What's new

24 foreign 'hate channels' on notice for showing anti-India TV shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Racist slur are banned in Indian media, but such things are very visible in Pakistan. I am not talking out Zaid Hamid but mainstream Pakistani media using racial slur against Hindus.

only hindus?

or sikhs and christian as well? :D

what is topic here?

India banned channels for airing anti-india stuff not anti-Hindu. You dont need to feel insecure. we consider them human beings :)

I don't think that the move needs any clarification. Pakistani broadcasters, as well as many foreign television networks, remain officially banned here and digitization aims to effectively restrict their illegal transmission in India. The average Indian has never come across a Pakistani channel(news or otherwise) and we plan to keep things that way.

I dont think these channels were banned for taxes reasons. they were banned because your government got scared with their information which according to them will brainwash thick Indians :D

We don't care what you think.Those channels don't follow our rules,so we banned them.If they want to here be here pay taxes and follow our rules.That includes following guidelines from our censor board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom