What's new

$3 billion from Saudi Arabia to the Lebanese National Army

By threat I mean a power that could threaten Israel existence and neither hamas or Hezbollah pose this threat. Hezbollah has secured Lebanese borders with Israel since the 2006 war and same goes for hamas after the 2009 war .

both Hamas and Hezbollah avoid a direct confrontation with Israel today after suffering in both 2006 and 2009 wars and last but not least operation cast lead in 2012 since then hamas cracked down on anyone who attempted to launch a rocket on Israel.

As a result of harsh experience hamas and Hezbollah faced with Israel both decided on targeting other muslims.

Hezbollah today killing Syrians and Hamas supporting terrorism against Egyptians whom hamas clerks called " infidels ".

remember the road to Jerusalem does not come through carryout terrorist attacks against Egyptian civilians, with your arrogance and stupidity now Palestinians have a hard time entering Egypt and all your tunnels have been destroyed.

Hamas and Hezbollah always prepare for the day Israel decides to conduct another war. Everyday they are training, getting higher quality weapons, producing rockets, concealing weapons and digging tunnels into Israel to free Palestinian prisoners and help Gaza respond incase any massive attack occurs against Gaza.

So what, we don't need to threaten the existence of Israel overnight. Our struggle will never end. Israel will always be our sworn enemy, and it will always be the religious duty of the Islamic republic of Iran to support this struggle. Nothing will affect this for all of life, in our graves, on the day of judgement this is our struggle we are engaged in.

And now you're lying and trolling, I can back this up with Egyptian military statements.

@Doritos11 ..,you were right this guy flips his opinion by the week, I think he has special issues.

You're a confused man, they accused a defected member of Hamas who joined Ansar Beit Al Maqdus of being one if the people involved in a attack.

Egypt never accused Hamas of trying to confront it. Hamas also took action against such organizations who have few members in Gaza.

That being said, there are still tunnels operational which Egypt will never find meant for urgent military needs.

Most problems stemming from Sinai are from local Bedoiuns and local Egyptians who are upset that Egypt left them on their own.

This is acknowledged by Egypt as well.

Answer my question btw for military aid to rebels to protect Syria from Israel.

If Syrian rebels gain full control of Syria and form government then ofcourse they will be supported with arms to keep control over the country regardless of the threat be it Israel or anyother country.

How the hell would rebels control Syria without being armed .

If Syrian rebels gain full control of Syria and form government then ofcourse they will be supported with arms to keep control over the country regardless of the threat be it Israel or anyother country.

How the hell would rebels control Syria without being armed .

I'm not speaking strictly arms, I'm asking you if you believe Saudi Arabia should provide high quality weapons to Syrian rebels to protect Syria from Israel and to support Palestine. It's a very direct question just answer it directly.

I'm not speaking strictly arms, I'm asking you if you believe Saudi Arabia should provide high quality weapons to Syrian rebels to protect Syria from Israel and to support Palestine. It's a very direct question just answer it directly.

Saudi Arabia financed before Egypt's armed purchases during war of attrition between1967-1970 and the 1973 war between Egypt and Israel including famous oil embargo by king Faisal.

I do not see why Saudi Arabia not supporting Syrian rebels to build up an army to defend themselves against any threat in the region be it Israel or any other one.

Saudi Arabia financed before Egypt's armed purchases during war of attrition between1967-1970 and the 1973 war between Egypt and Israel including famous oil embargo by king Faisal.

I do not see why Saudi Arabia not supporting Syrian rebels to build up an army to defend themselves against any threat in the region be it Israel or any other one.

Well guess what, besides small arms I don't see it happening. I see that Islamists are realizing they need to change as people to attract the population and have gone different paths.

So I'm not worried about major problems in Syria with the exception of a few groups. The educated people whom are also religious should be given weapons to defend from Israel and to support Palestine.

It would be even greater if they can have an indirect relationship with Iran through Hezbollah mediating. Hezbollah is not what you think it is, it knows how the region will become and is calculating its future. I think they have mutual interests and should get past their differences.

And it may sound like this is now a scary prospect for Israel would this actually happen but you'd see the world immediately start working against Syria starting with sanctions and by SA siege.

Btw I wouldn't doubt Israel is in contact with France over what weapons they would be willing to sell to Lebanon.

Just so you guys know who you're dealing with.

These nomads think they can buy the lebanese army with their money :crazy::nono:.

We would like to do anything to avoid making another Iraq, were people are blown away in suicide bombs daily.

Strange decision considering that Lebanese army is a stooge of Hezbollah. Most of the weapons will be transferred to Hezbollah. For example Lebanese army transferred TOW missiles to Hezbollah and we captured them in 2006.

Hazzy stop ur buthurt behavior.

None of these equipments will benefit Hezbollah in any given day. This package will include search and rescue Helicopters, patrol boats, and armor vehicles.

Some of which Hezbollah isn't familiar with.

@Doritos11 ..,you were right this guy flips his opinion by the week, I think he has special issues.

IMO hes mostly trying to predict what is coming in the future & theories, that's something none of us know anyway so not really into that, after all it is more precise to follow current development than predict

We would like to do anything to avoid making another Iraq, were people are blown away in suicide bombs daily.
You mean you wana do every thing to make Lebanon another Iraq you right that's obvious
These nomads think they can buy the lebanese army with their money :crazy::nono:.

Nothing relived yet. Will definitely get an idea once Lb got there hands on something new.

The Mullah destroyed Bruit. What should do we with our kids now @Imran Khan ;):P Nothing will satisfy them beside Morocco and Bruit.:rofl:

i was expecting abut infantry dear because lebnon will never have air force and navy .

Don't steal someone else's phrases, it won't work with you, forget about it. :lol:

But here is the time-line of each slap we gave to you directly in the face:

1- Supporting Baathist Iraq to cripple & crack your chest = mission completed.

2- Supporting the Taliban to get your arms twisted = mission completed.

It is you who lost money like a pie in the sky in Yemen, Egypt, and Bahrain. There is nothing you can do much about it except whining. You should have spent it on your starving people, but who listens? The crazy mullahs?

You just lost 14 people in Iraq, and coincidentally the same in Afghanistan but personnels. And you try to lie to us, Iraq it's a providence of yours :lol:
You said iran lost money to Egypt when iran gave Egypt money?????

Back
Top Bottom