What's new

8 of the Most Attractive Politicians in the World

That dude himself called you out, you Indians are textbook trolls. No ingenuity.

Call me a troll if you see so, then. Why label all Indians? You aren't posting nearly enough pictures to be considered neutral!!!:P

Either way, like Citizen HttpError says, we need to get back on topic.

Call me a troll if you see so, then. Why label all Indians? You aren't posting nearly enough pictures to be considered neutral!!!:P

Either way, like Citizen HttpError says, we need to get back on topic.

3-Pakistani-Politician-Maryam-Nawaz-Sharif-Free-Photos-2013.jpg

Pretty :oops:

Gosh, some people really need to get their eye sights checked, the pics they have been posting and ladies (Aunties) they've been calling as beautiful is really saddening to see.:undecided:?

Thread about politicians not models...

Gosh, some people really need to get their eye sights checked, the pics they have been posting and ladies (Aunties) they've been calling as beautiful is really saddening to see.:undecided:

Who is this in your Avatar ?

So true...lol...people are posting old junk crap(no offense) & calling them beautiful.:cheesy:

The only beautiful in this thread are Alina(Russian), Ayyan Ali(Pakistani) & Fatima Bhutto(Pakistani).:agree:

Eh well now she looks ok. Magazine pic is shopped so nit taken into consideration. The second pic is just not doing her justice i guess.

How can you like something like that? There are many beautiful Indians like Prikanya Chupra & Katrina Kaef but this one is just...eew:bad:

Back
Top Bottom