What's new

23 FC PERSONNELS WERE NOT MARTYRED :- MAULANA ABDUL AZIZ

Hah! this moron, excuse of a man, pathetic low life coward that attempts escape authorities wearing a burqa wants people take his "wisdom". Put his head on a pike, it would look much better on it.

So a guy who tried to flee wearing a burqa will decide who is martyr & who is not? I will have to blame the media in Pakistan for giving space & voice to these kinda people! Sensationalism is more important than making sense to these media outlets!

and who is this guy ??
hahahahh jab apni G phati tu bukha pehn ke bhaag raha tha ..... sare mullah aur taliban tu hijron se bhi bad tar hai :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Al Bahadur Al moulana Abdul Aziz fought the glorious battle in lal masjid Bakistan and was granted highest status of ""Jihad Bil Farrar ""

Explain me something , why wasn't he tried by a court of law and sentenced for working against the state and instead reinstated in the same Red Mosque ? I expect nothing better from the Mullahs though - not specially this breed .

I swear..... after hearing such stupidity I want to skin everyone with a beard alive... I mean EVERYONE...... smelly, oily pigs....

Look at this lanati's face.... as if the satan himself vomited on his soul....

maulana-abdul-aziz-5e7f51d3f084e7a4.jpg

I swear..... after hearing such stupidity I want to skin everyone with a beard alive... I mean EVERYONE...... smelly, oily pigs....

Look at this lanati's face.... as if the satan himself vomited on his soul....

maulana-abdul-aziz-5e7f51d3f084e7a4.jpg

Barda Noor tapak raha hai :D

I must have stated 'N' times that tragedy of Pakistan is that the extremist forces against creation of Pakistan have hijacked Pakistan. These forces have no love for the State of Pakistan or her people. Only aim of these anti-Pakistani forces is to create a dark age Muslim Emirate on the style of Afghanistan under Mullah Omer. These forces are represented by the self-styled ‘Maulanas’ such as Abdul Aziz or Sufi Mohammed and Munawwar Hassan of Jamaat Islami.

None of these self-styled ‘Thakedars’ of Islam are Islamic Scholars of any repute. While most of acknowledged Muslim scholars disagree with the savagery by Taliban; these ‘Fitna’ creating mullahs carry on with their support of extremism and sensation seeking media provides them with free publicity. Direct result of this mayhem has been the spread of double standards and hypocrisy in Pakistan polity as well as in society at large.

Yasser Pirzadah has compared the difference in the ‘Kafir’ US treatment of her criminals with the situation in Pakistan. I apologize that the article is in Urdu and my command over English is not good enough to convey its true meaning in English translation.

Yasir Pirzadah- zara hat key- bus yehi faraq hay - Jang Columns

This guy has earned his liscence from Zardari and re-instated judiciary of Imran Khan.
Now as Boby Zardari said 'democracy is the biggest revenge from Pakistan' and he look forward for religous vote, which PPP will get by default.

Back
Top Bottom