What's new

21 illegal Bangladeshi immigrants caught

are bhai its their country hume ise kiya

dude its their country
what do we have to do with it ? whether they deport the Bangladeshis or shoot them it shouldn't bother us one bit period. after all the Bangladeshis are not our well wishers its evident from the bd section so please leave them to themselves if anything we should focus on bringing the stranded Pakistanis back

Until there is theives & corrupts in govt the stranded Pakistanis coming back home is just a dream.:cry: I pray Almighty to make this dream possible.

But 65 years ago, you guys were one people and one country.

So why not welcome your cousins back?

Why would a Bdshi prefer india? It is not like india is not a third world country? & even when Bdshis know that indians will be hostile to them soon as they realise that he is Bdshi.

1. An average Indian earn twice as much as of any average Bangladeshi. So, a Bangladeshi construction labourer in Dhaka can earn twice if he goes to Calcutta in India or thrice if he goes to South/Western India.

2. Each year Indian Govt. spend $40 billion on welfare program dedicated for poor people. As a result poor people of India can buy wheat/Rice at Rs.2/3 per kilo.

Now, when a Bangladeshi entre India illegally his priority is to get fake Indian ID card, fake Ration card, with this fake documents he can easily get food grain (Rice, Wheat) at dirt cheap rate. So, now he can earn twice/their but spend very negligible amount on food.

Wait, this not END. once you get these fake documents. You can get free medical Insurance and get treatment up to Rs.50,000 at any Indian Hospitals. You can get passport with these fake documents make trip to mecca for hajj at 1/3rd cost (rest is subsidized by Indian Govt. Any Muslim in India can get this benefit). There are many more like train pass at dirt cheap price, free bicycle for children.......list continues.

Also india should allow innocent Bdshis to work & give them legal status...after all you gain them their indepandence (as most of indians claim).

It's not. we have gained nothing from 1971 war. East Pakistan would have been better for us (although we don't like to admit it publicly :D).

4,000 Indian soldiers gave their lives in 1971. But, now this Bangladesh running terrorist camps and these terrorist attacking Indian soldiers in North-East India.:angry:

Bangladesh refused to give us permission to use their territory to supply food to poor people in North-East India

And now these Bangladeshi Criminals/Smuggler.......koi toh hamari jaan churwao issey....:undecided:

Only an abnormal will consider Pakistan same as Afghanistan. Pakistan is atleast 2 centuries ahead of Afghanistan. Yes Pakistan's Waziristan is comparable to Afghanistan.

The reason i asked that question was that on one thread many indians were claiming that Bdsh growth rate is 6.5% while comparing it with Pakistan(a country fighting war) whereas in another thread indians accepted that indian economic growth is 5.3%...so when Bdsh is growing faster than india than why will they enter another third world country which barely ahead of them, why they won't risk themselves to countries like Thailand or even Singapore via mostly lawless Burma.

India has been growing at average 8% for more than a decade but Bangladesh only last couple of years.

These south-east Asian countries have solid coastal & border security in place. So, it's very difficult for them to entre illegally. But they still try to do. I remember few months ago Thailand Coast Guard had intercepted a boat carrying illegal immigrants. The coastguard personnel had tied hands of all people in the boat and left them in high sea. More than a month later that boat was rescued by Indian Coast Guard (Andaman & Nicobar Islands) but at that time many people already died and others seriously ill. But, these Bangladeshi miss no chance to bash India whenever they can.

ameen to that. bro the stranded Pakistanis or Urdu speakers/biharis are one the most patriotic Pakistanis you will find

:pakistan:

I have read some articles that stranded Bihatis too tried to enter Pakistan illegally though India and other countries.

I have read some articles that stranded Bihatis too tried to enter Pakistan illegally though India and other countries.
Afghanis need to be kicked out and biharis need to be brought in :coffee:

raid the dharavi (Mumbai) slums, at least 50% is inhabited by illegal BD's. BSF should b more vigilant n keep shooting bullets in the pole vaulters bum.

raid the dharavi (Mumbai) slums, at least 50% is inhabited by illegal BD's. BSF should b more vigilant n keep shooting bullets in the pole vaulters bum.

But 65 years ago, you guys were one people and one country.

So why not welcome your cousins back?

As a Pakistani you must not say these words, We are carrying your *****.. The East Pakistani who supported your Army (called Bihari Muslims) during Bangladesh war-crimes, who accomplice Pakistani in raping and murduring Bangladeshi . Pakistani left them to die in BD, and those son of Figs sneak into India.

Currently more than 30 million (3 crores) Illegal Bangladeshi/Pakistani have infested India and eating up our resources. 10 million are those who are Pakistan lover whom BD don't claim there citizen, who dream of Pakistan and who host Pakistani flag in Assam/WB. 2 Crore are Bangla speaking BD who stayed here for better opportunity.

They are not illegals. They are Indian Muslims, constantly persecuted because they are "Muslim" Bengalis.

Stop this hate.

Think to yourself, who in their right mind would even THINK about going to India?

I have read some articles that stranded Biharis too tried to enter Pakistan illegally though India and other countries.

Bihari Muslims: These are those Muslim who speak Urdu/Hindi but not Bangla. These ppl moved to East Pakistan during partition. They lived happily for decades, Thing changed when West pakistan started war crime over Bengali speaking ppl. These Bihari Muslim stand for west Pakistan. They equally participated in War crimes in BD.

Aftr BD won the war and East+west Pakistan lost the war , Bangladeshis didn't recognized these traitors (Patriot for Pakistani, traitors for Bangladeshi) as Bangladeshi nationals. These ppl (Traitors or Patriots) thought that White skin Pakistani will call them to Pakistan, Pakistan call some 30,000 bihari Muslim, some 10,000 were shifted to Middle east. More than 10-15 Lakhs stayed in BD.

BD didn't gave them voting rights, They use to stay in Camps, They were not given citizenship. Then these Animals started crawling into India. Some (1000-10,000) went to Pakistan thru Rajsthan, rest all infested our motherland.

These rabbits breed and became 10 Million (1 crore ) in 2012. In 2011-12 Bangladesh gave citizenship to some 200,000 Bihari Muslims. Rest 98 Lakhs are living into India(1,00,00,000 - 200,000 ). Since they are not Bengali, they merge into local population.

Bangladeshi doesn't own them, Pakistani as usual hate them (for obvious reason mentioned by pakistani members on PDF ) These bugs are eating our resources, involved in crime (Looting us , raping our daughters). The political parties are silent coz it will affect there vote bank.

They are not illegals. They are Indian Muslims, constantly persecuted because they are "Muslim" Bengalis.

Stop this hate.

Think to yourself, who in their right mind would even THINK about going to India?

Infact you were also Indian Muslim, But the day your forfather voted for Jinna (and his TNT), They became enemy of India. (98% muslim voted for Pakistan(in 1945 election), while only 50% left India, rest 50% miss the bus). As a Muslim nation its your duty to send the bus and call them to the land of Pure. After all they voted for Pakistan..

Infact you were also Indian Muslim, But the day your forfather voted for Jinna (and his TNT), They became enemy of India. (98% muslim voted for Pakistan(in 1945 election), while only 50% left India, rest 50% miss the bus). As a Muslim nation its your duty to send the bus and call them to the land of Pure. After all they voted for Pakistan..

And where is the proof of such made up stats?

Besides, no system was set at the IND-PAK border in 1947 to only allow those who voted in Jinnah inside Pakistan.

It was crazy, with Hindu & Sikh gangs massacring Muslims. We have still not forgotten that.

Your logic SUCKS KID!

(Btw I bookmarked so I can show this gem to Muslim -Hindu Dalals of India.

And where is the proof of such made up stats?

Besides, no system was set at the IND-PAK border in 1947 to only allow those who voted in Jinnah inside Pakistan.

It was crazy, with Hindu & Sikh gangs massacring Muslims. We have still not forgotten that.

Your logic SUCKS KID!

(Btw I bookmarked so I can show this gem to Muslim -Hindu Dalals of India.

I am sure some of ur frnds must be living in Britain, Ask them to pull archive from British Library. Search the archive with this topic:

1. 1945 election of India and Voting Pattern of Muslims.
2. 1937 election of India and Voting Patern of Muslims.

The datas are there, any one can visit and see those data, As an Indian I smell the betrayal of Muslims, As a Pakistani you can smell patriotism of Indian Muslims.

As Muslim nation you must send Bus for these lost tribes(Patriots for you traitors for us). Look at the Jews, They send Bus for all Jews (famous eviction of Sudanese/Ethiopian jews)

I am sure some of ur frnds must be living in Britain, Ask them to pull archive from British Library. Search the archive with this topic:

1. 1945 election of India and Voting Pattern of Muslims.
2. 1937 election of India and Voting Patern of Muslims.

The datas are there, any one can visit and see those data, As an Indian I smell the betrayal of Muslims, As a Pakistani you can smell patriotism of Indian Muslims.

As Muslim nation you must send Bus for these lost tribes(Patriots for you traitors for us). Look at the Jews, They send Bus for all Jews (famous eviction of Sudanese/Ethiopian jews)

I dont know anyone living in Britian.

No such data exists that says 98% Muslims voted for Jinnah. If it does, pull it out. Dont brainfart, sonny.

Ok fine, you can now prove your hate to Muslims by hacking & slashing every "daari wala or burqa wali" in Mumbai...Okay, happy now?

Stop this hate.

How do you know they are Indian Muslim??? Refer to my previous post.

I dont know anyone living in Britian.

No such data exists that says 98% Muslims voted for Jinnah. If it does, pull it out. Dont brainfart, sonny.

Ok fine, you can now prove your hate to Muslims by hacking & slashing every "daari wala or burqa wali" in Mumbai...Okay, happy now?

Then use google, I have already posted the 1945 results on PDF, If time permits, I will search again and present it. But in the mean time, if you find it, please post it. I will be glad to see If I need to correct my datas....

The points i posted here, I have already posted on PDF with links, I am sure You were also present in that thread, Look like you are unable to recall it..

Then use google, I have already posted the 1945 results on PDF, If time permits, I will search again and present it. But in the mean time, if you find it, please post it. I will be glad to see If I need to correct my datas....

The points i posted here, I have already posted on PDF with links, I am sure You were also present in that thread, Look like you are unable to recall it..

if you cant back it up, dont speak out of your ***. as simple as that.

moron...

Back
Top Bottom