What's new

5 greatest aces in history.

If the numbers are true, wich can be doubted, then Rudel killed off a whole russian division by his own.

History Channel is extremely biased in favor of Americans.
The History Channel, The Military Channel, and all of the U.S channels are the same when it's comes to national image; their propaganda is even worst than the Communists or the Religious fanatics.

M.Alam and who is the second?

by the way MM Alam is a Bengali born in CALCUTTA(which is a part of india) and migrated to Bangladesh. If anyone can claim him, its the Bangladesh air force or the Indian air force(since he was born in india... lol)

Where did you get that? This came up earlier, and someone pointed out, someone who knew him personally, that he was a Hindi-speaking Bihari, although born in Calcutta and a later emigre to East Pakistan.

Indra Lal Roy was an Indian ace pilot in first world war, although he did it for Royal Air Force.

1824_Lt-Indra-Lal-Roy.jpg

FDC-ILRoy.jpg

Where did you get that? This came up earlier, and someone pointed out, someone who knew him personally, that he was a Hindi-speaking Bihari, although born in Calcutta and a later emigre to East Pakistan.

MM Alam a BIHARI? WOW!! thats news. are u sure? Wikipedia says he was a bengali

MM Alam a BIHARI? WOW!! thats news. are u sure? Wikipedia says he was a bengali

I read somewhere that he is originally from Kooch bihar, a district in North Bengal. Anyways he is a Pakistani citizen now.

this way...all the muslims in pakistan in 1947 were indian eh???.....you are a muslim and you migrate to pakistan...you get to be a pakistani...east or west before 1971....and the germans really shoot down the pants of all the other pilots !!!!

by the way MM Alam is a Bengali born in CALCUTTA(which is a part of india) and migrated to Bangladesh. If anyone can claim him, its the Bangladesh air force or the Indian air force(since he was born in india... lol)

That's one of the funniest things i've ever heard on this forum. So you will claim Musharraf, A.Q. Khan, Edhi, etc for your own.

wow. thats a good one.

Guess where he lives and who's flag he waves,

That's one of the funniest things i've ever heard on this forum. So you will claim Musharraf, A.Q. Khan, Edhi, etc for your own.

wow. thats a good one.

Guess where he lives and who's flag he waves,

Then why MM Alam was grounded in 1971? He was a Pakistani ain't he?

1.Richtofen

2.Hans joachim marseille

3.hartmann

4.gunther rall.

5.barkhorn/molders/galland.

Bomber pilots.

Rudel........................then rest.

All...germans.Enough said.Only non german coming close to breaking into the list is rene fonck.Prolly deserves to be there.Ya i think he should be 5.

But he served in the PAF, So he can be claimed by the PAF.

Back
Top Bottom