BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Eight Chinese spies arrested in Himachal Pradesh
Eight Chinese spies arrested in Himachal Pradesh

8 Chinese spies arrested from Himachal monastery
8 Chinese spies arrested from Himachal monastery

Mandi: Eight Chinese spies were arrested from Mandi district in Himachal Pradesh. Currency worth Rs 30 lakh, mobile phone, several SIMs and 4 lockers were recovered from their possession.

Posing as carpenters and painters, the spies were living in a palatial house, worth atleast Rs 2 crore, for the past several years. The house belonged to a Tibetan spiritual leader, reports said.

The owner of the house is absconding and is suspected to be in Delhi. Himachal Police teams have been dispatched to Delhi to arrest him.

Meanwhile, police is investigating the nature of their activities during their stay.

"They were staying there individually for quite some time. Their credentials are under investigation as they have not registered themselves with the foreigner registration office," Superintendent of Police Abhishek Dullar said.

Related Stories
Chinese spies’ arrest: Himachal CM flays Centre
Importantly, Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama had recently claimed that a plot has been hatched to assassinate him.

8 Chinese nationals arrested in Himachal Pradesh

Shimla: The Himachal Pradesh Police has taken eight Chinese nationals into custody from Joginder Nagar in Mandi District. They have also seized currency worth Rs. 30 lakh from these men.

These Chinese nationals had come to India on tourist visa but were illegally staying at a rented place.

The police have booked them under charges of visa violation. As a precautionary measure, the police have also informed the Intelligence Bureau.
You should investigate that whether they are Tibet! Or China dissenter, Maybe they flee to india for freedom!!
Don't be too sensitive! Spy, maybe, they go to there to steal "democracy" and "freedom" to china, beside these, what do you have else to be stolen?

You should investigate that whether they are Tibet! Or China dissenter, Maybe they flee to india for freedom!!
Don't be too sensitive! Spy, maybe, they go to there to steal "democracy" and "freedom" to china, beside these, what do you have else to be stolen?

A lot that you can't even dream about but I would understand the lack of knowladgewith the limitation you have in China.

dont worry chini ... we have a special third degree in india.. used by our police ... all the chinese spies will start to speak in hindi after few hours ...

may be they are just normal people overstaying the visa limit or may be they are spy,
the spy labels should be handed out more carefully.......

A lot that you can't even dream about but I would understand the lack of knowladgewith the limitation you have in China.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ted-himachal-pradesh-india.html#ixzz1xe9Kdb17
I am a normal chinese, I am not experter, Yes, In china we don't know more than you in india, you are open, we are in dark! But why we are ahead of you?
8 spies, one time, you are good. I heard that America and other countries arrest one or three so-called spies. you are better than them!! you should ask them, whether they are trainee?
It is not that we know little about you, But you are too sensitve about china, In china, there are also india, some maybe stay here illegal because of varity of reason, we don't hype it, why?? Not because you are clear, we are not like you sensitve about you!! Experter!

Expired visa? Heh do you really expect spies to actually be this stupid? If that's your standard for spies, then thousands of Indians in China would be deported as spies.

It's not good to tag them as spy until it police proves it.

May be tibetians or real innocen chinese overstaying their visa...
Lets wait till they are confirmed as spies...

the thread title.?

OP, please be aware of the forum rule not infringing the copyright issue.

Correct the heading has been manipulated, nothing in the original report says that they are spies,but they are just under radar.

First i thought this was headline from some tabloid, i guess were are in a troll thread

Back
Top Bottom