What's new

5 Countries That Hate America Most

Interesting to see how those who ' hate' USA rank in the recipients list.

Pakistan stands at No 2 in hating the US and at No 3 in getting aid from the US !

top-10-recipiens-of-aid-fy2013.jpg

Typical 'Times' article with a misleading title. More like 5 countries that the US has committed crimes against/supported decades of occupation against. Only country that 'hates' is the US against the Middle East.

I expected North Korea too.

Anyways, if I were a Pakistani, I will never hate someone who has always given me money, always helped me in my war time and now is killing terrorists in my backyard which I cant do.

you are not or never be Pakistani :)
if you don't have anything positive for this thread , don't post rubbish

Interesting to see how those who ' hate' USA rank in the recipients list.

Pakistan stands at No 2 in hating the US and at No 3 in getting aid from the US !

top-10-recipiens-of-aid-fy2013.jpg

Funny, because that aid largely amounts to nothing. First of all it isn't used to better the country at all, and secondly we lost more than 10s of billions in this WOT already, a war which had nothing to do with us in the first place.
Yes yes, you'll come flying to correct my last statement, we're now sucked into it. But originally it wasn't our problem.

5 Countries That Hate America Most :
1. North Korea
2. Russia
3. China
4. Iran
5. Venezuela

But originally it wasn't our problem.

Really? No strategic depth calculations were made "originally" to be attained through proxies? Read some books. Pakistan is reaping what it has sown.

I expected North Korea too.

Anyways, if I were a Pakistani, I will never hate someone who has always given me money, always helped me in my war time and now is killing terrorists in my backyard which I cant do.

nope, they dont get droned and invaded yet

I hate all immoral / inhumane people and immoral / inhumane governments. I don't care one bit whether they are Americans, Arabs or Indians. Most governments in the world are ruled by a.ssholes anyway....

5 Countries That Hate America Most :
1. North Korea
2. Russia
3. China
4. Iran
5. Venezuela

Nope. You may have #1 correct, but I interact in person with normal citizens and/or first-generation immigrants from the others almost every day.

Back
Top Bottom