What's new

62% of Americans approve drone strikes

Agreed. Some of them don't even know where Canada is on the map.
That is because Canada is not a foreign country but the 52nd US state. Most Americans -- including me -- cannot name and place a lot of US states on the map. I can only place states where I have lived for some time. No different than other Americans. That is the hazard of being an empire. :lol:

That is because Canada is not a foreign country but the 52nd US state. Most Americans -- including me -- cannot name and place a lot of US states on the map. I can only place states where I have lived for some time. No different than other Americans. That is the hazard of being an empire. :lol:

Mr Aircraft engineer is illiterate :rofl:

What did you expect from such an immoral and uneducated society?
Yes...very uneducated...we hope one day to match your fine institutes of higher learning. Maybe get us one of them there fancy space programs like y'all. Gotta go look me at a map thingy..ta figure out where this "Canada" place is y'all are jawin' about. As far as drones...the way our ****** enemies whine about them shows how effective they are. We should double or triple them. I so love listening to them whine like whipped bitches.

Shame, Shame. The Emperor would not be pleased with this grease monkey. Wait...didn't you get booted out of...err...left the Service because of personal reasons? Hmmm...did ya confuse a torque wrench for a hammer? :lol:

Being a janitor in USAF does not make one an engineer. :rofl:

It's Sanitation Engineer.

The bigger news is that 1 out of 2 Chinese either support it or is indifferent...ouch

It seems like they are still proud of 1962,,haha ,actually what happen at 62 was the chinese army which height was nt more then 5feet looked like childrens and indian army could nt recognise and come back,and they think they won the war,,if china won that war then what places they capture and occupied,show....

It seems like they are still proud of 1962,,haha ,actually what happen at 62 was the chinese army which height was nt more then 5feet looked like childrens and indian army could nt recognise and come back,and they think they won the war,,if china won that war then what places they capture and occupied,show....

They remember the 1962 skirmish really well for some reason but seem to forget Japan's preemptive strike against Chinese aggression. Chinese got taught a lesson they never will forget,

Gotta go look me at a map thingy..ta figure out where this "Canada" place is y'all are jawin' about.
I have been to only 11 states, I think, but never to Canada. But the rumor is that our 52nd state is filled with good beer, hot chicks, and really sweet maple syrup for pancakes. I may have to revise my 'bucket list' to include a visit to this wonderful US state. :lol:

If true, this just confirms that the American media is complicit in the US administration's mass murder campaign.

If ordinary Americans knew about the NYU/Stanford study of 49 civilians to 1 terrorist, they would not approve of such an immoral tactic. Of course, the usual suspects would continue to rationalize it, but most Americans would not.

I have been to only 11 states, I think, but never to Canada. But the rumor is that our 52nd state is filled with good beer, hot chicks, and really sweet maple syrup for pancakes. I may have to revise my 'bucket list' to include a visit to this wonderful US state. :lol:

You already have lots of free space in US why you want that piece of ice?

Back
Top Bottom