What's new

529 Sentenced To Death In Egypt

You're talking to a Jew whose grandparents, aunts, and uncles perished in the Holocaust. "Modernization" of a regime that willy-nilly hands out mass death sentences smells of gas chambers, not justice.

This is an opportunity to take a stand for democratic and humanitarian values, an opportunity Egyptians might do well not to miss - thus reminding Sisi that the people still have the power to take the streets.
I don't think comparing terrorists to your ancestors is a good comparison actually, unless your ancestors killed cops, Christians, burnt government buildings, and declared a holy war against the citizens, and the government because they refused their barbaric rule. Modernizing the judiciary system has nothing to do with whats happening to the Muslim Brotherhood members. They are getting what they deserve.

I don't think comparing terrorists to your ancestors is a good comparison actually, unless your ancestors killed cops, Christians, burnt government buildings, and declared a holy war against the citizens, and the government because they refused their barbaric rule. Modernizing the judiciary system has nothing to do with whats happening to the Muslim Brotherhood members. They are getting what they deserve.

MB had absolutely nothing to do with those acts of violence, quit lying for the last time or I'm going to report you. You keep repeating the same lies over and over again so people can believe them.

اخو شرموطة بتخافش الله ي بني صهيون يعلن شكلك نصاب مفسد عايش تحت حكم عسكرية وشعبك مش املاقي جني وحدة ي كلب

MB had absolutely nothing to do with those acts of violence, quit lying for the last time or I'm going to report you. You keep repeating the same lies over and over again so people can believe them.

اخو شرموطة بتخافش الله ي بني صهيون يعلن شكلك نصاب مفسد عايش تحت حكم عسكرية وشعبك مش املاقي جني وحدة ي كلب
why dont you report yourself first can you tell everyone what has you written in arabic this is no way to talk you should talk with respect every one can curse and use this kind of language it is not hard

I hope this is just the beginning. Terrorists should be killed as soon as possible. No need to spend our tax money on them in prison. I hope it stays, but i doubt it!!!

I'm in favor of delivering justice to its full extent. But I agree with many Egyptian lawmakers amongst the interim-government that there has got to be another way to deliver justice in a less controversial way.

I do respect the Egyptian Court, but I think we need to hold another series of hearing in this regard - which is likely to happen soon -

I'm seeing a massive reform in the Egyptian Governmental Establishment ahead of us ..

These are the 'terrorists' @agentny17 (Agent Jewish New York so called Egyptian) is talking about.

Systematic torture of children in Egypt

The London-based Arab Organization for Human rights (AOHR) issued a report Thursday titled: "Children without Rights" in which it documented the systematic torture and arbitrary arrests of children in Egypt since the July 3 military coup.

According to the report, underage children (less than 18 years) have played a prominent role in opposing the July 3 military coup by taking part in demonstrations. In response, the interim authorities confronted them using disproportionate force, killing a large number of children and arresting hundreds. Those arrested have been subjected to torture and forced disappearance.

At least 575 children have been arbitrarily arrested since the July 3 military coup, the AOHR reported.

However, the number is presumably much higher than the numbers provided by officials, since in many cases the age of the detainees is either hidden or reported as an older age by officials to avoid accusation of breaching the law by locking up children in the same place with adult criminals.

The AOHR report cited 16 complaints submitted by families of underage detainees, wherein the families confirmed that their children were subjected to flagrant violations of local and international laws, such as arbitrary arrest, indefinite provisional detention, depriving them of fair trials, imprisoning them with convicted adult criminals, imprisoning them in places far away from their families, forced disappearance, systematic torture to solicit false confessions, distorting the child's reputation in society, carelessness, maltreatment and the inhumane living conditions at detention centers.

These are the 'terrorists' @agentny17 (Agent Jewish New York so called Egyptian) is talking about.

Systematic torture of children in Egypt

The London-based Arab Organization for Human rights (AOHR) issued a report Thursday titled: "Children without Rights" in which it documented the systematic torture and arbitrary arrests of children in Egypt since the July 3 military coup.

According to the report, underage children (less than 18 years) have played a prominent role in opposing the July 3 military coup by taking part in demonstrations. In response, the interim authorities confronted them using disproportionate force, killing a large number of children and arresting hundreds. Those arrested have been subjected to torture and forced disappearance.

At least 575 children have been arbitrarily arrested since the July 3 military coup, the AOHR reported.

However, the number is presumably much higher than the numbers provided by officials, since in many cases the age of the detainees is either hidden or reported as an older age by officials to avoid accusation of breaching the law by locking up children in the same place with adult criminals.

The AOHR report cited 16 complaints submitted by families of underage detainees, wherein the families confirmed that their children were subjected to flagrant violations of local and international laws, such as arbitrary arrest, indefinite provisional detention, depriving them of fair trials, imprisoning them with convicted adult criminals, imprisoning them in places far away from their families, forced disappearance, systematic torture to solicit false confessions, distorting the child's reputation in society, carelessness, maltreatment and the inhumane living conditions at detention centers.

Don't quote me Muslim Brotherhood affiliated organizations and websites. I am not entitled to answer terrorists.

Don't quote me Muslim Brotherhood affiliated organizations and websites. I am not entitled to answer terrorists.

Anything that doesn't support the military regime is 'MB terrorists' blah blah blah...you're a joke. That's one of the most reliable sources for information on the Middle East. You don't sound like a person concerned for Egypt, you just sound like a person who wants to make extreme generalizations to cause more strife between Egyptians. That sounds like an Israeli who can speak perfect Arabic.

Anything that doesn't support the military regime is 'MB terrorists' blah blah blah...you're a joke. That's one of the most reliable sources for information on the Middle East. You don't sound like a person concerned for Egypt, you just sound like a person who wants to make extreme generalizations to cause more strife between Egyptians. That sounds like an Israeli who can speak perfect Arabic.
And you sound stupid.

And you sound stupid.

Not really, because I tracked your IP address.

why dont you report yourself first can you tell everyone what has you written in arabic this is no way to talk you should talk with respect every one can curse and use this kind of language it is not hard

Only despicable liars get reported, if you haven't noticed, I've never been banned here. Because I'm not a liar or an aggressor who makes excessive lies. People like you lie, I don't lie, that's why I don't get banned. I'm known for being credible here.

Not really, because I tracked your IP address.

Only despicable liars get reported, if you haven't noticed, I've never been banned here. Because I'm not a liar or an aggressor who makes excessive lies. People like you lie, I don't lie, that's why I don't get banned. I'm known for being credible here.
so i cant lie but i can curse and use inappropriate language that is a good logic i got banned once because of use of inappropriate language

@Mahmoud_EGY

Things wouldn't be difficult for you if you stopped lying. If I was a liar, everybody would have stomped on top me and humiliated me. However, truth is on my side, therefore whatever you do you can't win any arguments here. Truth is far superior to propaganda and lies. God naturally made it that truth wins over propaganda, people like you are fooled by propaganda. Nobody falls for propaganda anymore, that's why more people are becoming anti Israeli occupation.

so i cant lie but i can curse and use inappropriate language that is a good logic i got banned once because of use of inappropriate language

I'm not using inappropriate language, I'm talking to an Israeli. Liars just don't have truth on their side, honesty wins over deception. Get used to it. Your lies against Gaza has lead to numerous children dying due to medical conditions and candles burning their homes because there is no electricity. You stood with the Israeli occupation and went against Muslim people. This is beyond haram. Allah(SWT) will punish the rulers of Egypt for that, they will never get away with what they did. Gaza is suffering because God loves them, God tests people he loves and cleanses them from sins.

@Mahmoud_EGY

Your military leader is a piece of garbage who kills innocent people and supports the Israeli occupation.

Meanwhile, this is our military leader may God bless him and grant him paradise:

1211151149046Nbp.jpg

Respond to this coward, typical coward ignores that God loves the good man and grants him martyrdom. @Mahmoud_EGY

Last edited:
I'm not using inappropriate language, I'm talking to an Israeli. Liars just don't have truth on their side, honesty wins over deception. Get used to it. Your lies against Gaza has lead to numerous children dying due to medical conditions and candles burning their homes because there is no electricity. You stood with the Israeli occupation and went against Muslim people. This is beyond haram. Allah(SWT) will punish the rulers of Egypt for that, they will never get away with what they did. Gaza is suffering because God loves them, God tests people he loves and cleanses them from sins.
you was insulting an Egyptian no matte what you say any Egyptian is my brother and has the right to say what he want after all it is his country i did not lie i speak about what i know of i leave any topic about the EGY army to frogman or amir pharoh i know about poltics and have been in the center of action for the last 3 years i was in tahrir 25 jan i was also protesting when the brotherhood were in power and i know what can the brotherhood do they dont care about Egypt or any other country they put ideolgy infront of the country they cant be trusted

you was insulting an Egyptian no matte what you say any Egyptian is my brother and has the right to say what he want after all it is his country i did not lie i speak about what i know of i leave any topic about the EGY army to frogman or amir pharoh i know about poltics and have been in the center of action for the last 3 years i was in tahrir 25 jan i was also protesting when the brotherhood were in power and i know what can the brotherhood do they dont care about Egypt or any other country they put ideolgy infront of the country they cant be trusted

He's not an Egyptian I tracked his IP address. This again, is not about the MB idiot. This is about the lies of the military regime and persecution of anyone who protests against it. Also his actions against Gaza which God will punish him for. You make it like corrupt to the core Egyptian military leadership are the most honest people in the world. They've been robbing your population for decades, wake up. The MB is not corrupt like that.

Back
Top Bottom