What's new

85 % of Turks Don’t Drink Alcohol

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
This thread is not for you to make stuff up and brag about the lies you created, please refrain from doing so.

The name is of Arabic origin clown.

History of alcoholic beverages - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Since you started trolling here as well then I have to remind you of the fact that among the earliest traces of alcohol and alcohol consumption are found in the ancient ME and among Semitic people. As you can read in that link above.

[Medieval Latin, fine metallic powder, especially of antimony, from Arabic al-kuḥl : al-, the + kuḥl, powder of antimony; see kḥl in Semitic roots.]
Word History: The al- in alcohol may alert some readers to the fact that this is a word of Arabic descent, as is the case with algebra and alkali, al- being the Arabic definite article corresponding to the in English. The origin of -cohol is less obvious, however. Its Arabic ancestor was kuḥl, a fine powder most often made from antimony and used by women to darken their eyelids; in fact, kuḥl has given us the word kohl for such a preparation. Arabic chemists came to use al-kuḥl to mean "any fine powder produced in a number of ways, including the process of heating a substance to a gaseous state and then recooling it." The English word alcohol, derived through Medieval Latin from Arabic, is first recorded in 1543 in this sense. Arabic chemists also used al-kuḥl to refer to other substances such as essences that were obtained by distillation, a sense first found for English alcohol in 1672. One of these distilled essences, known as "alcohol of wine," is the constituent of fermented liquors that causes intoxication. This essence took over the term alcohol for itself, whence it has come to refer to the liquor that contains this essence as well as to a class of chemical compounds such as methanol.

alcohol - definition of alcohol by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Now do not pollute this thread with your nonsense or start another pointless debate because I schooled you in that other debate.

The name is of Arabic origin clown.

History of alcoholic beverages - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Since you started trolling here as well then I have to remind you of the fact that among the earliest traces of alcohol and alcohol consumption are found in the ancient ME and among Semitic people. As you can read in that link above.

alcohol - definition of alcohol by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Now do not pollute this thread with your nonsense or start another pointless debate because I schooled you in that other debate.
Wikipedia lol well done.
That same source says that the earliest traces of Alcohol are found in China so stop contradicting yourself.
Lol, "schooled" me haha, still waiting for your reply. ;)

Wikipedia lol well done.
That same source says that the earliest traces of Alcohol are found in China so stop contradicting yourself.

Clown. Look at the numerous sources. Besides I was referring to the origin of the name.

You did not even read the entire link yet alone the part that you falsely quote.

Chemical analysis of traces absorbed and preserved in pottery jars from the neolithic village of Jiahu in Henan province in northern China has revealed that a mixed fermented beverage made from rice, honey, and fruit was being produced as early as 9,000 years ago.[3] This is approximately the time when barley beer and grape wine were beginning to be made in the Middle East.

Now do not troll here as well. Stop bothering me, cretin.

me hate wine too... only beer ..vodka.. tequila.. and sometimes whiskey.. :cheers:

Whiskey is the #1 hard drink. There is nothing that comes close to a good single malt Scotch whisky. Both wine and whiskey are acquired tastes, but once you start to like them there's no going back! Of course both come in huge varieties, you won't like everything.

Picture the scene. It's a stinking hot day and you've just got in after a 10 hour day at work. You kick off your shoes, you grab an ice cold beer and head out to your balcony overlooking the early night life on the beach. The balcony has a terracotta roof, but that's not important.

You crack the beer open and hear that delightful hissing sound.

Those few sips are amazing.

Whiskey is the #1 hard drink. There is nothing that comes close to a good single malt Scotch whisky. Both wine and whiskey are acquired tastes, but once you start to like them there's no going back! Of course both come in huge varieties, you won't like everything.
I dont like any type of wine.. I tried to aquire the taste but did not work for me. I might drink a glass of red if nothing else is available .. white wine .. no way...:bad:

I dont like any type of wine.. I tried to aquire the taste but did not work for me. I might drink a glass of red if nothing else is available .. white wine .. no way...:bad:

White wine is for ladies or to pair with some special kinds of food. I wasn't even talking about it. :P

What?! I thought Turks are crazy drinkers? o_O

Cenk Uigur said that Turks love to drink? :/

Anyways, Alcohol sucks anyways.

Islamic World is "least" alcoholic region in the entire world and majority of Islamic peoples doesn't drink alcohol for the over-whelming majority of part. Good to see Turkey there with us.

Losers drink alcohol...look in the thread...Also, look what Vodka has done to Russians :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom