What's new

80,000 Bangladeshis go missing in 3 years in India

Your point is self proclaimed dude- even we indian muslims do not want them in our land they have just became a headache on every one in this country , it's just that they living on the mercy of our govt and some scums ... Well about ur islamic republic ideology your own people do not want to live in ur country which is an islamic republic and migrating to India .

you dont represent all muslims in India, at least Azad Maidan doesnt say so!!

How old are you and how long are you living in US ?

Also should I believe you or the various credible sources along with neutral ones...I have never met a person who said he killed muslims in Gujrat but I have met people who say their relatives were killed by Muslims. So according to your logic, Hindus didn't kill any Muslim...

He just stated the Fact!

almost all the hindus i know have less relatives in BD, more in India.... Its normal, but we never heard of any muslim who got relative in India...........

Bharat ka bacha bacha jaanta hai ki wo kahan gaye.

Then why isn't the Indian Government doing anything about it?

Or is the Hindu Right Wing similar to USA, that they are against Bengali migration but also like it because it provides cheap labor which is good for the economy?

Then why is India complaining all the time about Illegal Bangladeshis coming to India?

Many go for medical treatment. There are a number of Bangladeshi specific hospitals in India and their marketing activity is very strong in Bangladesh. Next possible reason may be visiting religious sites. Many have their relatives on the other side. You have to consider that many Muslims remained on Indian side despite repression against minority, a common phenomenon in India; while their relatives migrated to erstwhile East Pakistan ( today’s Bangladesh) . Then there are unskilled people who are lured by false promises of prosperous life in India. As soon as they arrive in India, their dream vanishes. Some of them are caught.

Two decades ago they introduced something called “ Push In” of Bengali speaking Muslims. Any Bengali speaking Muslims in the streets of Bombay or New Delhi used to be taken to Bangladesh border and pushed inside Bangladesh by force, without verifying their proper identity. There have been numerous appalling reports in the press in the past on such inhuman acts by Indian authority. Destitute families were forcefully pushed inside Bangladesh only because of their religious identity.

You will however find thousands of Indians roaming around and working in Bangladesh. From Mobile operator companies to IT Companies and in the giant garments industries, many Indians are making their fortune in Bangladesh. I am not aware of any system of checking whether the numerous Indians working in Bangladesh are having work permit. Nobody cares about that In Bangladesh.

I was just curious.

So are these illegal Bangladeshis seasonal workers or they permanently stay in India?

No , they are like mexicans. They enter and are never found. They are apparently extremely thick skinned too. Nothing deters them. There is a risk of getting shot at the border by BSF or getting killed by smugglers at the border , but they hardly give a damn. They want to enter and never be found. They don't understand the simple fact that there are hardly any good paying jobs for unskilled laborers in India , just like in Bangladesh. Maybe they just like the free booze , or the beaches in goa or himalayan mountains , i don't know what , but they just stay and never leave.

Many go for medical treatment. There are a number of Bangladeshi specific hospitals in India and their marketing activity is very strong in Bangladesh. Next possible reason may be visiting religious sites. Many have their relatives on the other side. You have to consider that many Muslims remained on Indian side despite repression against minority, a common phenomenon in India; while their relatives migrated to erstwhile East Pakistan ( today’s Bangladesh) . Then there are unskilled people who are lured by false promises of prosperous life in India. As soon as they arrive in India, their dream vanishes. Some of them are caught.

Two decades ago they introduced something called “ Push In” of Bengali speaking Muslims. Any Bengali speaking Muslims in the streets of Bombay or New Delhi used to be taken to Bangladesh border and pushed inside Bangladesh by force, without verifying their proper identity. There have been numerous appalling reports in the press in the past on such inhuman acts by Indian authority. Destitute families were forcefully pushed inside Bangladesh only because of their religious identity.

You will however find thousands of Indians roaming around and working in Bangladesh. From Mobile operator companies to IT Companies and in the giant garments industries, many Indians are making their fortune in Bangladesh. I am not aware of any system of checking whether the numerous Indians working in Bangladesh are having work permit. Nobody cares about that In Bangladesh.

Really? Indians are immigrating to Banlgadesh to find work. Interesting :coffee:

so if theyre missing and you know where they are, shouldnt you be doing something
They are killed/ or made fertlizer....who cares.......Indians don't give a damn about it.....coz according to Bangladeshi posters, those people didn't came to India at the first place.

you dont represent all muslims in India, at least Azad Maidan doesnt say so!!

More like Azad Maidan doesn't represent the whole of India's Muslim population. 138 million Muslims, I don't think a few thousands, even a few millions can speak for the whole.

[video]http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/hyderabad-sees-influx-of-illegal-bangladeshis/20861[/video]

Dude, they cant find none as there is none. Who in their right mind wants to go to super poor country like India where thousands commit suicide due to shortage of food? Only suicidal can think of going to India.

I have met bangladeshis here in south India. They have spread their tentacles far and wide. I have nothing against people of Bangladesh. They work hard and contribute to our society but I expect them to abide by our laws. They can come here legally and work. We should implement some kind of amnesty to these people and assimilate these people. Otherwise they remain underground and god knows how many are there in our city. It will be a nightmare to enforce law and order if it creates backlash among the locals. Estimates are there are more than 2 lac Bangladeshis in Hyderabad.

Watch the video.

Its their problem. They are scared of the rise of Muslim population in India. So they want to get rid of some labeling them as Bangladeshi. But they dont know their ill intention will not be honored by GOB and they have to live with ever increasing number of Muslim population in India and eventually become a Islamic Republic. God willing...
Dear,there are a lot of illegal bengladeshi imigrants in Kerala who are misidentified as west bengalis and this have been confirmed by the police

Bangladesh should ask for west bengal's liberation from India..
That is part of Bangladesh...
aisi nahi kahana....mamataji would be so angry:rofl:

Another BS story, by some effed up news source.

Pigs gotta fly first for that to happen.

Back
Top Bottom