What's new

90 percent Pakistanis are poor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe our Indian experts on Pakistan (i.e. almost every Indian poster in pdf) can explain how on earth a country with 90% poor have such a blooming automobile industry :)

Ok Pakistanis are poor with a car... simple. happy now...

cut the crap. doesnt matter what the stats are. at the end of the day india and pakistan both have ample amout of poor. so stop this BS about who has a bigger hole in their underwear.

if someone begs in india he will at least find 20 persons who will give 5 rupee to him in a whole day. so statistis of 80% indians living below $ 1.25 is stupid at best. n there aint many beggers in punjab. its rare sight here

Kindly shed light on the "Data" ?
Criteria ?
Source ?
Comparitive Ranking ?
Study Strength ?
Ratifier ?
Sponsor ?

It says quite clearly it's the opinion of Pakistani economists.
Now, if you gonna question their data and methods you gotta ask them.
Obviously since it's Pakistani economists I hardly see any accusations of being biassed as realistic.
As for any of you disagreeing with them guys, you gotta provide a detailed rebuttal or it's just your word against theirs, and since they are economists of some standing, shouldn't ne too hard to figure out whose words carry more weight.

Yes Indians we are very poor. You are the wealthiest people on Earth. :wave:

And so with the changing times, the tables turn. A people once proud, now clutching at straws. The wheel of time turns yet again, pushing them into obscurity.

The prodigal daughter may yet seek to return...praying that her mother, may yet be willing to take her in.

Makes for a poem......i think. Please dont be hatin'....its 20 seconds of hard work.

It seems apart from magazine guys evry1 else is poor:cheesy:baki 10 % ko kyun bkash diya??

LOL @ Bharatis. You think you are our mother, when we are your Masters?

You still getting your education at the neighborhood madrassa?:lol:

You can also use your tax dollars to get a decent education apart from the frequent predator missiles you know:D

I'm gettin my education at NYU, however you were our slaves, before the British came. No need for Pakistanis to remind you; As the hate that emanates from your souls can never allow you to forget. :D

Pakistan existed before the British left ? :lol: I am genuinely surprised at the quality of NYU intakes nowadays if that is true.
And no, you misinterpret the feeling, it's not hate, it's pity.

Well it does take comprehension skills to be accepted. How did you figure out as to how I used the word "we" in a collective reference?

And so away she went; the prodigal daughter. Away she went; the crescent moon, her guide and nomads , her masters. Her mother she left; in search of greener pastures across the dreary desert.

Alas ! The foolish child could never find peace. The crescent moon turned, and the nomads grew rough. Torn, and broken; robbed of dignity....the prodigal daughter limped back home......hoping that her mother, may yet take her in.

It says quite clearly it's the opinion of Pakistani economists.
Now, if you gonna question their data and methods you gotta ask them.
Obviously since it's Pakistani economists I hardly see any accusations of being biassed as realistic.
As for any of you disagreeing with them guys, you gotta provide a detailed rebuttal or it's just your word against theirs, and since they are economists of some standing, shouldn't ne too hard to figure out whose words carry more weight.

Already done, please follow the link for my argument since reposting is discouraged.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/current-events-social-issues/160078-90-percent-pakistanis-poor-3.html#post2614728

LOL @ Bharatis. You think you are our mother, when we are your Masters?

Cut the trolling or infractions will follow.

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

You still getting your education at the neighborhood madrassa?:lol:

You can also use your tax dollars to get a decent education apart from the frequent predator missiles you know:D

Quite honestly, I don't like your posting much so don't tempt me.

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Quite honestly, I don't like your posting much so don't tempt me.

Bharatis say foolish things, and when we give them a fitting response it equates to trolling?

Bizarre logic.

90% is so obviously wrong.

It has to be somewhere around 40-45%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom