What's new

500,000 cyber warriors to bolster India's e-defence

India will train hackers? Yeah that sounds like a strategy that hasn't been tried before.........

No it is not about hacking, but about protecting India's cyber assets.

500,000 sounds wrong and I bet it is too. Defeats the purpose to have such large numbers access to different levels of a cyber security unit/body.

1/2 million - think about it... reporting is wrong.

Pak internet services are in danger

It's not Pak which is the driving factor for such a body now almost in all western countries too... it's china state funded and backed hacking as evident from ten's of articles and reporting on this ... this includes technology/ industrail espionage within private companies

"internet hindus" are 500,000 strong??

That was a stupid insult, and uncalled for. Not all Indians are 'Internet Hindus'; it is a specific term first used by Sagarika Ghose of CNN-IBN, for a particular class of politically-motivated Internet activist. It refers to people whose activities Indians like I oppose tooth and nail. Using it loosely to describe all Indians is insulting.

I propose to report your post; whether or not the moderators take notice of it, allow me to inform you that I find your attitude regrettable and offensive.

That was a stupid insult, and uncalled for. Not all Indians are 'Internet Hindus'; it is a specific term first used by Sagarika Ghose of CNN-IBN, for a particular class of politically-motivated Internet activist. It refers to people whose activities Indians like I oppose tooth and nail. Using it loosely to describe all Indians is insulting.

I propose to report your post; whether or not the moderators take notice of it, allow me to inform you that I find your attitude regrettable and offensive.

You can't remove Religious extremism from thoughs sir. It's the hate for particular Religion which cause the outbreak of such terms. Some will counter it with another term. But finally it's the hate and nobody has found the solution to it from ages. I wonder what would have happened if non of religion had preached co-existance.

Best luck with your protest. I wish you success. But actually I know the result already. Something Nobody can change

You need to differentiate between a few warped individuals and those employed by the government for operational protection of cyber infrastructure and possible offensive strategic action using the online domain. "Internet Hindus" are a few idiotic p**cks I and most Indians don't have the time of day for and have no government backing, there goal is to serve their own egotistic and hate-filled personalities much like the "troll" phenomena in the West. It is pretty simply to understand this news has NOTHING to do with "Internet Hindus".

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds like a lot of job opportunities from PDF for the Indian guys...:p:P:P

You can't remove Religious extremism from thoughs sir. It's the hate for particular Religion which cause the outbreak of such terms. Some will counter it with another term. But finally it's the hate and nobody has found the solution to it from ages. I wonder what would have happened if non of religion had preached co-existance.

Best luck with your protest. I wish you success. But actually I know the result already. Something Nobody can change

I believe otherwise. I believe that a justified report is always acted upon by the moderators. I have made several reports; only some were accepted, and on balance, it seems to me that the graver cases were accepted, those that had less value for the forum as a whole, even if personally very irritating for me, were rejected. That is fair, I think.

CNN-IBN has become a mouthpiece of congress. Media supporting political parties had never became so bad.

The biggest problem with India...is you guys cant keep a secret. Its always better to have the element of surprise. Announcing to the world that you will create a 5 lakh force is telling any enemy where you stand. Never give that away. Fuking morons

good and necessary move

our crucial military installations and economic hubs face danger of being attacked by enemy hackers so we need such army to protect our cyberspace

The biggest problem with India...is you guys cant keep a secret. Its always better to have the element of surprise. Announcing to the world that you will create a 5 lakh force is telling any enemy where you stand. Never give that away. Fuking morons

When protecting your Cyberspace, the first priority would be to prevent an attack. Not waiting for the attacker to create trouble and then catch him.

Back
Top Bottom