What's new

9600 Pakistanis 'missing' after visa expiry

google for your old maps sir...the piece of land u call india was composed of many small lawless kindoms....they used to kill one another on petty issues..kerala was ruled by some prince.....chennai was ruled other king there was Chola kingdom...

its was Pakistan that was part of gandhara civilization and home of indus valley civilization...you country dosent has any civilization under its belt...

mehergerh civilzation was in Pakistan in 8000B.C and Indus valley Civilization was in Pakistani Punjab and sindh 5000B.c still continuing to this date....Pakistan is the home original silk road the hallmark of Central Asia....Lahore is in Pakistan that was capital of all the kingdoms in the past.....Sirus's persian empire extended in Pakistani Punjab and sindh cause of its fertile land...Macedonian empire flourished in Pakistani punjabi for 300 years...Taxila is in Pakistan..

Shiv sena and RSS teaches you bogus stuff in your asharams and temples..

ya bogous stuff rite..So u are so very proud of ur old civilizations Hmm then from when are u going to start following it??who follows those civilizations?? u or Us indians?? If kingdoms were to be a norm for making a country then heck saudi arabia is not an ancient country, iraq is not, infact all middle east either belongs to either turkey, Mongols or Greeks..what do u say about it??

the most simple thing is that do not let anyone come in without a local sponsor. So if the pakistani scoots and absconds catch then local indian sponsor. That is for relatives. regarding other tourists make sure that they are coming via tour operators and the tour operators should be made responsible. Even these singers and band guys etc should be throughly investigated before providing the visa. They also are indulged in currency fraud. 1300 missing! imagine how much our hospitality is being regularly misused. High time to set some examples so that others learn. Even terrorism risk will reduce. Quite simple really.

As india grows, this tendency to illegally disappearing will increase so we should take immediate steps to stop this crime.

I think they are all murdered in cold blood by Indians!

google for your old maps sir...the piece of land u call india was composed of many small lawless kindoms....they used to kill one another on petty issues..kerala was ruled by some prince.....chennai was ruled other king there was Chola kingdom...

its was Pakistan that was part of gandhara civilization and home of indus valley civilization...you country dosent has any civilization under its belt...

mehergerh civilzation was in Pakistan in 8000B.C and Indus valley Civilization was in Pakistani Punjab and sindh 5000B.c still continuing to this date....Pakistan is the home original silk road the hallmark of Central Asia....Lahore is in Pakistan that was capital of all the kingdoms in the past.....Sirus's persian empire extended in Pakistani Punjab and sindh cause of its fertile land...Macedonian empire flourished in Pakistani punjabi for 300 years...Taxila is in Pakistan..

Shiv sena and RSS teaches you bogus stuff in your asharams and temples..

Re read it over and over it again. I doubt you'll get it the first or even second time. :)

Seems whatever Shiv Sena has taught me in the US (lol) has been accepted as historical facts with other historians around the world.

Here's one to get you started

Last edited by a moderator:
In my life I never seen a shivsena member or a RSS member... Civilization means Kingdoms and rulers... There was never a kingdon which ruled a place for 10000 years... Have you ever heard on Mauryan empire or Ashoka empire?

Maurya Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway that is off topic.... Find whether the Pakistani's returned back to Pakistan diplomatically and highlight those people and deny them visa in future... For the rest of the missing people, catch them and find what they did in India... If they had anything wrong, Make the as never been traced! else deport them back to their country!

Don't waste your time proving things to him. he's happy in his small world of glorifying outlandish invaders.

As india grows, this tendency to illegally disappearing will increase so we should take immediate steps to stop this crime.

Congress will make this a perfect votebank mate. It is upto the people in regular colonies to be vigilant of "new arriving" relatives of their fellow Muslim communities that share relations across the border.

I think they are all murdered in cold blood by Indians!

Raheel Bhai, Do you think 9600 Muslim killed by Indians and Kongress will keep quite, Muslim Vote bank have higher priority than national interest.. Leave it , it is offtopic...

Lets come ontopic: I doubt that 9600 Pakistani are ISI agent and they are hidden in India.. I think these are those Pakistani who don't want to return Pakistan.. Pakistan is a beautiful country but these days its dangerous too.. I think these 9600 Pakistani feel safe to stay with Indians than Pakistan...

In India a ppl (mass murder) die/murdered only during Riots, which happen once in 10-20 years, In Pakistan life is under continuous threat

Now you only decide, what would have happen to these 9600 Pakistani nationals...

Well, we can't blame these unemployed and peace seeking people(assuming they are), because they just can't get a better life in Pakistan (Or what could be the reason they are not going back?). Pakistan has been under war for a decade, and there's a history of military coups.
Drone attacks, terrorist attacks are everyday story.

But they have to understand a simple fact that there's no place in India for them.

This is why India should not give visas to Pakistanis, because once they come here, they get surprised by the development that we made and the security that we provide, that's the reason they don't go back!

Well, we can't blame these unemployed and peace seeking people(assuming they are), because they just can't get a better life in Pakistan (Or what could be the reason they are not going back?). Pakistan has been under war for a decade, and there's a history of military coups.
Drone attacks, terrorist attacks are everyday story.

But they have to understand a simple fact that there's no place in India for them.

This is why India should not give visas to Pakistanis, because once they come here, they get surprised by the development that we made and the security that we provide, that's the reason they don't go back!

Once I was interacting with a Pakistani who visited India. He was shocked to see that checking is minimal in India.. It seems he made a trip (along with his Indian cousin) from Mumbai to Pune and no policeman chked once.. He said " How come in India, police doesn't check the ppl"

Currently He is at Arlington heights Illinois ...

That makes Advani a Pakistani and Musharaf an Indian

technically its equivalent to dual nationality....
The Pakistanis who went missing in India have significant links there..Have many close relatives living in India..Were born there and had spent their childhoods and probably youth there..
Nothing wrong if they chose to go back to their place of Birth....

Back
Top Bottom