What's new

40,000 defence personnel retired early in three years

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are discussing a topic in a capcity as believer of democracy than you have to describe it more convincingly.
BTW your explanation make us understand non-hindu prefer not to choose IA. :angel:

Can you tell what proportion of Non Muslims are in PA ?

Keyser,

Indian Army Chief : Sikh
Indian Navy Cheif : Hindu
Indian Airforce Chief: Parsi

Next in line Indian Army Chief is a Muslim.

Two most important people in India, Prime Minster :A sikh; President :A Muslim
Vice President, A Hindu.Defence Minister : Roman Catholic, The Most Powerful person in the cabinet : A Roman Catholic.

Now compare this to countries which are accusing us of sideling minorities. Gujurat as sad as they are; can expected from uneducated communities like ours, from both sides. Nobody stoped French Riots nor BNP nor Cartoon riots.
There are so many Intolerent SOB's in the forum. And bugs me more that I am myself becoming intolerent cuz of'em.

Muslims are not believed so they are not recruited in large numbers in Indian military. Even there is an undeclared policy for not including muslims in higher ranks of armed forces or intelligence agencies as exposed by some retired officers of military. Even muslims are not wellcome in large numbers in police force otherwise it will "Cripple" this communalist force and they will not be able to assist Hindu communalist forces during massacre of muslim masses during anti muslim riots which have become an integral part of secular India,s history. However world will always find some faces here and there so as to be misguided about the real face of Hindu India.

What makes you think an Indian Muslim, likes a Bangladeshi Muslim or a Pakistan Muslim. They hate to'em to the core. Google and you will know why. So I am pretty sure so does the Indian Army especially since the Next Chief is a Muslim, dont think of Muslims as a security risk. Maybe the RSS and the MMA does. But not the Indian government and the huge majority of its people.

What makes you think an Indian Muslim, likes a Bangladeshi Muslim or a Pakistan Muslim. They hate to'em to the core. Google and you will know why. So I am pretty sure so does the Indian Army especially since the Next Chief is a Muslim, dont think of Muslims as a security risk. Maybe the RSS and the MMA does. But not the Indian government and the huge majority of its people.
Why don't these Indian friendly Muslims help India to resolve Hindu-Muslim differences in India.

Why don't these Indian friendly Muslims help India to resolve Hindu-Muslim differences in India.

Because there are crazy religious zealots in both Hindu and Muslim community.
Problem is beyond a individual persons control.

Keyser,

Indian Army Chief : Sikh
Indian Navy Cheif : Hindu
Indian Airforce Chief: Parsi

Next in line Indian Army Chief is a Muslim.

Two most important people in India, Prime Minster :A sikh; President :A Muslim
Vice President, A Hindu.Defence Minister : Roman Catholic, The Most Powerful person in the cabinet : A Roman Catholic.

Now compare this to countries which are accusing us of sideling minorities. Gujurat as sad as they are; can expected from uneducated communities like ours, from both sides. Nobody stoped French Riots nor BNP nor Cartoon riots.
There are so many Intolerent SOB's in the forum. And bugs me more that I am myself becoming intolerent cuz of'em.

Dude.....at the end of the day the person who doesn't lose his cool will win.....And bear in mind if you see a thread written by someone who will not change their mind regardless of facts, then don't keep the thread alive by posting in it. To use a military term let it "die on the vine".

And please note that the guys whose opinions matter in this forum rarely post in such threads. What does that tell you?

Dude.....at the end of the day the person who doesn't lose his cool will win.....And bear in mind if you see a thread written by someone who will not change their mind regardless of facts, then don't keep the thread alive by posting in it. To use a military term let it "die on the vine".

And please note that the guys whose opinions matter in this forum rarely post in such threads. What does that tell you?

Keyser,

I would call that a good post, But you have to understand other than Sword, We are the regular Indians over here, and these posts are directed against us. The rest of the people who matter, including yourself doesnt even get a chance to loose your cool, Cuz there is nothing posted on this forum by us or anyone to purposefully incite you. Nobody is reacting, cuz it is not directed against them, but us. I would have expected regardless nationality and religion, and other difference. An extremist would have been struck down by these very gentleman who do not post in such threads. Sadly We have to fight it alone.

Can you tell what proportion of Non Muslims are in PA ?
Do you know the religous composition of Pakistan as compared to India.
I'm not a spokesman of PA but frankly what I feel that Sikhs may pass PA physical selection critaria.

Look let me shed some light on this situation, as my best friend of 21 years is of Indian origin and we have had this discussion quite thoroughly. The Muslims see India as their country. Their situation is similar to 2/3rd generation migrants in the west.(Obviously with a few more generations involved) They have invested a lot into their lives there and would not relinquish it easily. despite the crap they have to take from the locals etc....

Do you know the religous composition of Pakistan as compared to India.
I'm not a spokesman of PA but frankly what I feel that Sikhs may pass PA physical selection critaria.

lol, Hindu's are weak veggie eating...so wont pass PA Physical..God. I would have eaten more types of meat than you ever would.

Yes we do know the religious composition, Minorites are growing thinner, Pakistan started with 11% Hindu's and now has ended up with 3%... Systematic subjugation of miorites and suppression of basic human rights.

Keyser,

Everyone born on Indian Soil, irrespective religion, caste, creed, etc etc .... who has the goodwill of Indian nation in his heart is an Indian to me.
Riots are to be expected in a multi-cultural society, Still that doesnt mean I absolve the Gujarat Government for their mis-doings. Life is **** sometimes

Keyser,

I would call that a good post, But you have to understand other than Sword, We are the regular Indians over here, and these posts are directed against us. The rest of the people who matter, including yourself doesnt even get a chance to loose your cool, Cuz there is nothing posted on this forum by us or anyone to purposefully incite you. Nobody is reacting, cuz it is not directed against them, but us. I would have expected regardless nationality and religion, and other difference. An extremist would have been struck down by these very gentleman who do not post in such threads. Sadly We have to fight it alone.

Unfortunately in these kinds of fora where patriotism tend to heated discussions there will always be this kind of nonsense (I am sure it occurs in plenty of Indian forums in equal measure).

Also bear in mind sometimes people do not feel like getting involved in a argument hence they say nothing. They say to themselves "This is **** and i am not going to argue with some teenager" to paraphrase a older member of this forum.
Another way to think of it is trying to fight with a stubborn midget.......what's the point?:lol:

lol, Hindu's are weak veggie eating...so wont pass PA Physical..God. I would have eaten more types of meat than you ever would.
You quoted me but I have not mentioned any Hindu.
Keep eating eaten meats, its good for you.

Yes we do know the religious composition, Minorites are growing thinner, Pakistan started with 11% Hindu's and now has ended up with 3%... Systematic subjugation of miorites and suppression of basic human rights.
Unlike India, I hope it was not a result of ethnic cleansing.

You quoted me but I have not mentioned any Hindu.
Keep eating eaten meats, its good for you.
QUOTE]
You dont have to mention, Sikh 'may' pass PA physical test was more than enough to understand your mentality. :sick:
I love meat, all kinds. You should go out more, see more cultures and eat what they cook, Its quite apealing..

Unlike India, I hope it was not a result of ethnic cleansing.

is that the best you could do. ethnic cleansing in India, I wonder how the muslim population has grown from 1947, and has the fastest rate of growth too. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Ok I am gonna temporarily close this thread as it seems to be going downhill.....:tdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom