What's new

400 Indian Doctors to arrive in Sindh to treat Flood victims

Im thankful to our neighbors for helping us in this critical time!!!

I hope such things will help prevail peace in the region!!!

As India is helping Pakistan now, surely when India will be in need we will see same thing from Pakistan's side!!!

Being optimistic, I can say that here a tradition of helping each other seems to be starting!!

After talks of nukes and surgical strikes, atleast something of value is coming out of India. We appreciate it.

This is the surgical strike. Some surgeons will be performing that. :-) Hope this good deed breeds more good deeds.

Good job. We need medical support in the field. Last time it was Cuba that provided the best medical support. Hope Indian doctors are able to render the best possible services and as many might speak Hindi, there'll be not much of a language barrier either. Thumbs up to Indian civil society. Aman ki Asha.

Great initiative indeed.
This is what counts when you help someone in need. This one gesture is better than thousand of articles on peace.

apart from govt. indian people always ready to help each and every one, but some not all pol leaders are in favour of this all time. last time during the eartqueak also india sends large amount of civil supplies, but ur govy or PA will remove the "Made in India" tags in every thing, thats while this time GoI not support much, it always my personal thinking.

Nice to hear that. Infact i have been sad that our Govt has not been too forward coming in providing help in this most needed hour.

I am happy that atleast our Civil Society is moving ahead.

I hope the govt also steps up and comes out with a good plan for help. As this is more to do with humanity than point scoring.

With one of the world's largest doctor population , India can contribute a lot to help the person in need.

Excellent move by these doctors, as i understand they are volunteering on an Individual level. Very noble of them.

This initiative comes from the people and not the government- it proves that at the grassroots level, there is a desire to understand each other and leave the shackles of history behind.

May this desire shine brighter than the divisive forces among us.

Excellent news. I have worked with COVA a little bit personally in Hyderabad in communal harmony workshops and they are very sincere and decent people.

I am sure they will do a good job.

http://www.covanetwork.org/

Back
Top Bottom