What's new

28 militants killed by Indian Army on LoC in nearly 2 months

Finally 28 militants got confirmed ticket for 72 virgin…They should be thanking INDIAN ARMY.

Lolzzzz... U people really thrive on this..... PROOF PLEASE..... INDIAN MEDIA, GOVERNMENT AND ARMED FORCES ARE PATHETIC LIARS..... THEY KILL KASHMIRIS UNARMED MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN AND PUT THEM ON BORDER FENCE THEN START JUMPING LIKE MONKEYS .... SEE COME SEE.... SEE WHAT WE DID ... YEAH YEAH YEAH....

LIARS ALL LIES.... THE INDIAN ESTABLISHMENT AND ARMED FORCES LIED AND KILLED THEIR OWN PEOPLE ..... HOW CAN U TRUST LIARS.... LIES + LAIRS = INDIAN MEDIA, ARMED FORCES, POLITICIANS AND ESTABLISHMENT.....

U PEOPLE ARE A LIMIT THE ABOVE MENTIONED PEOPLE KILLED INDIANS IN COLD BLOOD AND LIED TO THE NATION ... WAKE UP PLEASE.....

Keep singing this stupidity.

We cannot stop defending our country.

Finally 28 militants got confirmed ticket for 72 virgin…They should be thanking INDIAN ARMY.

I feel sorry for the virgins. :lol:

Badly needed ego booster for the Indian army, we all know why. Besides I'm not buying this story, total rubbish as usual they inflate their enemy death counts.

Lolzzzz... U people really thrive on this..... PROOF PLEASE..... INDIAN MEDIA, GOVERNMENT AND ARMED FORCES ARE PATHETIC LIARS..... THEY KILL KASHMIRIS UNARMED MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN AND PUT THEM ON BORDER FENCE THEN START JUMPING LIKE MONKEYS .... SEE COME SEE.... SEE WHAT WE DID ... YEAH YEAH YEAH....

LIARS ALL LIES.... THE INDIAN ESTABLISHMENT AND ARMED FORCES LIED AND KILLED THEIR OWN PEOPLE ..... HOW CAN U TRUST LIARS.... LIES + LAIRS = INDIAN MEDIA, ARMED FORCES, POLITICIANS AND ESTABLISHMENT.....

U PEOPLE ARE A LIMIT THE ABOVE MENTIONED PEOPLE KILLED INDIANS IN COLD BLOOD AND LIED TO THE NATION ... WAKE UP PLEASE.....

Chicha....Mind your Caps Lock please.... Don take tension ...or...You will die by blood pressure.

Nope.

We're not. Neither does my family and my immediate community believe in that.

We believe that such 'reservations' actually do more harm than good, divide people and don't reward the worthy.

While NE has many STs and OBTs, this is highly politicized and the true deserving may not always get.

But why are you asking this?

I don't know why you denied being a Scheduled Tribe! :blink:

Anyone can do a little research on internet and see what status Tsherings receive by the GoI.

Now what you believe or not is different but officially Tsherings are ST certificate holders.

I just asked you, casually. OK lets stop this as it is off topic.

Badly needed ego booster for the Indian army, we all know why. Besides I'm not buying this story, total rubbish as usual they inflate their enemy death counts.

Sounds more like your boosting you own ego....

I don't know why you denied being a Scheduled Tribe! :blink:

Anyone can do a little research on internet and see what status Tsherings receive by the GoI.

Now what you believe or not is different but officially Tsherings are ST certificate holders.

I just asked you, casually. OK lets stop this as it is off topic.
were you beaten up by some NE guy?

These killings were from before the skirmishes on the LOC started a week back. As a matter of fact, we believe that the killing of 5 Indian soldiers by Pakistani Border Action Team was in response to neutralizing these 28 terrorists by IA

I agree ... keep singing .... U R 100% RIGHT... PLEASE KEEP GOING ... :yahoo: .... :rofl: ..... :help:

THE CAPS LOCK IS BEING USED FOR MY INDIAN FRIENDS TO READ AND MAY BE THEIR EYES WILL OPEN UP.... AND DONT WORRY ABT MY BLOOD PRESSURE ..... ITS WELL UNDER CONTROL ......

SACHAI CHUPP NAHIN SAKTI BANAWAT KAI ASSOOLOUN SAI
KAI KHUSHBOO AA NAHIN SAKTI IN KHGHAZ KAI PHOOLOUN SAI....

;)

THE CAPS LOCK IS BEING USED FOR MY INDIAN FRIENDS TO READ AND MAY BE THEIR EYES WILL OPEN UP.... AND DONT WORRY ABT MY BLOOD PRESSURE ..... ITS WELL UNDER CONTROL ......

SACHAI CHUPP NAHIN SAKTI BANAWAT KAI ASSOOLOUN SAI
KAI KHUSHBOO AA NAHIN SAKTI IN KHGHAZ KAI PHOOLOUN SAI....

;)
Still, your CAPS LOCK is on..

Nothing more worth commenting..

I agree ... keep singing .... U R 100% RIGHT... PLEASE KEEP GOING ... :yahoo: .... :rofl: ..... :help:
funny_pictures_caps_lock_i_has_a_funny_CAPS_LOCK-s600x481-146845-580.jpg

Back
Top Bottom