What's new

764 Pakistanis granted Indian citizenship in 3 years: Govt

sanddy

Reaction score
764 Pakistanis granted Indian
citizenship in 3 years: Govt

Indian citizenship has been granted to 764 Pakistani nationals during the 2009-11 period, the government today told Parliament.

"1290 applications of Pakistani
nationals were received from various state government/UTs for grant of Indian citizenship by registration and naturalisation during last three years, ie, 2009-2011. Indian citizenship was granted to 764 Pakistan nationals during this period," Minister of State
for Home M Ramachandran told Rajya Sabha in a written reply.

He said all such cases received in his
ministry "are processed as
expeditiously as possible."

They are going to have better lifestyle and more opportunities.

and we dont even like to boast about how many indians have moved to pakistan in the last two years and ganted nationality...and now living as bonafied pakistanis .
Because we have big hearts copared to india.

and we dont even like to boast about how many indians have moved to pakistan in the last two years and ganted nationality...and now living as bonafied pakistanis .

There just isn't any comparison lol, we hear news about pakistani families of different religious backgrounds coming to India for citizenship almost every other day! Hell even your artists and models find life better in India. :laugh:

There just isn't any comparison lol, we hear news about pakistani families of different religious backgrounds coming to India for citizenship almost every other day! Hell even your artists and models find life better in India. :laugh:

Same can be said about **** stars coming to india and being featured as average indian girl in your movies....
Did they come to india due to persecution in their country of origin?

Indians moving to Pakistan!!!???:what:I would really like some credible link on this and no Pakistani delusional links please!!!And what for are they moving to Pakistan may I know ??To be killed in terrorist attacks or for being kidnapped.And this is not the India Bangladesh border that u are talking about mate!!The Indo-Pak border is not that permeable for the general people(Not the ones who come and go to either side with cynical design's!!).There is arecord of every person coming and leaving and that too with valid documentation and passport. . . . If any Indian has ever moved to Pak from India and yes I agree here that there might be 2-3 such misguided people who have done so and are now suffering the consequences there. . . . But let me tell u this that if any such migration had taken place from India to Pak in the recent past (And I am not talking about 1947 here!!:D)I bet the Indian media would have pulled down the underwear of the GoI.And anyhow don't u think it's kind of illogical and even absurd to an extent to think that Indians would be migrating to PAKISTAN!!!!!!!! I do not think and am pretty sure that even Muslims in India would think 100 times before taking any such step!!:rofl::rofl:

Its a fraction of people living legally in india as compared to the huge no. living illegally.

2000 Pakistan nationals
overstaying in Nagpur

The above is only a story of one city only you can get the whole picture
First they ask for a different nation!!And then when that does not work out they tend to envy and bash India. . . .Ultimately they come here and then overstay their welcome and add to the Indian population.

Same can be said about **** stars coming to india and being featured as average indian girl in your movies....
Did they come to india due to persecution in their country of origin?

Nope but it's obvious that pakistan cannot handle their minorities. And you guys have the gall to bring up Indian communal problems? :lol:

NEW DELHI — More than 250 Pakistani Hindus have arrived in India over the past two weeks bearing tales of religious persecution, according to Indian border officials, fueling perceptions of growing discrimination against minorities in Pakistan.

Hindus from Pakistan flee to India, citing religious persecution - The Washington Post

Pak Hindus and Sikhs urge India to grant them citizenship

Pak Hindus and Sikhs urge India to grant them citizenship - Times Of India

Even your artists beg to live in poor old India :P

Won’t go back to Pakistan: Sami

Won

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/115397-adnan-sami-says-mee-mumbaikar.html

sami has a wife from mumbai so that is understadable...he isnt in love with india...he lives his wife..
So stop paintiand every foreighner moving to india as a persecuted one...there are other reasons aswell..

sami has a wife from mumbai so that is understadable...he isnt in love with india...he lives his wife..
So stop paintiand every foreighner moving to india as a persecuted one...there are other reasons aswell..

Seems like you didn't even read the article. Typical of pakistanis :lol:

Here's the most important part

“I will manage to live in a tent in India but can’t imagine going to back to Pakistan,” he said.

India is just a country with pearls of peace. Majority of your country is **** poor. Dont understand why anyone out of his right mind would move to India especially when majority of Pakistanis live better in Pakistan than in India.

India is just a country with pearls of peace. Majority of your country is **** poor. Dont understand why anyone out of his right mind would move to India especially when majority of Pakistanis live better in Pakistan than in India.

Do they now? :pop:

Back
Top Bottom