What's new

83,000 Children used as Camel Jockey in Saudi Arabia

That's why saudi people die young age even when they got plenty of money.... Be it king or slave they die sudden death and early death.... That's what karma is all about.... Saudi people are famous around world for wrong things. They love young girl under 14years old.... They love young boys.... They love camels dragging kids to death. They bet on it. They love torchring people. Specialy maids. Few months back news came out that 99percent workers who goes to saudi to work gets raped and if he or she complaint they get killed or put in jail.... Saudi arabia beautiful looking country but they masters of Bad karma.... Money cant save their life.... i hope everyone leave the route of bad karma. Accept love, peace and happiness or else get ready to perish suddenly....

Real sad state of affairs in this day & age, & shockingly..civilised world is silent about this. We all harp about how evil the Roman empire was & the way they trained the slaves to be gladiators to kill each other, just to entertain the royals & the upper class in ancient era. Seems like there isn't much difference between then & now..

What a shame n joke, these people do not have morals
Why saudia and arab country dont ban and punish use of children

When are pro Arabs going to come on this thread and tell us not to be anti Sauds and anti Arab?

As far as I know, it was banned couple of years ago. Surprised to see 83,000 children's are still victim of Camel Jockey (if the source is true)... Sad

I would request United Nations to take action on this serious matter and ensure the human rights are equally provided in the land of Arabia. So inappropriate

I agree there is a problem, but the report says they are being illegally smuggled to KSA by gangs. Actually they are juvenile delinquents who are a threat to the local society before anybody else. Plz, read this again:

"the study warned that if government authorities did not intervene in time to resolve this social phenomenon, the country will most definitely face serious security issues in the future as most of these juvenile delinquents would inadvertently be a burden to society as they grew older.
Additionally, another similar study confirmed that the presence of children living and working on the streets of Saudi Arabia has increased noticeably with time due to the huge influx of illegally smuggled children from Asia and Africa, mostly through the southern border with Yemen.
Neglected by their families, and often deployed by gangs, these children were organized into groups of 6 and 15 year olds. They would be trained for months by their gang leader and then let loose to roam the streets to earn a living by means ranging from illegal beggary to pickpocketing to armed robbery and sometimes violence, to fatten the bank account of their master, and sometimes even the biological father."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom