What's new

5 reasons Why India will never become America??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some shameful Pakistani can only show their hatred hiding behind other flags.. Coward you are..

They are now reaching new heights in venting out their frustrations and making weirdest of the comparison for all the failure that they are today.

They failed and blame goes to India and out goes the frustration.

I don't know why they are so obsessed with India and America. May be because both are kicking them hard in their @ss..

Agree with u... Shameless false flaggers :tdown:

I think we must commend Tomato B. We need for one thread to be created to keep some Indian trolls busy every day whilst we go and discuss matters seriously on other threads lol

I think we must commend Tomato B. We need for one thread to be created to keep some Indian trolls busy every day whilst we go and discuss matters seriously on other threads lol

Advertising for ur troll threads Aryan? :lol:

avengers su*** .

euro cup Kaun jeetega?
Spain......:devil:

Very true so that we can take out our anger on few posters who have amnesty and hope we won't get infractions fro that....:drag:

Man...i don't like tomatoes, anyways and this guy just made me hate it even more.

Now ^^^ this is an OPINION. That doesn't mean that it lacks nutritional value for the human body, just because I hate it.

go google the pictures for "eden garden" the cricket stadium in kolkata . You'll find pictures of roughly 100,000 indian people. Now fill up 12,000 such stadium - and you have the indian population. I mean, there are so many of us that we speak hundreds of languages, follow different religions - we are a diverse people. And you claimmed to have mapped the minds of so many people?!

And lastly, you said something about indians not doing want they actually want - and you uphold that as a virtue. You fu@king retard, doing things based on whims and fancies, not calculating the possible fallouts, and with no consideration for risk appetite - is the hallmark of a pseudo-martial race. The more sorted bunch, try to balance between what they want to do and what needs to be done.

And for you to have so carefully articulated and in such detail about the shortcomings of indians and then to have trolled on for like 11 pages on this thread - get a life, get a job, earn enough to help you deal with your insecurity issues.

Why India has to be like America...when we can turn America into India, after all Columbus was looking for India.

WARMS_8310f.jpg

Indian-Americans-President-Obama-at-the-White-House.jpg

Indian-Americans-Members-of-AAHOA-near-Capitol-Hill.jpg

troll.png

OP now a days Americans want to be like Indians ... hahaha ... go stop your dream god country become a slave of Chinese economy... or you dont give a sh!t about US ? your only aim seems like bash India...:fie:

Hows your country doing in comparison of Criptons or Martians???:lol:

good response to OP my dear.

but trust me he is not a Pakistani or based in Pakistan if thats what you are implying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom