What's new

92% Indians are not sons of the soil but Immigrants in india:Justice Katju

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Occam's razor postulates that the chances of you being an idiot are exponentially higher than the rest of the 90% being so.

Retired judges have a tendency to consider every thought that occurs to them as solid gold and previously never thought of. It is the childish stubbornness that comes with senility.
Well i'm not indian but pakistani according to pdf indians.so i cant be an idiot but indians sure are.

Seems like Pakistani takes Katju more seriously than there own people. Good to see this change. Looks like Indians are now having more soft power across the border. :lol:
well why not pakistanis like him when his statement confirms that IVC is actually a Pakistani civilization and not indian

LOL. This guy is a bigger troll than Ajtr. <3

Well i'm not indian but pakistani according to pdf indians.so i cant be an idiot but indians sure are.
well why not pakistanis like him when his statement confirms that IVC is actually a Pakistani civilization and not indian
Where are the people of IVC ? It's a lost civilization. And many ancient parts of IVC are in India too. :lol:

Blasphemy. His word are sacred. How dare you question his words ?

Indian social issues and local news are banned topic but Katju is an exception.
So how come other Justice katju thread is running when previous one got deleted.Is it that he was forced to explain it by some of those 80% idiots.
@WebMaster.please look into all justice katju threads

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Zaid Hamid should invite him for a show. It would great.
Many Indians would be fuming.
Another master piece will be created like Ghazwa-e-Hind. Actually I see his videos to have some laugh. I really like that guy. :D

The 'you' in my previous post was in reference to the judge. I'm well aware of your cognitive capabilities, you needn't so blatantly demonstrate your idiocy.

Either way, 90% of Indian are against all idiots- foreign or domestic. :lol:

Hey so since I have discovered that I am from North America, please suggest what can i change my name from Karan to???
I like
Jack, Roger, Carin, Billy, Rocky, Vicky????

Hey so since I have discovered that I am from North America, please suggest what can i change my name from Karan to???
I like
Jack, Roger, Carin, Billy, Rocky, Vicky????
Don't take Jim, I have taken it. :D

And??!! Even if he is correct- does it matter in the slightest? Just like America, the self-proclaimed land of immigrants, has managed to form a strong national identity India posses this too. I doubt it would matter to 99.9999999% of Indians that 100s or 1000s of years ago their anesestors were immigrants to India.

Seriously, who gives a f**k??!!

The 'you' in my previous post was in reference to the judge. I'm well aware of your cognitive capabilities, you needn't so blatantly demonstrate your idiocy.

Either way, 90% of Indian are against all idiots- foreign or domestic. :lol:
not those who emigrate only to pakistan.....rest sure are as you said.....

And??!! Even if he is correct- does it matter in the slightest? Just like America, the self-proclaimed land of immigrants, has managed to form a strong national identity India posses this too. I doubt it would matter to 99.9999999% of Indians that 100s or 1000s of years ago their anesestors were immigrants to India.

Seriously, who gives a f**k??!!

Yeah doesnt matter if we are immigrants or sons of the soil or whatever in between is. 1.2 billion Indians are here, and here to stay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom