for treachery. Your big words are bogus and incorrect even numerically. India has a biggest Muslim population to care than Pakistan and has uplifted million out of poverty including Muslims. India has also shown sensitivity to Muslim personal laws based on Sharia, has kept it away from uniform civil code, has done few amendments to further make Muslim personal law more congenial to them.

I can understand your prejudice because you are from a nation who writes/posts disrespectful poems about Indian Muslims.

I challenge you to rule out that Indian Hindu's trivial prejudice against Indian Muslims is not because of thousands of terrorist attacks done by Islamic radicals with significant assistants of foreign agencies. The friction between Muslims and non Muslims in India is recent and coincide with global phenomenon of the same kind. Dare to deny that its not happening anywhere but only in India.

For your kind information India is gradually overcoming from such hatered as well and the proof is well evident how both communities have shown understanding after Mumbai train blast, 26/11, Varnasi bomb blast and attack on mosque by Hindu radicals (now behind bars). Ironically it was Pakistani Muslims protesting on streets after Babri Masjid ruling by High court. What they were trying to do..hunnnn...? marginalizing Indian Muslims? when no Muslims fro India asked to do so.

Every Indian has right to pronounce itself the way he or she wants; singing poems and dancing on streets to say that i am Patriotic. Every Indian has the right to be emotional about it or cry passionately.

If a Muslim is singing a poem then it doesn't mean that he is proving because he is forced to do so. No Hindu asked Allama Iqbal to write ''Sare jahan se acha Hindustan hamara''.

Last edited:
Muslims in India owe their loyalty to the State of India and in return the State owe them their rights. It is as simple as that.

India is a free country where everyone is given fair opportunity. Muslims are general category like millions of Hindus, competing on every single seat.

[speech]

I will believe the hard facts of the Sachar Commission -- an Indian body -- over an impassioned speech. I am sure you are sincere in your belief and are an open-minded person, but the issue here is the wider community and statistical trends in the country at large. Muslims in India are a disadvantaged group -- token symbols and anecdotal evidence notwithstanding.

I will believe the hard facts of the Sachar Commission -- an Indian body -- over an impassioned speech. I am sure you are sincere in your belief and are an open-minded person, but the issue here is the wider community and statistical trends in the country at large. Muslims in India are a disadvantaged group -- token symbols and anecdotal evidence notwithstanding.

4which they themselves will have to work 4,like is the case 4 all other communities[case in example sikhs].In india If ny wants to study,enter corporate world,finearts,gov jobs he she wont be discriminated on the basis of religion.
We r secular because majority of us want india to be so.

In india If ny wants to study,enter corporate world,finearts,gov jobs he she wont be discriminated on the basis of religion.

This is precisely what the Sachar Commission found to be false.

Do try to keep up.

^^^no sachar commitee report concluded that their participation was low and that they didnt have facilities.Ur making out it to be as majority of us want them to remain backward which is not true.Lets take education
ex
An important cause for the low level of attainment of Muslims in education is the dearth of facilities for teaching Urdu and other subjects through the medium of Urdu (mother tongue) in lower classes, the Committee points out. It cites the better examples of Karnataka and Maharashtra in this context.

This is not discrimination,its simply the incapability of the government.Now if they have the largest no. of uneducated women,hows that discrimination by majority.
.If i want to study,face competition and go to cllg,who is there to stop me.Lesser the input lesser will be the output.It all boils down to the fact that they need to stand up and do wat needs to b done,cant rely on goi.
Sachar committe reort also spoke about certain level of detachment,which is true,After all how many young,dynamic educated muslim leaders at national level in indian politics do u know[Omar abdullah is 1,their may be a couple more].

Last edited:
^^^no sachar commitee report concluded that their participation was low and that they didnt have facilities.Ur making out it to be as majority of us want them to remain backward which is not true.Lets take education
ex
An important cause for the low level of attainment of Muslims in education is the dearth of facilities for teaching Urdu and other subjects through the medium of Urdu (mother tongue) in lower classes, the Committee points out. It cites the better examples of Karnataka and Maharashtra in this context.

This is not discrimination,its simply the incapability of the government.Now if they have the largest no. of uneducated women,hows that discrimination by majority.
.If i want to study,face competition and go to cllg,who is there to stop me.Lesser the input lesser will be the output.It all boils down to the fact that they need to stand up and do wat needs to b done,cant rely on goi.
Sachar committe reort also spoke about certain level of detachment,which is true,After all how many young,dynamic educated muslim leaders at national level in indian politics do u know[Omar abdullah is 1,their may be a couple more].

We all agree that the social dynamics within Muslim communities are partly to blame. I was addressing your claim that there is no religious discrimination in India. That is simply not true.

Back
Top Bottom