What's new

5% people hold 64% of Pakistan’s farmland

I can't undo what Mutaliya Pakistan have done - otherwise post # 147 was enough

that post was enough for you to win stupidest comment ever on PDF, what else do you need in life online historian?

p.s. Still give you another chance to back up your hypotheses with historical evidence?

that post was enough for you to win stupidest comment ever on PDF, what else do you need in life online historian?

p.s. Still give you another chance to back up your hypotheses with historical evidence?

Ok - Let's make deal - You admit the mandate of Jagirdars & Waderas of Sindh & Punjab as true representation of people of Pakistan and accept that these elected members have right to make any decision & laws and these decisions reflect the sentiments of people than my comment will automatically rendered null & void.

PS: Using foul words doesn't add any weight in your statements

Ok - Let's make deal - You admit the mandate of Jagirdars & Waderas of Sindh & Punjab as true representation of people of Pakistan and accept that these elected members have right to make any decision & laws and these decisions reflect the sentiments of people than my comment will automatically rendered null & void.

PS: Using foul words doesn't add any weight in your statements

This bold part I will never agree. its like saying oppressed are to be blamed for being oppressed !

This bold part I will never agree. its like saying oppressed are to be blamed for being oppressed !

Very right - Now extend your stand further, People of Sindh & Punjab (South Punjab in particular) were in same condition before partition as well, Had the feudals of these areas threat of land reforms from Muslim League instead of Congress or had they option of Independent state, they would never had voted for Pakistan that's bitter truth about them - sooner you realize it better it will be because realizing the problem you will always go in wrong direction.

Very right - Now extend your stand further, People of Sindh & Punjab (South Punjab in particular) were in same condition before partition as well, Had the feudals of these areas threat of land reforms from Muslim League instead of Congress or had they option of Independent state, they would never had voted for Pakistan that's bitter truth about them - sooner you realize it better it will be because realizing the problem you will always go in wrong direction.

Read; Congress and AIML Manifesto, both had land reforms on top agenda, and its afterthought to say that feudals made Pakistan, only because AIML failed to implement land reforms, so did later rulers including your Ayub.

Pakistan was created by Feudals for Feudals, her current constitution was also created by a feudal to make feudals more strong and you convince feudals who are always in power to bring reforms to end Feudalism - There are more possibilities of Greater Punjab than these reforms :pop:

again the hypotheses you presented is afterthought and have no historical bases...

Read; Congress and AIML Manifesto, both had land reforms on top agenda, and its afterthought to say that feudals made Pakistan, only because AIML failed to implement land reforms, so did later rulers including your Ayub.

again the hypotheses you presented is afterthought and have no historical bases...

Any proof of Land Reforms on top agenda of AIML manifesto in 40s? Ever heard of "Sikander-Jinnah Pact" and reasons of "Landlord Unionist Party" joining Muslim League?

Any proof of Land Reforms on top agenda of AIML manifesto in 40s? Ever heard of "Sikander-Jinnah Pact" and reasons of "Landlord Unionist Party" joining Muslim League?

Seriously?

more absurd and out of context talk, just trying to give your idiotic claim some sense. the fact of the matter is you have never read history, except bits and came up with these absurd view which holds on historical value.

p.s.

Pakistan was created by Feudals for Feudals, her current constitution was also created by a feudal to make feudals more strong and you convince feudals who are always in power to bring reforms to end Feudalism - There are more possibilities of Greater Punjab than these reforms

Bring something to back your stupid claim. or simply admit your cooked this whole theory yourself in the bathroom, where it literary originated just like your foster brothers say Jinnah was a freemason.

get life losers !

Seriously?

more absurd and out of context talk, just trying to give your idiotic claim some sense. the fact of the matter is you have never read history, except bits and came up with these absurd view which holds on historical value.

p.s.

Bring something to back your stupid claim. or simply admit your cooked this whole theory yourself in the bathroom, where it literary originated just like your foster brothers say Jinnah was a freemason.

get life losers !

Better thing would have been to refute it with some evidences rather than foul words - I respect MAJ more than you, don't try to twist the things - Landlords offered their support on expense of land reforms and MAJ had to agree with it because he knew he had little time left, very same landlords sidelined MAJ after getting "Pakistan" - But like i said before what Mutalya Pakistan have done can't be undone.

90% of the Worlds wealth is in the hand of 0.5% of the population ... and you people are concerned about Lands ..

Not just that, they also don't know that two companies control 95% of world food trade and prices. Let them learn about that, that will truly scare the crap out of them! :D

90% of the Worlds wealth is in the hand of 0.5% of the population ... and you people are concerned about Lands ..

Better thing would have been to refute it with some evidences rather than foul words - I respect MAJ more than you, don't try to twist the things - Landlords offered their support on expense of land reforms and MAJ had to agree with it because he knew he had little time left, very same landlords sidelined MAJ after getting "Pakistan" - But like i said before what Mutalya Pakistan have done can't be undone.

refute what? you are making an absurd claim, shamelessly without any historical evidence you are just talking aburd with no sense of history, you respect Jinnah and accuse him to conspiracy against the people with some landlords you have faint idea about? Seriously, the claim you are making is not even debated academically, cause it has no roots or truth. just your vivid imagination and afterthought cooked in neem hakeeem mind !!

Seriously kabhi koe history ki book pari hai tu nay, ya just websites?

refute what? you are making an absurd claim, shamelessly without any historical evidence you are just talking aburd with no sense of history, you respect Jinnah and accuse him to conspiracy against the people with some landlords you have faint idea about? Seriously, the claim you are making is not even debated academically, cause it has no roots or truth. just your vivid imagination and afterthought cooked in neem hakeeem mind !!

Seriously kabhi koe history ki book pari hai tu nay, ya just websites?

Sikander-Jinnah pact signed in Laknow, Unionist Party is not part of History? Oh i forgot it's not part of Mutalya Pakistan

At the dawn of Pakistani independence, the political elite decreed that there be 'land to reform' to ensure justice and national prosperity.

Yessirreebob! chorused the feudals.

Fast forward 6 decades, and when the feudals who were still controlling significant areas of Pakistani life were asked how they'd progressed on 'land to reform', promptly came the answer "Oye did they say land to reform? So sorry, we thought it was "L@^6 to reforms".

I'll get me coat.

Sikander-Jinnah pact signed in Laknow, Unionist Party is not part of History? Oh i forgot it's not part of Mutalya Pakistan

okay-here is a deal, you have a chance here to prove your absurd claim.

Pakistan was created by Feudals for Feudals, her current constitution was also created by a feudal to make feudals more strong and you convince feudals who are always in power to bring reforms to end Feudalism - There are more possibilities of Greater Punjab than these reforms

show me in the pact if this deal was made and its not your own cooked up theory, atleast the first part?

p.s.

No historian ever thought of what you have cooked on pdf's thread. 21 topo ki salami nahi sahi water cooler zaror apka banta hai online historian bhai !!

@Leader @LoveIcon, you two have been going at each other since morning. Don't you guys think that both of your deserve a break, for a few hours? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom