What's new

3-year-old Israeli’s kidney saves Palestinian boy

I dont understand why Indians are the biggest advocates of Israel on PDF?

Well if you can be the Thekedaar of an Arabic culture in Asia, I am sure being supportive of a friendly country is not a problem too.

Well if you can be the Thekedaar of an Arabic culture in Asia, I am sure being supportive of a friendly country is not a problem too.

what a stupid comment but it can pass as its coming from an Indian.

so supporting a good work and a friend nation is stupid but considering arabs are better is a total logical thing. :rofl:

They kill humans, that's the purpose of Jews. That's why hitler did what he did. The Palestinians have done a great job protecting their people and safeguarding Palestinians sovereignty.

Go Palestine!
..Come on Hitler Fan Will you Comparing Palestine with Hitler

We enjoy life and live peacefully, but when India tried its foward policy drama, you got a taste and smell of our PLA bullet.
We got peace for 50 years, that's how we take care of our business.
It was ruthlessly efficient and precise in its execution.
That's the brilliance of the CPC.

Lets Have a Talk with Tibet and Dalai Lama and Even we Should Talk about Dioyou Islands

They kill humans, that's the purpose of Jews. That's why hitler did what he did. The Palestinians have done a great job protecting their people and safeguarding Palestinians sovereignty.

Go Palestine!

We enjoy life and live peacefully, but when India tried its foward policy drama, you got a taste and smell of our PLA bullet.
We got peace for 50 years, that's how we take care of our business.
It was ruthlessly efficient and precise in its execution.
That's the brilliance of the CPC.
You look more idiotic when you can't come out without original flags.
A Pakistani hiding behind Chinese flags

to all those talking about support,it is simple.we are allies

Back
Top Bottom