What's new

‘President Musharraf disclosed national secrets’: Chaudhry Nisar accuses

Salahuddin

Reaction score
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Muslim League (N) Parliamentary leader Chaudhry Nisar Ali said Tuesday that to sell his book, President Pervez Musharraf disclosed important national secrets.

Addressing news conference here, he said that it is now up to the opposition parties to decide whether they will accompany Gen. Musharraf or side with the people of Pakistan.

Demanding the accountability for the dollars earned in return for handing Al-Qaeda members over to America, Chaudhry Nisar Ali raised the question, “How did the money come and where was it spent?”

The meeting of Pakistan Muslim League (N) Central Working Committee has been called, he informed adding that the meeting will mull over different options including taking the matter to the apex court.

After Ramazan, the combined opposition will have a meeting where the request for calling the National Assembly session regarding the Gen Musharraf’s book would be discussed, Chaudhry Nisar remarked.

He said that Gen Musharraf has nothing to give to MMA and People’s Party; he wants only the king’s party in lieu of Muslim League (Q).

“No party can afford being the King’s party,” he added.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/updates.asp

whoever wants a drubbing in the polls can happily join musharaf and get himself discredited.

whoever wants a drubbing in the polls can happily join musharaf and get himself discredited.

I dont think muhraff will be defeated in the polls,despite whatever he says.

Pakistan doesnt have any other option!!!Who do you think stands a credible chance to be a leader for Pakistan from the opposition?

I dont think muhraff will be defeated in the polls,despite whatever he says.

Pakistan doesnt have any other option!!!Who do you think stands a credible chance to be a leader for Pakistan from the opposition?

Mushy himself or Shaukat Aziz donot have a constituency to speak off......hence forced smashing of PPP to get turncoats...and same was done with corrupt elements inside PML....to form the Q League.......if the elections are free and fair.....mushy Q League will lose hands down....The fact is they themselves have admitted as much by suggesting that Mushy should get re-elected from the current assemblies......what does that say about the confidence they have in coming back to the asemblies after the elections.

The guys need to read the official secrets act more throughly, as the sitting prez he dose not come under it. And there are many secrets only the president can chose to disclose.

The guys need to read the official secrets act more throughly, as the sitting prez he dose not come under it. And there are many secrets only the president can chose to disclose.

He is still bound by his oath. Even if a sitting president was to be exempt...that would in the course of his duties as representative of the federation of Pakistan and in its service.....not to make cash for his personal bank account....as mushy has done in this case. :army:

Mushy himself or Shaukat Aziz donot have a constituency to speak off......hence forced smashing of PPP to get turncoats...and same was done with corrupt elements inside PML....to form the Q League.......if the elections are free and fair.....mushy Q League will lose hands down....The fact is they themselves have admitted as much by suggesting that Mushy should get re-elected from the current assemblies......what does that say about the confidence they have in coming back to the asemblies after the elections.

I understand u to be a pakistani,so can u say who else can fill in his shoes and atleast have the courage of speaking abt "moderatism".

I understand u to be a pakistani,so can u say who else can fill in his shoes and atleast have the courage of speaking abt "moderatism".

Neccessity is the mother of invention.....the way things are going Mushy will end up with PPP and Benazir ( government has already asked for adjournment of swiss proceedings against her---if that case goes its course---BB will be found guilty of corruption in swiss courts)....the elections will be thus fixed....since Benazir has already given her word to the americans...to persue their agenda with even more zeal than mush or anyone else in Pak......mush would be alot more comfortable in fixing elections in her favour...since this will encounter least or hardly any censure from the americans.

In case mushy is put to death before the elections....then Nawaz Sharif will be next PM of Pakistan without doubt ( all changes made in law or constitution by Mushy will be declared within an hour unlawful by the Supreme Court of Pakistan )........Nawaz Sharif is as modernist as mushy.......as a matter of fact nawaz sharif wiped out Jamaat Islami from punjab........to this day Qazi hussain Ahmad is bitter with Nawaz Sharif.....even though Nawaz sharif played classic political game with him and beat him and his party fairly and squarly.

i would like to know which SECRETS musharaf managed to disclose? have any of you actually been through the book? i have gone through it and there is nothing in the book which in my opinion comes under category of disclosing secrets

Its ridicuous to say he dosclosed any secrets,but he did embarass himself in the prize money issue.

hahah yeah i agree .... maybe CIA had raised eyebrows on the fact ... but he has openly questioned and even made fun of american intelligence in the book :)

i would like to know which SECRETS musharaf managed to disclose? have any of you actually been through the book? i have gone through it and there is nothing in the book which in my opinion comes under category of disclosing secrets

PML(N) talking about disclosing secrets by Musharraf :P :P tick tick tick

What had been doing NW all the way to be back for robbing Pakistan :) .

Yes baqai nothing sort of in the book.

Back
Top Bottom