What's new

50 Taliban militants killed, 70 injured in Nangarhar province

Great Work :tup: & Keeping on Killing these SCUMS :sniper: :closed:

I don't know why Pakistanies feel bad when terrorists die in Afghanistan , are the Talibans Freedom Fighters too ??Liberating Pakistan's part from the clutches of Evil Afghanistan .

I don't know why Pakistanies feel bad when terrorists die in Afghanistan , are the Talibans Freedom Fighters too ??Liberating Pakistan's part from the clutches of Evil Afghanistan .

They are the backbone and strategic asset of Pakistan Army. ;)

Parul dear.

Aaap bhi?

et tu Brutis? :(
Et tu, Brute? - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Aap say to yeh Ummeed na thi.

peace to you.

May you live long and prosper

May you have great spiritual experience during this holy month.

Amen
@FaujHistorian, If I'm wrong then would you be Kind enough to let me know why does Pakistan Support Taliban. Today, I was listening to Interview of Hamid Gul and he said he is Proud that Pakistan Gave Shelter to OBL and will Keep on giving Shelter to Terrorist. Pakistan say yeh umeedh nahi thi! Hum toh saach maan kay chal rahe they ki OBL died in 2001 due to Kideny Failer & US is Maligning Pakistan :what: :undecided:

http://www.timesnow.tv/videoshow/4431763.cms

Peach to you. :cheers:

Amen

Last edited by a moderator:
"The cost to Afghan forces has grown too. Yesterday, the Interior Ministry announced that 299 police were killed in the past month, and another 618 were wounded – putting the death toll on a par with the worst in 12 years of fighting, according to figures kept by the Associated Press"

man thats sad.....i hope this bloodbath comes to an end ASAP....

Yes dude as I said earlier the reports are correct both ministry of defense and interior put correct causalities of ANSF and Taliban; suppose you read 38 Taliban killed, it doesn't mean all of them were killed in one area; the fight is almost in more than 7 to 10 provinces take as 3 or 4 Talib in each province and do the math yourself. In rare cases or clean up operations major Taliban causality can be found in one area/district/province.

i support anyone killing those fcking talibans on either side of the durrand line.

seems like the word taliban will become past tense very soon

@FaujHistorian, If I'm wrong then would you be Kind enough to let me know why does Pakistan Support Taliban. Today, I was listening to Interview of Hamid Gul and he said he is Proud that Pakistan Gave Shelter to OBL and will Keep on giving Shelter to Terrorist. Pakistan say yeh umeedh nahi thi! Hum toh saach maan kay chal rahe they ki OBL died in 2001 due to Kideny Failer & US is Maligning Pakistan :what: :undecided:

Ex-ISI Chief: Hiding Osama a victory-News-Exclusives-TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

Peach to you. :cheers:

Amen

Today you are quoting Hameeda Bulbul, tomorrow Hafiz Saeed and Kassab the butcher the day after.

Where will it end?

Why a good natured person like you would quote the dimwit Islma$hits?

Even when you proudly display Indian flags next to your Avatar.

Just curious.

"The cost to Afghan forces has grown too. Yesterday, the Interior Ministry announced that 299 police were killed in the past month, and another 618 were wounded – putting the death toll on a par with the worst in 12 years of fighting, according to figures kept by the Associated Press"

man thats sad.....i hope this bloodbath comes to an end ASAP....

Absolutely.

My heart goes out for the families of those 100s of ANSF soldiers who have laid down their lives to defend their country against Talib@stards.

I hope so too that it ends soon and everyone sits on the table and resolves their differences.

peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Today you are quoting Hameeda Bulbul, tomorrow Hafiz Saeed and Kassab the butcher the day after.

Where will it end?

Why a good natured person like you would quote the dimwit Islma$hits?

Even when you proudly display Indian flags next to your Avatar.

Just curious.

I'm leaving everything aside but still would like to know why Pakistan Supports Taliban. The only purpose I visit PDF is to Learn, as it's an OCEAN of Knowledge. I'm waiting for your reply. :coffee:

Peach to you :cheers:

I'm leaving everything aside but still would like to know why Pakistan Supports Taliban. The only purpose I visit PDF is to Learn, as it's an OCEAN of Knowledge. I'm waiting for your reply. :coffee:

Peach to you :cheers:

Well you can't learn much from PDF.

Just ask your own heart a simple question.

Would Indian military ever support Muj in the Indian-Kashmir?

They may talk to them, or they may invite them for cup of tea, but support? Nah.

Same way a couple of Talib@stard factions want to talk to to Pakistani government and yes we talk to them.

Same way Qataris talk to them

Americans talk to them

Heck Qatar even allowed to open an "embassy" for Talib@stards.

Do you go to Arab forums and ask the same question about GCC and Qatar?
Do you go to American forums and berate them as to why they talk to Talib@stards?

I doubt it.

Because

I know from the bottom of my heart that your "love" and "care" is reserved only for Pakistan.

Am I mistaken?

peace to you.

Amen

Back
Top Bottom