What's new

7 killed in shooting on China-Vietnam border

Chinese citizens can pay 2USD to the Viet bordergards,enter Vietnam without visa and travel in VN without problems. This only shows that Uyghurs enjoy the same rights or advantages as ordinary Chinese. However these Uygurs are possibly using VN as an escape to a third country.

Why would a Muslim always blames others on Muslim-Non-Muslim issues while keeping silent on Muslim-Muslim issues such as Iraq-Iran,Syria,Egypt and so on?

I think China should have a free migration policy for the Uyghurs and open borders to Pakistan as well as to other central Asian states....

Blindness, bias or violence based on religion or political fanaticism is foolish...
no one welcome them. do you remember those guys killed by Uzbekistan? uighur has a bad name in Xingjiang, because there are tens of ethinity there, but they want to drive them all out, including those muslim ethinity, hui, who are actually han changing to Islam belief, kazak, and uzbek

Vietnam media say that's not terrorists ... And actually, there're similar hundreds to thousands cases recently. not only 16 ...
Uighurs think they cannot live with Han ruled, they find their way, but so sorry, Vietnam did not support you to move illegal thoughout our country.

Their resistance only happen when they know they must be returned to China as CN request.
Anyway they dont mean to harm Vietnamese in 1st place, they are just trying to protect themselves
protect themselves through ak47 by killing vietnam police on-duty?wow

Last edited:
no one welcome them. do you remember those guys killed by Uzbekistan? uighur has a bad name in Xingjiang, because there are tens of ethinity there, but they want to drive them all out, including those muslim ethinity, hui, which are actually han changing to Islam belief, kazak, and uzbek

protect themselves through ak47 by killing vietnam police on-duty?wow

Hearing that they must be returned to China, they could feel like come into the end of the road.
That's why ... I think

There are Chinese Koreans went to Korea to find a better job and also Chinese Kazak went to Kazakhstan, but none of them cause any trouble like Uighur

Hearing that they must be returned to China, they could feel like come into the end of the road.
That's why ... I think
So kill the police? The ones who have parents and children to breed but have done nothing wrong? Illegal migration is common all over the world, but this kind of things do not happen often.

There people were desperate..

A lot of them do .
uighur+women.jpg

So? Only confirm Wahhabi‘ bad influence.
See what their traditional clothing:
Hazak
哈萨克族.jpg

Tajik
塔吉克族.jpg

Uygur
维吾尔族.jpg

Uzbek
乌兹别克族.jpg

Hui
回族.jpg

@Sinan @xenon54 @rmi5 I would like your opinion about this?
The last time we said not all Uighurs are terrorist so they should stop portraying millions of Uighurs as terrorists but the only response was hostile postings with accusation like ''You Turks support terrorism in China''

In the end they will again talk about genociding them and nuking Turkey, so no need to involve in a low IQ argument again.

The last time we said not all Uighurs are terrorist so they should stop portraying millions of Uighurs as terrorists but the only response was hostile postings with accusation like ''You Turks support terrorism in China''

In the end they will again talk about genociding them and nuking Turkey, so no need to involve in a low IQ argument again.

Ok. Thank you for your response. I thought the argument shouldn't be one-sided, its better to get to know both side's views. The reason that they thought that was probably because one Turkish member (whose name I will not mention) was too hard on the Chinese members.

Ok. Thank you for your response. I thought the argument shouldn't be one-sided, its better to get to know both side's views. The reason that they thought that was probably because one Turkish member (whose name I will not mention) was too hard on the Chinese members.
That member was just posting nonsense comments and oppose any facts from anyone who disagree with his dream of a Ottoman Empire 2.0. Than he would report the Chinese posters for "racist" remarks to get them banned after inciting them to respond negatively.

That member was just posting nonsense comments and oppose any facts from anyone who disagree with his dream of a Ottoman Empire 2.0. Than he would report the Chinese posters for "racist" remarks to get them banned after inciting them to respond negatively.
WTF are you talking about me, tag me instead of lying behind me.

Vietnam media say that's not terrorists ... And actually, there're similar hundreds to thousands cases recently. not only 16 ...
Uighurs think they cannot live with Han ruled, they find their way, but so sorry, Vietnam did not support you to move illegal thoughout our country.

Their resistance only happen when they know they must be returned to China as CN request.
Anyway they dont mean to harm Vietnamese in 1st place, they are just trying to protect themselves
They'r trying to protect themselves, and then killed ur 2x border guards and 5x other Chinese ... u agree with their killing, right ? See, what close ur idea as the same as those Uighur terrorist !

I must point out that's not a single case, future there will be more Uighur coming into ur Vietnam border from GuangXi province.

Back
Top Bottom