What's new

50 Taliban militants killed, 70 injured in Nangarhar province

Sher Malang

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
Over 100 Taliban militants were killed during military operations by Afghan national army soldiers in eastern Nangarhar province of Afghanistan, Afghan defense officials announced.

The 201st ‘Selab’ Corps of the Afghan National Army officials in eastern Afghanistan confirmed at least 50 militants were killed and over 70 others were injured during military operations across Nangarhar province of Afghanistan.

Commander of the 201st ‘Selab’ Corps of the Afghan National Army said Afghan national army soldiers have seized some weapons and ammunitions during the military operations.

The operations by 201st Selab Corps is considered to be one of the major military operations in eastern Nangarhar province of Afghanistan during the recent years.

Nangarhar is among the relatively peaceful regions in eastern Afghanistan however militants are openly operating in a number of its districts specifically in bordering regions with Pakistan.

Local residents are officials are saying that militants are frequently entering this province from Pakistan to carry out insurgency activities.

Source: 50 Taliban militants killed, 70 injured in Nangarhar province - Khaama Press (KP) | Afghan Online Newspaper

LOL@ News... itnay Amreeka nay 10 saal may nahe maray jitnay ye ANA maar rahe hey 1 din may :rofl:

How exactly is ANA killing so many taliban without air support?
In my opinion they are exaggerating the casaulties of taliban in these operations....ANA and its supporters badly needs morale boost and they are trying to achieve it through exaggeration.....we would see the real capabilities of ANA and ANP after complete american withdrawl.

In my opinion they are exaggerating the casaulties of taliban in these operations....ANA and its supporters badly needs morale boost and they are trying to achieve it through exaggeration.....we would see the real capabilities of ANA and ANP after complete american withdrawl.

Sir yeh Taliban hain yaa Ghobareiii jo rooooz 50-60 mareiiii hoteiii hain ? :what:

I guess they are making up these figures to portray that they are the ones running things in afghanistan and they dont neednato support, and whether isnis with them or not they will crush taliban.

Or perhaps Karzai wants to go down fighting

Congratulations to ANA for the big haul.....

May you get many more kills and send the talibunnies to hell ASAP.......

ANA might be trusted more by locals than americans/NATO, hence might have got good intel which led to succesful operation

No they aren't I have two times seen a lashkar of Taliban dead bodies in ANA pickup rangers in my village - ANSF also states their causalities which are high too, the success of ANSF in ground raids compared to NATO/US is because they are more aware of the terren, area and have people's support which is far better than wrong air raids which costs civilian lives. The higher causality among ANSF too indicates that they don't call for air support.

Read this:

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/r...-tackling-the-talibans-murderous-pr-campaign/
@Armstrong

Last edited by a moderator:
are you trying to say that the taliban were using these (slingshots) ???? or having a party where they all had gathered ??? man what a joke

SlingShot_L1.jpg

sorry pal the media needs to do a better job in trying to boast ANA's capabilities !!!! this is just ridiculous

you've got to be kidding me :omghaha: :omghaha:

Sir yeh Taliban hain yaa Ghobareiii jo rooooz 50-60 mareiiii hoteiii hain ? :what:

No sir jee they don't put wrong data the fight is as intensive as it was against NATO 2 years ago; but unlike NATO, ANSF is doing counter-insurgency operation whether Taliban attack them or not ANSF go after them but that wasn't the case with NATO/US.

No they aren't I have two times seen a lashkar of Taliban dead bodies in ANA pickup rangers in my village - ANSF also states their causalities which are high too, the success of ANSF in ground raids compared to NATO/US is because they are more aware of the terren, area and have people's support which is far better than wrong air raids which costs civilian lives. The higher causality among ANSF too indicates that they don't call for air support.

I guess it was your village then you know all the dead bodies really belong to Talib@stards and not some poor shmuks caught in the cross fire.

Either way it is sad that Afghanistanis are being killed in such large numbers for so many years.

Hope people will get tired someday and come sit on the table and talk these things out.

peace to you.

May you live long and prosper

May you have great spiritual experience during this holy month.

Amen

No sir jee they don't put wrong data the fight is as intensive as it was against NATO 2 years ago; but unlike NATO, ANSF is doing counter-insurgency operation whether Taliban attack them or not ANSF go after them but that wasn't the case with NATO/US.

Kill those scums.

I guess it was your village then you know all the dead bodies really belong to Talib@stards and not some poor shmuks caught in the cross fire.

Either way it is sad that Afghanistanis are being killed in such large numbers for so many years.

Hope people will get tired someday and come sit on the table and talk these things out.

peace to you.

May you live long and prosper

May you have great spiritual experience during this holy month.

Amen

It was, 2 civilians were killed in the clashes but the next week when my cousin came back to meet me he said Taliban gathered the crowed in the jinazah of those 2 and started tabligh and jihad against infidels and ANSF who killed the civilians... same propaganda they always use!

Thanks bro, my wishes to you as well and to the whole ummah and people of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom