What's new

90 Percent Indians Are Idiots: Justice Markandey Katju

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malik Usman

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
NEW DELHI: Ninety percent of Indians are “idiots” who can easily be misled by mischievous elements in the name of religion, Press Council of India (PCI) chairperson Justice Markandey Katju claimed today.

“I say ninety percent of Indians are idiots. You people don’t have brains in your heads….It is so easy to take you for a ride,” he said at a seminar here.

He said that a communal riot could be incited in Delhi for as meagre an amount as Rs 2000. He said that all somebody has to do is make a mischievous gesture of disrespect to a place of worship and people start fighting each other.

“You mad people will start fighting amongst yourself not realising that some agent provocateur is behind this,”he said.

Katju said that before 1857 there was no communalism in the country but the situation was different now. “Today 80 percent Hindus are communal and 80 percent Muslims are communal. This is the harsh truth, bitter truth that I am telling you. How is it that in 150 years you have gone backwards instead of moving forward because the English kept injecting poison,” Katju said.

“The policy that emanated from London after the mutiny in 1857 that there is only one way to control this country that is to make Hindus and Muslims fight each other,” he said.

He said that then there was a propaganda that Hindi was the language of Hindus and Urdu of Muslims. “Our ancestors also studied Urdu, but it is so easy to fool you. You are idiots so how difficult is it to make an idiot of you,” Katju said.

Katju said that he was saying these harsh things to make Indians, whom he loved to understand the whole game and not remain fools. source: indiatimes

90 percent Indians are idiots: Justice Markandey Katju | Columnpk.Com | Latest Pakistan News in Urdu, Breaking News, Urdu Columns, Health, Technology, Videos, Cricket, New Car Prices & Reviews

Already posted.

..This is good news for pakistan. :enjoy: ..... pakistan can now offical reduce its defence budget to 2.5% of its GPD as 90% of your enemies are idiots. :pakistan:

NEW DELHI: Ninety percent of Indians are “idiots” who can easily be misled by mischievous elements in the name of religion, Press Council of India (PCI) chairperson Justice Markandey Katju claimed today.

“I say ninety percent of Indians are idiots. You people don’t have brains in your heads….It is so easy to take you for a ride,” he said at a seminar here.

He said that a communal riot could be incited in Delhi for as meagre an amount as Rs 2000. He said that all somebody has to do is make a mischievous gesture of disrespect to a place of worship and people start fighting each other.

“You mad people will start fighting amongst yourself not realising that some agent provocateur is behind this,”he said.

Katju said that before 1857 there was no communalism in the country but the situation was different now. “Today 80 percent Hindus are communal and 80 percent Muslims are communal. This is the harsh truth, bitter truth that I am telling you. How is it that in 150 years you have gone backwards instead of moving forward because the English kept injecting poison,” Katju said.

“The policy that emanated from London after the mutiny in 1857 that there is only one way to control this country that is to make Hindus and Muslims fight each other,” he said.

He said that then there was a propaganda that Hindi was the language of Hindus and Urdu of Muslims. “Our ancestors also studied Urdu, but it is so easy to fool you. You are idiots so how difficult is it to make an idiot of you,” Katju said.

Katju said that he was saying these harsh things to make Indians, whom he loved to understand the whole game and not remain fools. source: indiatimes

90 percent Indians are idiots: Justice Markandey Katju | Columnpk.Com | Latest Pakistan News in Urdu, Breaking News, Urdu Columns, Health, Technology, Videos, Cricket, New Car Prices & Reviews

Whole hartedly agree with the old man... indeed 90% of Indians are Idiots... if anyone can entice me to hate and kill my neighbor because he belongs to a religion that someone says might harm my religion...I am worst than an Idiot...I am a brainless nincompoop.

I also agree with katju.Indians are so communal now a days.:cry:Even in this 21st century people fighting over religion is a matter of great shame.
I could agree with u but only partially. . . . that's because in India every communal tension has some sort of political twists and backing.Very few events are started by the people themselves!!!

'Reunification of India, Pak only solution to Kashmir' - Hindustan Times
"The cause of the Kashmir problem is the partition of India on a totally bogus basis - the two nation theory, that Hindus and Muslims are separate nations....I don't recognise Pakistan as a legitimate country because the whole basis is the two nation theory and I don't accept thetwo nation theory," he said.
~
He also says this !

Press Council of India (PCI) chairperson justice Markandey Katju today said that the only solution to the Kashmir problem is reunification of India and Pakistan under a strong and"modern-minded" governmentwhich will not tolerate bigotry."The cause of the Kashmir problem is thepartition of India on a totally bogus basis - the two nation theory, that Hindus and Muslims are separate nations....I don't recognise Pakistan as a legitimate country because the whole basis is the two nation theoryand I don't accept the two nation theory," he said.
"Therefore the one and only solution to the Kashmir problem or the militancy problem in Pakistan is the reunification of India and Pakistan under a strong, central, secular, modern-minded government which justdoesn't tolerate bigotry," he said and added that such a government would deal with fanaticism with an iron hand.
Addressing a seminar organised by the South Asia Media Commission here, he said that the two nation theory was encouraged by the British post 1857 to create rift between Hindus and Muslims.
"Many of my Pakistan friends,they agree now that what nonsense this two nation theory is... the entire ploy wasby the English and you peopleare a bunch of idiots," Katju said.
Katju said that "90 per cent ofIndians are idiots" who can beeasily taken for a ride and added that it was very easy for mischievous people to incite riots even today.
"Before 1857, there was zeropercent communalism. Today 80 percent Hindus and 80 percent Muslims are communal.This is the harsh bitter truth, I am telling you," Katju said.
"Why am I saying such harsh things, I don't want to demoralise Indian people, I love Indian people, I love you all. I want you to prosper, I don't want you to remain fools. I want you to understand the whole game," he said.
Katju said that even the educated people in India voted in elections on caste orsectarian lines which showed how backward people are.
"I am saying all this because you need a big blow on your head to bring you to your senses, how backward you are. Unless you come to your senses and realise that you were taken for a ride by the British and later on by many communal forces which kept going on about Hindu-Muslim, the Kashmir problem cannot be solved," he said.
With regard to the Northeast,he said these areas had beenignored for long and employment and job opportunities had to be created there.
Speaking about the role of thePress Council, Katju said that it only had powers to admonish and censure about which not many people bothered. He said that Press Council be given more powers.
'Reunification of India, Pak only solution to Kashmir' - Hindustan Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom