3 Christian Boys Were Killed by Police Due to Love Affair with Muslim Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

doremon

Reaction score
Country
India
IMG_9920-1024x550.jpg

April 2013 up till now three Christian boys were killed by police due to love affair with Muslim girls. Afzal Masih s/o khadam 20 years old his cousin Ifftikhar Masih S/o. Amanat Masih 20 Moran Walla Sharkpur on 29th April 2013. On 10th of June Adnan Masih S/o. Riaz Masih was also tortured by Punjab police and killed him without any written complaint.

Now yesterday Farhad Masih 16 Years old Shibli town Gulshan Ravi Lahore was arrested by the Complaint (FIR) 579/13.PPC, 380/496 A. of Sakina Bibi mother of Rabia 16 Years old. The Local Muslims try to burnt Farhad’s house and willing to loot his house.

We observed that in this cases police constable and Investigation officers miss behaving with non Muslims and abusing them as well as threaten them about the love relation with Muslim Girls.

They think ‘ that only Islam allowed Muslim male about Love affairs and married with non Muslims which is noble cause’ But it’s sin and non bail able offense if any non Muslim love with Muslim girl. Please pray for Farhad Masih’s life. Who is under investigation of S P. Iqbal town Lahore?
Yesterday evening once again local Muslims build huge protest against Christians and try to burn that street. Some Muslims announced the save way which is only to change their religion. Some of them jumped and play positive role to convert only Farhad Masih who has his own Rickshaw and own property. Due to huge pressure the S. P. Iqbal town Imtiaz Sarwar serenaded and made condition of life safety of Farhad Masih and his family. The conditions are under as.

1. Farhad Should be a Muslim.
2. He should pay 500000 (half) to his wife.
3. He should pay 2000 to his wife every month.
4. He can meet his parents but not allowed to live.
5. If he become Christian then should be killed. The parents hasn’t right to move any petition to any court.

bye :- Shahzad Nafat
- See more at: 3 Christian Boys Were Killed by Police Due to Love Affair with Muslim Girls

Pathetic people.

pathetic law and order

Correct title should be:
3 Christian Boys Were Killed by Police in Pakistan Due to Love Affair with Muslim Girl.

Correct title should be:
3 Christian Boys Were Killed by Police in Pakistan Due to Love Affair with Muslim Girl.

Go join a journalist school and write your own articles ....

2ndly RIP to the guys...

3rdly his wife? So now they are married....THEN that has nothing to do with the police if she (the girl over whom this crap happened) is his wife...

Not sure when Pakistani police was authorized to make someone Muslim or not...sounds fishy...usually if you pay the police NOTHING happens....

As for the ones who want to "help" .....they are PLIAN weird I mean the families in Lahore are some of the most liberal Pakistanis you would know like those in Karachi and Islamabad...so no idea where these "helpers" came from...

its obvious. these things can happen only in T epicenter Pakistan.

When was the last time you visited Pakistan?

Indeed it is ACTUALLY SHOCKING because Lahore is not a place where such **** happens...then again I do not know much about Iqbal town...

Look at the names of those Christian boys, are they not allowed to name their children from Holy Bible?
@Gautam they are very well allowed but there is something known as culture or out of habit...

I know a Ali from Iraq and a Salim from Lebanon being a Christian so please do not get all narrow minded...

BTW, in Middle east the Christians call their god ALLAH (as written in the bible) so its prob got more to do with language + culture than religion...

Last edited by a moderator:
any human rights cry over this or even that is reserved for muslims in pak ?

what do you mean by T epicenter Pakistan?-

Some people are just happy to derail ANY THREAD....

When were Muslims in Pak heard? Tell me who has answered the call for Hazara?

What about the children and women being killed with drone strikes...who heard the cries of their relatives?

Before posting rubbish please sit for a minute to think! The god given brain is NOT a deco piece...USE IT!

Some people are just happy to derail ANY THREAD....

What about the children and women being killed with drone strikes...who heard the cries of their relatives?

Before posting rubbish please sit for a minute to think! The god given brain is NOT a deco piece...USE IT!

wtf is wrong with u dude why are comparing drone strike with this killing,oh u think drone strikes are ordered by pope. dude u live in europe but still have no respect for christians sad u people live safely in christian nation and kill christians in ur own nation

wtf is wrong with u dude why are comparing drone strike with this killing,oh u think drone strikes are ordered by pope. dude u live in europe but still have no respect for christians sad u people live safely in christian nation and kill christians in ur own nation

Well Hello nuthead

Kindly read my previous post too...I am not sure why people get all hyped about a post which THEY READ OUT OF CONTEXT!

My post was a reply to A PARTICULAR POST

I also wrote this which you MANAGED TO SOMEHOW ignore or avoid reading!

Go join a journalist school and write your own articles ....

2ndly RIP to the guys...

3rdly his wife? So now they are married....THEN that has nothing to do with the police if she (the girl over whom this crap happened) is his wife...

Not sure when Pakistani police was authorized to make someone Muslim or not...sounds fishy...usually if you pay the police NOTHING happens....

As for the ones who want to "help" .....they are PLIAN weird I mean the families in Lahore are some of the most liberal Pakistanis you would know like those in Karachi and Islamabad...so no idea where these "helpers" came from...

When was the last time you visited Pakistan?

Indeed it is ACTUALLY SHOCKING because Lahore is not a place where such **** happens...then again I do not know much about Iqbal town...

@Gautam they are very well allowed but there is something known as culture or out of habit...

I know a Ali from Iraq and a Salim from Lebanon being a Christian so please do not get all narrow minded...

BTW, in Middle east the Christians call their god ALLAH (as written in the bible) so its prob got more to do with language + culture than religion...

Last edited by a moderator:

err... hazaras when did police/govt officials killed them .

drones~ i heard their was a lot of whining over it in your parliament and at UN as well.

guess what how much do ppl give a **** about non muslims in your country .its better for you guys to live in a hunky dory denial bec. the truth is very bitter .

god i believe did gave you eyes as well look around.

err... hazaras when did police/govt officials killed them .

drones~ i heard their was a lot of whining over it in your parliament and at UN as well.

guess what how much do ppl give a **** about non muslims in your country .its better for you guys to live in a hunky dory denial bec. the truth is very bitter .

god i believe did gave you eyes as well look around.

Read the post above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom