What's new

26/11 Mumbai attacks: Pakistani officials reveal attackers' training

Nothing has changed since 26/11. We stopped having relations with Pakistan. Why can't Indian govt. just remain indifferent and not allow any type of talks or games unless all the people behind those attacks are found and convicted.

I wish we had leader like Golda Meir. She knew how to take care of business when world fails to deliver.

GOLDA MEIR! :no: india is no israel & Pakistan is no palestian or lebanon! please be sensible and rational!

as for no games or talks well we would be glad to have nothing to do with you but sadly you are a neghibour and willingly or unwillingly we have to coexist with you!

well firstly i don't know what the indian hue & cry is all about? the government has NOT BEEN BLAMED nor PARTICIPATED in any type of crime! CID inspectors have given there statement on the incident!

india should be thankful to PAKISTAN GOVERNMENT & CID for investigating this incident! end of story!

Yup we need a Golda Meir type leader.

We really need some covert operations capability and we should do it Operation Wrath of God style. Take no prisoners. They conduct terrorist attacks, infiltrate special forces and bump them off through targeted assassinations. Sadly our politicians talk more, finger point more than actually DO anything.

Don't worry my good man

Your country has been more than successful in destabilizing Pakistan. Groups specifically engaged to destabilize Pakistan have been armed to the teeth and flushed with cash by India. Many senior commanders interrogated by PA have revealed that they are being generously supplied with massive arms and money from Indian consulates in Afghanistan. Its RAW's brilliance that she has been able to do the above by staying under the radar, your intelligence agencies have come a long way i must admit even though these activities are aimed against my country.

Coming back to the topic, i am surprised why the Indian members are acting so irrational. Isn't it a good thing that these pigs are being prosecuted and Inshallah they will be sent to the gallows. I have always advocated that terrorists should be punished through the proper channels. In this case, they are being prosecuted through the proper channels. There is no indication that there was any State backing to these terrorists.

India should do Mossad style stuff to eliminate Hafeez Saeed/Hamid Gul and people like that.

India isn't Israel and Israel isn't India. Pakistan is not any Middle Eastern country too.

It's a totally different scenario here. It might develop into a full blown war which neither would want.

India should do Mossad style stuff to eliminate Hafeez Saeed/Hamid Gul and people like that.

thats what happen when kids play with key board . what you will do if ISI do same to your anti pakistan leaders in india ? they cant buy a sniper and indian for shot ?:lol:

thats what happen when kids play with key board . what you will do if ISI do same to your anti pakistan leaders in india ? they cant buy a sniper and indian for shot ?:lol:

I agree.

That's what stops both states from going at each other with political assassinations.

That is why it needs to be small splinter groups.

Non state actors.

With morphing identities.

Don't worry my good man

Your country has been more than successful in destabilizing Pakistan. Groups specifically engaged to destabilize Pakistan have been armed to the teeth and flushed with cash by India. Many senior commanders interrogated by PA have revealed that they are being generously supplied with massive arms and money from Indian consulates in Afghanistan. Its RAW's brilliance that she has been able to do the above by staying under the radar, your intelligence agencies have come a long way i must admit even though these activities are aimed against my country.

Coming back to the topic, i am surprised why the Indian members are acting so irrational. Isn't it a good thing that these pigs are being prosecuted and Inshallah they will be sent to the gallows. I have always advocated that terrorists should be punished through the proper channels. In this case, they are being prosecuted through the proper channels. There is no indication that there was any State backing to these terrorists.
Wrt the RAW/consulate nonsense- yeah oookkkaaaayyyy!! Show the world some proof of keep quiet on this subject. You may pass of conspiracy theories as facts in Pakistan but that's not how the rational work.

And on your point about Indians should be grateful! Was this a joke? Should India be grateful the Paksitan state sent murdere to slaughter innocents on heir streets? Should India be grateful that Pakistan has created a kangaroo court to put on a show to the world whilst the real masterminds and perpetrators get off Scott free? Should India be grateful the leader of the group that carried out these attacks is PROTECTED by the Pakistani state and allowed to move freely? Indians should be grateful that Paksitan is doing what any country is bound to do ie arrest and prosecute criminals? Oh wow- Pakistan is so great for doing what it should be doing anyway! And we know what kind of conditions these guys would get in prison (if they ever made it there) they'd be treated as heroes, they'd be allowed to come and go as they please, bring in cell phones to continue their illicit activities and all under the watchful eye of the Pakistani state!

Indians should be grateful for this small gesture- joke of the centuary!

but who will you kill?
if india kill terrorists like hafeez saeed, pak can come and kill terrorists like abu jundal. be our guest.

but who will you kill?
if india kill terrorists like hafeez saeed, pak can come and kill terrorists like abu jundal. be our guest.

How about the terrorist Bal Thakery?-

How about the terrorist Bal Thakery?-

No our polities are not famous as international terrorist like yours …
Your beloved Musharraf is out of country even have murder charge of Bhutto

If one hard core hindu lover called terrorist as per you… so all your mullas are terrorist and all your madursas are terrorist camp

Err... how many Pakistanis in Pakistan is he accused of killing?

We have to kill somebody in retaliation- :angel:-

No our polities are not famous as international terrorist like yours …
Your beloved Musharraf is out of country even have murder charge of Bhutto

If one hard core hindu lover called terrorist as per you… so all your mullas are terrorist and all your madursas are terrorist camp

Lol-
Behold Bal Thakrey's internet warrior is here !!!!
It was a joke chill-

Serious question- Do you wear Khaki chaddi?-

Back
Top Bottom