What's new

3 pakistani children get indian visa for medical treatment

Paan Singh

BANNED
Reaction score
KARACHI - Sindh Assembly Speaker Nisar Ahmed Khuhro on Thursday handed over passports and visas for India to the parents of three children who need cardiac surgery.He gave these documents during a ceremony here at the Assembly Building, which was also attended by Aziz Memon from Rotary International and MPA Ms Humera Alwani. As the result of the efforts by the Speaker Sindh Assembly , Indian Government has issued visas for three cardiac patient children from different districts of Sindh.Speaking on this occasion, Nisar Ahmed Khuhro said that these children having holes in their hearts would get treatment free of cost at the Care Hospital in Nagpur city of India. Rotary International would bear the entire expenses. India has better facilities for treatment of such patients. Baby Mariam, 8, is suffering from Mareatment because of poverty of their families. However, he said, Rotary International has made the treatment possible for such children. He thanked the Rotary International for this great job to save human lives.He said that he had received applications from seventeen children of the province having holes in their hearts for the treatment in India. However, he added, three visas were received and the rest cases were in process.Rotary International representative Aziz Memon said that around 500 Pakistani children needed cardiac surgery are sent to India every year. For making this treatment possible here, efforts were being made to establish 500-bed hospital in Karachi, he said.

Three ailing children get Indian visas for treatment | The Nation

And There Should Not be Any Chest Beating Regarding this Anywhere . I hope Some Indian Member does not pops in and start Brain Farting . It is a medical Issue and they are being helped . End of Topic .

Plus Cardiac Surgery in India Can be Done in very low Prices .

If we can Give "Goras" Visa to get Treatment in India in the Name of "MEDICAL TOURISM" why not our own South Asian People Who are In DIRE need and are not here just to save some money .

In my life I've never hated anything more than Indians, but If I could save the life of an Indian child, then yeah!

There is no doubt. I would save the child's life.

Remember, life is more precious than anything.

In my life I've never hated anything more than Indians, but If I could save the life of an Indian child, then yeah!

There is no doubt. I would save the child's life.

Remember, life is more precious than anything.

Love Us and we are In your Heart and Hate Us and we are in your Mind :P .

And if you could you should Save Life of a Child , that should not be dependent on nationality

no jaani....you are not saving anything here...we are saving..thats why the kids are getting visas to india....

This was what i was scared about when i posted that brain farting comment .

A really pleasing thing to know.
Hope these kids get rid of the the problems they face & lead a heathly long life.
Such life-saving medical tours are much much important than Cricket Tours or Political Visits and should be endorsed by both the governments if they benefit the needy ones.

KARACHI - Sindh Assembly Speaker Nisar Ahmed Khuhro on Thursday handed over passports and visas for India to the parents of three children who need cardiac surgery.He gave these documents during a ceremony here at the Assembly Building, which was also attended by Aziz Memon from Rotary International and MPA Ms Humera Alwani. As the result of the efforts by the Speaker Sindh Assembly , Indian Government has issued visas for three cardiac patient children from different districts of Sindh.Speaking on this occasion, Nisar Ahmed Khuhro said that these children having holes in their hearts would get treatment free of cost at the Care Hospital in Nagpur city of India. Rotary International would bear the entire expenses. India has better facilities for treatment of such patients. Baby Mariam, 8, is suffering from Mareatment because of poverty of their families. However, he said, Rotary International has made the treatment possible for such children. He thanked the Rotary International for this great job to save human lives.He said that he had received applications from seventeen children of the province having holes in their hearts for the treatment in India. However, he added, three visas were received and the rest cases were in process.Rotary International representative Aziz Memon said that around 500 Pakistani children needed cardiac surgery are sent to India every year. For making this treatment possible here, efforts were being made to establish 500-bed hospital in Karachi, he said.

Three ailing children get Indian visas for treatment | The Nation

Dear friends...i am desperate to see a day where these small gestures should not be a headline news in our newpaper oneday....

no jaani....you are not saving anything here...we are saving..thats why the kids are getting visas to india....

And are you doing a favor to me? Or the child? Or his family?

You arrogance is exactly what I wanted to pinpoint.

Thanks for writing your comment. You have exhibited the cheap nature of Indians worldwide.

In Islam, there is something called Niyaat.

Niyaat means intention.

I would like to embarrass you more, but instead will thank those doctors that have helped these children instead.

Thanks for writing your comment. You have exhibited the cheap nature of Indians worldwide.

Niyaat means intention.

I would like to embarrass you more, but instead will thank those doctors that have helped these children instead.

And the govt of India who gave that visa so that the doctors could help these children...

And the govt of India who gave that visa so that the doctors could help these children...

Why do Indians fish for gratification when they fulfill an obligation of humanity?

What was done is not praise-worthy, but what was expected from any decent human being.

What Pakistani? What Indian? Lahoo ka rang tho ek hai! Hum sab khuda ke bande hain.

So why all this kolaveri di between India and Pakistan?
:undecided:

Niyaat means intention.

I am amazed listening all this from you. He answered your post in the way you understand.

Who the hell cares how much you hate india ... who have time to imagine BS what individual pakistaniii will do or not do if he gets a chance to save indian child?

Scroll up & see what your previous post suggested.... its exposed your NIYAT too. Thread is about a good gesture between India & pakistan, lives of three kid being saved by indian doctors irrespective of their nationality.

Was your post & hate-india-exhibition feat necessary here??You miss no oppurtunity to show you hate against India or Indians.
People like you are sole reasons why Indians hate Pakistan & Why there are strict norms for Visas to needy peoples who needs medical help to save their life.

Back
Top Bottom