What's new

A beautiful poem from Indian Muslim

No Pakistani has ever claimed that Indian Muslims are not patriotic to India. If anything, they have to be extra-patriotic to silence the anti-Muslim bigots within India who continually demand proof of their allegiance. As Arundathi Roy remarked, Indian Muslims are held hostage to the Kashmir issue, and the ghost of partition.

What Pakistanis are saying is that Indian Muslims are disadvantaged compared to other religions. Some of it is due to their own dysfunctional social structures, but a lot of it is due to institutionalized discrimination by dominant groups.

And please, for the love of God, don't bring up token symbols to prove your point. The fact remains that Indian Muslims are behind on every measurement of success and prosperity. They have benefitted second-least from India's economic gains -- only the dalits fare worse.

Do you know about the facts or just making remarks based on Attention seeking activist who does not know social structure and commenting.

Do you know what is more disadvantageous? when a total ethnic group is cleansed and did not allow to grow their community.. The comparison is clear when u compare India vs Pakistan for Hindus in Pakistan and Muslims in India percentage.

Another disadvantage is when you cant simple accept few points of other's religion and get killed by some idiotic law.

Regarding domination by one group, When discrimination is in India then why Pakistan is not booming and giving best to its citizen while that was the main reason for Separation from "Hindu Dominated" India.

The main reason for less growth by Muslim community is having another factor that is socio economic differences between community and acceptance to come to the mainstream. Whomsoever are doing it are ahead and rest are still busy with Madarsa education and then moving to middle easts for low class job.

What do you want to display here? Muslims are ill treated? then who is she whose father has been recognized as one of the best Urdu poets we had and Who is she who has been recognized as one of the finest actress by Hindu dominated India.

These are politicos who has to give such comments if not then who is going to stand with them.

To earn respect, you have to behave like one You cant get when u dont posses.

When an actor like SRK ,shabana azmi etc gets their loyalties to india questioned then one can easily understand what common muslims have to go through in life in india.

What do you want to display here? Muslims are ill treated? then who is she whose father has been recognized as one of the best Urdu poets we had and Who is she who has been recognized as one of the finest actress by Hindu dominated India.

These are politicos who has to give such comments if not then who is going to stand with them.

To earn respect, you have to behave like one You cant get when u dont posses.
There is nothing to display truth is infront of whole world.

When an actor like SRK ,shabana azmi etc gets their loyalties to india questioned then one can easily understand what common muslims have to go through in life in india.

Who asking for loyalities, a bunch of nuts named Shiv Sena/Bajrang Dal/RSS, or 100+ Crore Indians who made them to reach on this position? Answer you know yourself but you want to play always victim like Mohd Azaharuddin who was best as captain but when get caught started singing tune that "I am muslim that is why it is happening with me".

These lines rolled tears out of me.. " Ham Musalman hai Bharat ke wafadar"

DONT YOU BELIEVE MUSLIMS, they are getting alien to us coz of our this kinda attitude . they are always with pakistani muslims , i fancy!!:blink:

DONT YOU BELIEVE MUSLIMS, they are getting alien to us coz of our this kinda attitude . they are always with pakistani muslims , i fancy!!:blink:

Wrong one...................

Last edited:

i totally agree girl!!!:agree:

Guys calm down no need to feed troll and false flags.

India don't need any certificate and also our Muslims brothers don't need any certificate from any one. Case closed.

And you with a false flag wants to have a fight between us.. nice try but failed. :tdown:

no baby not the false flag . i like it bcoz its my flag . may be u are false coz u wanna crash our immage . we are secular . remember!!!!

Guys calm down no need to feed troll and false flags.

India don't need any certificate and also our Muslims brothers don't need any certificate from any one. Case closed.

Case Can be closed easily Veeru, but the problem is typical of few dirty fishes spoiling whole pond. They wont go and try to educate their brothers but will always play a victim card.. This is world wide phenomenon currently in the world.

Do you know about the facts or just making remarks based on Attention seeking activist who does not know social structure and commenting.

I know the facts far better than most, it seems. These were the conclusions of the Sachar Commission (an Indian government study), and their findings are borne out by any empirical sampling of Indians -- at home or abroad. The hierarchy is remarkably consistent: Jains at top, non dalit Hindus/Sikhs in the middle, then Christians, then Muslims and then dalits.

And this discussion is about India, not Pakistan. There are several threads already discussing the situation in Paksitan.

Back
Top Bottom