What's new

5-year-old Hindu girl raped in Sibi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone temme which SNIFFER DOG capable to sniff RAPIST ????

They're trained to track down scents (hence the name sniffer dogs). They're capable of discerning individual odors even among a crowd. Police may have found a piece of clothing or an item belonging to the rapist. Sperm extracted by medical personnel works just as well.

cut his balls off publicly with a rusted knife slowly, while sprinkling salt on it, and then let him go

ama khan intna serious mat ho..
Rape is a serious matter in Pakistan....we condemn it like anything! So please dont joke about such matters....I am sure your BP would rise if a Pakistani had something similar to any rape occurring in India...

:tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

cut his balls off publicly with a rusted knife slowly, while sprinkling salt on it, and then let him go
I could go with that punishment! Seriously people need to impose a disgusting enough punishment that one would really think twice if caught and subjected to it! I dont even mind chopping his head of in public ninja style or hanging him for few weeks in the city center with a msg...Thats what rapists deserve!

Rape is a serious matter in Pakistan....we condemn it like anything! So please dont joke about such matters....I am sure your BP would rise if a Pakistani had something similar to any rape occurring in India...

There r like a million threads floating around in this forum about rapes in India posted by pakistanis, if my BP rises everytime I see them i would be dead by now.

There r like a million threads floating around in this forum about rapes in India posted by pakistanis, if my BP rises everytime I see them i would be dead by now.

Point is not about nationalities posting against other ones (which essentially is the fuel for these forums) but the fact you find it somewhat funny and tell others don't be so srs. Had she been your relative, you'd be on a killing spree right about now.

Pakistani dumb @$$ politicians should introduce a new law allowing punishment of stoning the r@pist to death publicly.

Wish the 5 year old speedy recovery.

I could go with that punishment! Seriously people need to impose a disgusting enough punishment that one would really think twice if caught and subjected to it! I dont even mind chopping his head of in public ninja style or hanging him for few weeks in the city center with a msg...Thats what rapists deserve!
i think killing is too quick, let me add another thing, after cutting his balls off, let him hang upside down in a intersection till he dies of blood loss

IMO there should be some kinda punishment between the 'usual imprisonment' and death penalty.

I'm not saying some cutting of body parts. Just like solitary confinement for 20+ years.

Two days back, Kerala court gave 30 years to a rapist who abducted and raped a 3 year old homeless girl who was sleeping with her mother. And the loop hole is court said since his age is 24 or so, he need only to be in jail for 10 years since total 30 years is in different offenses and cannot accumulate.

Seems like so many rape topics in PDF today

Because there are many rapes happening around the world and this forum has now become a platform to discuss about rape more than defence ..... :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom