What's new

3 pakistani children get indian visa for medical treatment

And are you doing a favor to me? Or the child? Or his family?

You arrogance is exactly what I wanted to pinpoint.

Thanks for writing your comment. You have exhibited the cheap nature of Indians worldwide.

In Islam, there is something called Niyaat.

Niyaat means intention.

I would like to embarrass you more, but instead will thank those doctors that have helped these children instead.

May god increase your hatered for Indians tenfold but every person regardless of his faith/race will find help. Humanity and Morality prevails over Religion this side of border.

Why do Indians fish for gratification when they fulfill an obligation of humanity?

What was done is not praise-worthy, but what was expected from any decent human being.

No disagreement there... Its just that sometimes, hate trumps basic human decency... Glad such is not the case here..

No disagreement there... Its just that sometimes, hate trumps basic human decency... Glad such is not the case here..

If the roles were reversed, there would be nothing to stop the treatment of the child. Not for scoring points, but to only live with ourselves. To save a child's life.

It's nice to see your cartoons, but Indians have killed my own family. For this reason, I will hate India forever. And I am putting this simply for people to understand.

I am really sorry to hear that bro, i don't want to justify anything here but those people(provided they are not soldiers) who does such things doesn't have any relgion or a country. You dnt have to generalize to whole indians and everyone, i am sure if i would have born in pak, we could have been very good friends.

Do you want every indian to hate pak because Kasab was a pakistani. No right.

In my life I've never hated anything more than Indians, but If I could save the life of an Indian child, then yeah!

There is no doubt. I would save the child's life.

Remember, life is more precious than anything.

Well I understand your hate for India, but you are no doctor. So if you really want to save Indian lives of small children, please ask your army and govt to remove taliban and anti Indian activities from your nation. That way you can pay us back.

It should not be a breaking news for the common people from both sides of the border. PDF is not the whole world.

I am really sorry to hear that bro, i don't want to justify anything here but those people(provided they are not soldiers) who does such things doesn't have any relgion or a country. You dnt have to generalize to whole indians and everyone, i am sure if i would have born in pak, we could have been very good friends.

Do you want every indian to hate pak because Kasab was a pakistani. No right.

I don't believe Kasab was a Pakistani, but If he was then he is a very big embarrassment for me and all Pakistanis.

I don't believe Kasab was a Pakistani, but If he was then he is a very big embarrassment for me and all Pakistanis.

He was, there's no debate in that bro. I hope you get it what i wanted to say.

Anyways On topic:

Good move by India :toast_sign:, Hopefully iin future both countries can form some visa arrangement for people in Need.

Indians have proved it to world even your GOP accepted him being Pakistani.

Now its your intelligence job to know the bring exact truth to world or prove India wrong by credible evidences.

Accepting that problem exist is first step towards its solution. If Pakistan succeeds to remove talibs & terrorists from its soil, it will be praised & hailed more by the world than all the combined embarrasments they face today.

Back
Top Bottom