What's new

60 Reasons to Celebrate With Israel

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;975871 said:
>>coz i see in this thread its more india vs pak ? and as usuall its a jew(israil) who is a catalyst to start the fire.

history proves again and again jews have been the main cause of fighting coz they are like parasites who breed on others death.

1)crusade's>> jew's
1)WW1 reason>>jew's
2)WW2 reason>>Jew's Germany

where ever jews go they create a war around themselvs
like they are doing now lebnon,palestine,iraq,iran.......

jews have betrayed JESSUS.

i can give 600 reasons for hating them

my advice to india stIck with us what ever you are it is because of "The Great RUSSIAN support to you" dont play with fire
let adults Handel it!!! :sniper:
"The Great RUSSIAN support to you" in 1971
"agree"

what ever you are it is because of "The Great RUSSIAN support to you"
"Disagree"

Last edited:
The Indian government till recently objected to the activities of the state of Israel.There was once a time when an Israeli Prime Minister wasnt even allowed to step into India during his planes refueling.But the current situation has changed.

Constant ignorance of India by OIC and regional terror issues has made it very important for India to collaborate closely with Israel and have a good relations with her.I support this move.

Israel is the second country in the modern world to have been formed on the basis of religion, the first being Pakistan, so naturally we look at them when we want to compare how far we have come to and what direction we ought to take in the future, we find it amazing that Israel has developed so quickly, has such a literate society and innovative scientists, has made it's share of breakthroughs in many fields but Israel's human rights record and "Screw the World" attitude really puts us off.
Protecting your population by building huge walls to keep Palestinians out is acceptable but bombing them and killing 5000 people ? Don't you think that's a bit over kill ?

yes here people r try to insulting israel...but no one is talking abt their achievements..i think they done well in human development and technology sector. israel is a tiny land but it's only country who successfully save their Jewish culture.
i am adding another point:

61: The only country who is largely effected by terrorism but done very well in social,economical and human development sector.

Losing below 100 people each year to rocket attacks means Israel is "LARGELY EFFECTED BY TERRORISM", we lose people in the thousands, last year we lost 1800 civilians, what do you call that ?

Losing below 100 people each year to rocket attacks means Israel is "LARGELY EFFECTED BY TERRORISM", we lose people in the thousands, last year we lost 1800 civilians, what do you call that ?

Israel Population : 7 million
Pakistan Pop: 170 million

Also Israel is being attacked by external terror forces, where as in Pakistan , the issue is more internal..

Hence the difference in response..

if u see the history of israel they also lost many people..but they continuously grow. however now they have less terrorism problem. but u can't denied that they also suffered by terrorism just like pakistan is facing today.
another thing may be terrorist attack in pakistan is increasing but u r also more developing as compare to previous govt.

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;975871 said:
>>coz i see in this thread its more india vs pak ? and as usuall its a jew(israil) who is a catalyst to start the fire.

history proves again and again jews have been the main cause of fighting coz they are like parasites who breed on others death.

1)crusade's>> jew's
1)WW1 reason>>jew's
2)WW2 reason>>Jew's Germany

where ever jews go they create a war around themselvs
like they are doing now lebnon,palestine,iraq,iran.......

jews have betrayed JESSUS.

i can give 600 reasons for hating them

my advice to india stIck with us what ever you are it is because of "The Great RUSSIAN support to you" dont play with fire
let adults Handel it!!! :sniper:

I find it disturbing and seriously wrong to brand an entire religious community to be a catalyst to any conflict,calling them names like parasites etc.This is racism at its best.

Lots of atrocities were committed by Stalin during his tenure.Now will it be justified for me to call the entire erstwhile Soviet bloc to be blood thirsty nuisance creator???

Israel ,as a state has committed lots of atrocities in Gaza and I personally hate their bullying and arm twisting approach,but that does not mean that I will hate any and every Jew that I see down the road....

let adults Handel it!!!

Both India and Russia condemn Israeli attacks on Gaza.But none of the country is willing to deal with it actively.Why??? because Israel is a potent strategic partner.

India condemns Israel's assault on Gaza

Russia slams Israel 'crude violation'

While both the states are content as of now with only verbally condemning the attacks I don't really the so called 'Adult' doing anything more than that.There is nothing technically wrong with that.This World is no utopia,one cannot take care of anything.Its just that you should be more aware of your country's foreign policy before opening your mouth in a public forum.
On contrary to taking some material action,Russia is having arms deal with Israel.

Russia, Israel eye $360mn drone deal

You are also 'largely affected by terrorism' no less. Terrorism is terrorism, regardless of where it takes place. i find no reason to believe that you and your country can reach anywhere it works to reach. And find some way to crush or at least reduce the Terrorism that affects you.

Israel has a population of 5 million compared to 160-180 million of Pakistan's population. That's almost 35 times less people. So even if you lose 1800 people each year, they still lose almost twice as much as you accounting % of population. Besides Israel has much stronger will, technology and capability to fight terrorism compared to Pakistan. If they had the same capability as Pakistan then they might even lose more people than Pakistan.

Last edited:
Israel is the second country in the modern world to have been formed on the basis of religion, the first being Pakistan, so naturally we look at them when we want to compare how far we have come to and what direction we ought to take in the future, we find it amazing that Israel has developed so quickly, has such a literate society and innovative scientists, has made it's share of breakthroughs in many fields but Israel's human rights record and "Screw the World" attitude really puts us off.
Protecting your population by building huge walls to keep Palestinians out is acceptable but bombing them and killing 5000 people ? Don't you think that's a bit over kill ?

Surely it is not only an overkill,but an act of pure outrage in my opinion.Given to the conditions in which the state of Israel was created,conflicts were bound to happen.But the state of Israel could have dealt with the situation with a bit more tolerance and I am quite sure many conflicts and unnecessary bloodshed could have been avoided had peaceful means been given a chance.

wikipedia.org>>> Russia continues to be India's largest supplier of military systems and spare parts.

Major Russian given Indian Military assetes
Su 30MKI build by/with Russia
Brahmos missile system’s build by/with Russia
Mig series of fighters by Russia
Major ground transport made by Russia
Satellite technology teaching and research by/with Russia
Almost all previous lunches before 2000 done by Russia
Pick any Indian security personal major equipment with him will be Russian
Almost all navy ships 90% Russian made
100% submarines made by Russia
Some of the Future military projects
100 upgraded T-90C Tanks
5th gen fighters
Air defense shield
The list goes on and on………..
You be the judge tell me who contributes more to Indian security?
:pop:

Milestones in the History of Indo-Russian Military Cooperation
Allister Maunk, AIA Indian section
The first stage:

1993 – Visit of the President of the Russian Federation Boris Yeltsin to India, the new Russian - Indian Friendship treaty and cooperation was signed.
1996 - Agreement on military cooperation was signed.
1999 - Visit of Russian Minister of Defense Igor Sergeev to India.

The second stage:

2000 - State visit of the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin to India, the Declaration on strategic partnership between the countries is signed.
2000 - Intergovernmental Russian - Indian commission on military- technological cooperation (the third session took place in January, 2003 in Moscow) was founded.
2000 - Long-term Program of military- technological cooperation was completed and realization of the new program up to 2010 started.
2001 - Joint naval exercise with participation of the Russian ships took place in India.
April 2002 – Visit of Indian Defense Minister George Fernandes to Russia. Fernandes visited the factory producing T-90 main battle tanks for India.
November 2002 – Visit to India of Russian State Duma`s Committee on Defense chairman Andrey Nikolaev and Committee of Council of Federation on Defense chairman Victor Ozerov.
January 2003 - Visit of Indian Defense Minister George Fernandes to Russia. The arrangement on the new military - technical contract: participation of New Delhi in developmental works and manufacture of the Russian fighter of the fifth generation was reached.
May 2003 - Joint naval exercise of the Russian and Indian fleet "Indra -2003" took place.
October 2003 – Visit of Indian Air Forces commander-in-chief Srinivaspuram Krishnasvami to Moscow.
November 2003 - Visit of Russian Minister of Defense Sergey Ivanov to India.
January 2004 – The number of the Indian officers who arrived for training in the Russian military educational institutions reached one thousand.
December 2004 - Official visit of President Putin and Minister of Defense Ivanov to India. Joint declaration of the Russian Federation and Republic of India and the Cooperation agreement in the field of research and use of space for peaceful purposes was signed. Several large military contracts were also concluded.
May 2005 - Indian President Abdul Kalam discusses several military issues with Russian leadership.
Until the end of 2005 Joint military exercises of paratrooper forces are planned to take place in India.

Russia will build 12 nuclear reactors in India, half of them by 2017, and sell an aircraft carrier and MiG fighter jets, officials say.

Sergei Kiriyenko, head of Russia's state nuclear corporation Rosatom, announced in New Delhi on Friday that six of the reactors would be built between 2012 and 2017.

Kiriyenko is accompanying Vladimir Putin, Russia's prime minister, on a visit to India to sign a series of lucrative arms and energy deals.

Russia is not enthusiastic about Delhi's growing relationship with the US. But at the same time president points out that India needs to understand that for the next 15-20 years her dependence on Russian military hardware and spares will continue........:mps:

Back
Top Bottom