What's new

9/11 TRUTH: Jewish Ex-Marine SPEAKS OUT on Israeli Involvement

JEWS made 911 with the 3 towers destroyed by controlled demolitions to have their war in Iraq, led by JEW Bush

JEWS made 911 with the 3 towers destroyed by controlled demolitions to have their war in Iraq, led by JEW Bush

Lol JEW USA does not alleged blow up twin tower and tower 7 to invade Iraq, they alleged do it for Afghanistan

JEW USA invade IRAQ because JEW USA alleged them having WMD

Don't mind if you troll, but you have to troll right

Lawl!!!!!!!!!! You forgot to add Zionists.

Lol JEW USA does not alleged blow up twin tower and tower 7 to invade Iraq, they alleged do it for Afghanistan

Omg, i can't believe you're a military professional, you're such a retard

Omg, i can't believe you're a military professional, you're such a retard

lol pot call a kettle black...

You put the wrong war with wrong excuse dude...If you still don't know what were you saying then you are beyond help my friend

I did not admit anything, i am just saying he is a retard and yet he call other people retard. (That's the analogy of a pot call a kettle black), does it mean i admitted that i am a retard??

Do you even know what "A pot calling a kettle black" mean?

One of the buildings that went down that day was not even hit by a plane.

One of the buildings that went down that day was not even hit by a plane.

Dude, please do look at what he said, he said 9-11 was made by American as an excuse to invade IRAQ, not Afghanistan

The excuse for Iraq, if any, is the WMD not 9-11

Nobody say anything about building 7.

And if the plane hitting the twin tower caught on camera, can you tell me why we need to bring down the towers and building 7 lol? For sound effect?

Dude, we could have gone to war with that video of plane hitting the tower, unless there are someone US government want to kill in one of those building, bringing them down does not do jack shit, it's redundant.

That was another lie about the WMD Iraq was invaded to secure Israel from a hostile threat which was saddam who was a well known Palestinian supporter and he also fired scuds at Israel .

Back
Top Bottom