What's new

7 killed: China, Uighurs offer different account of deadly shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
brush up on your GK , Shakespeare ! . You went to US probably bcoz Chinese B schools suck or you didnt get admission.

Whatever Dude. Doesn't change the fact 89% of 15 year old in one of your wealthiest state is functionally illiterate.

So much for your demographic dividend. More like Malthusian time bomb.

Indian members, can you put these numbers in ascending sequence??

3 2 1 4

Another exam found Indian children had trouble with this problem, I just wanted to check you people.

For Gods Sake...i request my indian friends to not to worry about Uighurs...just cuz there was some minor demonstration...throughout the muslim world..there are problems...

Hundreds and thousands are being killed in Syria and Lybia and Iraq, Thousands in Pakistan's tribal areas cuz of drones, 80,000 Kashmiris killed by Indian troops in Kashmir..the world should worry about them rather worrying about a few a hundred Uighurs
That's correct. The police officers and government officials in Xinjiang are most Muslims, sometimes Uighurs and sometimes Hui ethnic minority.

This is NOT a contest between Uighurs and Han Chinese, it is a contest between moderate Uighurs and taliban Uighurs. The same struggle is happening in Pakistan and I don't think most people in Pakistan want to live like it's the 13th century.

just wondering. what type of relationship does Cambodia and Pakistan have? since they are your 'brothers'?

oh, a sour grape looser Turk!!!

Ridiculous, Turk got too spicy taste by my arguments in China related threads and become hate me; a Cambodian; that never have any conflicts with that so called "great Turk" in the far west; the more ridiculous is Turk self claim at themselves a nice and very kind people but here we have been witnessed a whole different story about "Turk's human being", did I said anything wrong the last time about Turks!?: "Turks hate everybody" ????

Hey "Turk", your bashing here on me is nothing but a god damn evidence to prove how your sour grape behavior to anybody that reveal your ugly secret to world, you must be self fix your god damn arrogant to be an human for true mean don't let people view at your Turks are just a bunch of selfish extremist, even your Islamist brothers and sisters don't having sympathy to your Turkish's face!

...and please stop that gayish following on me at every step on this forum, you have to know that not everyone you hate is a "girlie" inside as same as yours!?

It is not nazi ideology, it is a well respected successful ideology of two nations, i.e. muslims and non muslims are two separate nations. By calling it nazi, you are just showing your islamophobia.

We have millions of Muslims with Turkish ancestry in Germany holding German citizenship. Should they form their own nation on German territory as well? What about the Muslim in India?

What modern nation defines itself by religion and ethnic? Oh right, it's Israel, your close friend. The last time one nation tried to get rid of a group of its citizens with a different religious background and a putative different ethnic were the Nazis in my country. the irony of this whole concept is that Nazism and Zionism is the same coin with two different faces.

Now you can call me a anti-Semite as well.

LOL....3 pages in a thread bout muslims killed in a non muslim country and only 1 pakistani comment and that too justifying the killings... The best example of the nature of Sino-Pak relation being a one way street

PS: i expect this thread to meet its demise with a lame reason pretty soon...

Indian members, can you put these numbers in ascending sequence??

3 2 1 4

Another exam found Indian children had trouble with this problem, I just wanted to check you people.

don't know about other Indian but I can do it.

Here it is 歼 歼 歼 歼

I can do even in descending order

here it is 歼 歼 歼 歼

I am expecting more Bharatis than Chinese on this thread. In fact this number of people is killed by any random soldier in IOK on any normal day.

It's China's internal problem. Why all the fuss?

Don't Indians support Israeli bombardments against Palestinians? ;)

Frankly, I am indifferent to the whole thing :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom