What's new

22 killed in blast near mosque in northwest Pakistan

@Talon Kindly check Dawn News.

It was unclear if the blast targeted members of a particular sect as the dead included both Sunnis and Shias.

However, DPO Saeed said that the suicide attack “targeted Shias but Sunni Muslims also fell victim since their mosque and some shops were also very close to the site,” said Saeed.

Suicide blast outside Hangu mosque claims 27 lives | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Yea thats what I said if it was a sunni killing a shia, either he is stupid or bad planning killed his own people too..

If it were shia killing a sunni...bad choice of masjid!

My bet is on external part who benefits from their fights...Some arms dealer with bad sense of planning!

Do the Sunnis and Shias have different timings for prayers? Shias coming out and Sunnis going in?
@Guest01 Slightly different timings....

Then again we have soooooo many masjids in Pakistan to cater for those who missed 1 jummah can enter an different masjid and join that jumah....

Eg. in my dad's place they have some 3-4 masjids and has a jummah prayer time differing by 30mins incase someone missed 1 can go to the next 1....

Last edited by a moderator:
these things cannot happen again and again w/o anti shia elements in pure army .

these things cannot happen again and again w/o anti shia elements in pure army .
I will not deny we have anti shia elements, but I am skeptical as to their origins! I know 1 thing.....gali walay mullah are 1 reason for the heated crap! but going up to bombing I am not sure for most of these halwah molvi are ONLY capable of preaching but are incapable of doing anything more than that...UNLESS they are getting some budgets to recruit people to blow themselves up! :angry:

Most of the top people in Pakistan belong to Shia sect in Pakistan Zardari is even Shia its a common enemy that is trying create rift between Sunnis and Shias

I will not deny we have anti shia elements, but I am skeptical as to their origins! I know 1 thing.....gali walay mullah are 1 reason for the heated crap! but going up to bombing I am not sure for most of these halwah molvi are ONLY capable of preaching but are incapable of doing anything more than that...UNLESS they are getting some budgets to recruit people to blow themselves up! :angry:

what about textbooks and madrassa litrature ? have they shifted from galeez yindoo baniya to concept of takfir?

Isn't Islam great - verily - cleansing Pakistan, beard by beard, Kafir by Kafir - congratulations Muslims:pakistan:

islam has NOTHING to do with it , these are some random people who are not following the TRUE version of deen.

I quote you the post of one of our brothers

Both hate and suicide bombing are un-islamic.

islam has NOTHING to do with it , these are some random people who are not following the TRUE version of deen.

Rubbish, Islam has everything to do with it --- this excuse making stuff, "no muslim could do this", and the endless questions of real Islam, real shariah, real....and the ever green "foreign hand" - It's all about Islam.

These should serve as examples to Indian Muslims - don't even try to hide from the meaning of these acts, learn from this because this is really headed towards you, don't you want real Islam as well?

Rubbish, Islam has everything to do with it --- this excuse making stuff, "no muslim could do this", and the endless questions of real Islam, real shariah, real....and the ever green "foreign hand" - It's all about Islam.

These should serve as examples to Indian Muslims - don't even try to hide from the meaning of these acts, learn from this because this is really headed towards you, don't you want real Islam as well?

ohh i left this >>>> [/srcsm]

:whistle:

Shia - Sunni ? No - Muslim and Kafir, yes - Real Islam has obligations, it's not this stuff about culture, it is the totality of culture, the totality of experience - get used to it Indians, coming soon to you

We strongly condemn the death of innocent worshippers on the day of Jumah. Our condolences go out to the families of those targeted in this suicide bombing. No religion would allow the senseless killings of innocent. We stand by the people of Pakistanis and pray for peace in the region.

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

We strongly condemn the death of innocent worshippers on the day of Jumah. Our condolences go out to the families of those targeted in this suicide bombing. No religion would allow the senseless killings of innocent. We stand by the people of Pakistanis and pray for peace in the region.

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command
then please stop supporting terrorists.
we know you guys are supporting t.t.p. thats why t.t.p is having safe havens inside afghanistan.

Every time there is a example of Islamic expression, CENTCOM show up, peculiar

please elaborate what would islam get by killing worshippers in a mosque?

Back
Top Bottom