What's new

2023 Occupied Palestine - Mass Protests Against Controversial Judicial Reform Legislation

🥱🥱

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Azad_Kashmir
GDP per capita of Azad Kashmir is listed at 1512 dollars USD

GDP per capita of IOK is listed at 1680 Dollars USD
(21 Billion GDP divided by population of 12.5million)

That's basically an insignificant difference, and is pretty interesting when Azad Kashmir is almost entirely economically backed by its own population, whilst IOK is backed by the entire might of the Indian industrial conglomerate

6 Universities in Azad Kashmir
12 Universities in IOK

(Bear in mind all of them were created post-partition and it ultimately comes down to the economic prowess of the state that controls their autonomy. This being said, the gdp of azad Kashmir is still extremely close to the GDP of IOK............you know, food for thought maybe?)

Thanks, for the your provided inputs. Just add to that more than 145 colleges in Jammu and Kashmir, and pak Kashmir approximately 12, and GB - 8 colleges

Can I ask, why pak Kashmir and GB not growth better then Indian part of Jammu and Kashmir since you called them AZAAD? And as per your source, 8-9 lacs army people are not deployed..
whilst IOK is backed by the entire might of the Indian industrial conglomerate

How you concluded on this?

Last edited:
8-9 lacs - seriously?
I knew you'd seize of the number and ignore the point.

Seriously you already proved that how you have misguided by your media and government
and you personally went and checked the number of indian troops. You didn't believe your media and govt.

So what can be discussed next.... I think nothing to discuss.. Good day
Common sense stuff that's not based on indian govt's stats and factoids?
But, anyway, I won't insist. Good day.

And yes, army troops are deployed due to armed training and support provided by Pakistan from 1989, there was not such deployment before....
I didn't know Pakistan was so good at this stuff that you'd need to make the region the one of, if not the most highly militarized region in the world.

And how does the "it started in 1989" argument invalidate the struggle for freedom? The movement for Independence from the brits only picked up in the later years. Does that mean it was okay to be subjugated before that when there was no movement going on?

Thanks, based on your provided inputs. Just add to that more than 145 colleges in Jammu and Kashmir, and pak Kashmir approximately 12, and GB - 8 colleges

Can I ask, why pak Kashmir and GB not growth better then Indian part of Jammu and Kashmir since you called them AZAAD? And as per your source, 8-9 lacs army people are not deployed..

Descendants of slaves have better lives today that their african cousins. By your logic, slavery was okay since it ended up working out. smh

Thanks, for the your provided inputs. Just add to that more than 145 colleges in Jammu and Kashmir, and pak Kashmir approximately 12, and GB - 8 colleges
Mainly because Azad Kashmir isn't as focused on self development in the educational sector due to having a smaller population and a lot less developable land that Indian Kashmir. (most of GB is heavily mountainous and with treacherous terrain. It is mainly the foothills that are developed, of which we have a small amount)
Citizens of AJK often go to Islamabad and different Punjab Colleges/ universities, as I know a few people who have done this.

We are free. Free from oppression of the Soon-to-be Hindu Rashtra. Free to practice our religion. Free from being persecuted for our religion.
yes.

@Raj-Hindustani

The literacy rate in AJK is also a lot higher than Jammu and Kashmir, if you haven't already noticed.
Azad Kashmir literacy rate 2020-21 : 91.34%
Jammu and Kashmir literacy rate 2020-21: 67.16%

That gives Azad Kashmiris a higher educational baseline than Kashmiris from IOK

Mainly because Azad Kashmir isn't as focused on self development in the educational sector due to having a smaller population and a lot less developable land that Indian Kashmir. (most of GB is heavily mountainous and with treacherous terrain. It is mainly the foothills that are developed, of which we have a small amount)
Citizens of AJK often go to Islamabad and different Punjab Colleges/ universities, as I know a few people who have done this.

We are free. Free from oppression of the Soon-to-be Hindu Rashtra. Free to practice our religion. Free from being persecuted for our religion.

yes.

Let me tell you very honestly. Being an Indian and Pakistani, no discussion on Kashmir can be helpful.

Kashmir, whose narratives have been sold in Pakistan for decades, no one can change your thoughts if I say something or add to it.

But, as I have said many times about the present situation in Kashmir, India, and Pakistan are both equally responsible for this mess. I don't want to repeat what I said before many times.

At present, the only fact is that there is no solution to this issue. Pakistan will never get Kashmir, and neither will India get Pak Kashmir or Gilgit Baltistan (a part of jammu or kashmir)

And the problem is now, what to do next?

My personal opinion and I know that most Indians and Pakistanis will not agree.

1. The annual speech at the United Nations by Pakistan's Prime Minister will not change the kashmir status.

or,

2. Move forward and accept reality; move together in a new direction by ceasing to poke.

Well, anyhow, otherwise maintain the same present status (India will be ignoring Pakistan and Pakistan will try to raise its voice about Kashmir on every platform), because India will never talk about Kashmir and Pakistan will never move forward without Kashmir, Seventy-five years are gone, and many more will go, but nothing will change, and the people of India and Pakistan will be fighting over and over again on the internet.

Last edited:
@Raj-Hindustani

The literacy rate in AJK is also a lot higher than Jammu and Kashmir, if you haven't already noticed.
Azad Kashmir literacy rate 2020-21 : 91.34%
Jammu and Kashmir literacy rate 2020-21: 67.16%

That gives Azad Kashmiris a higher educational baseline than Kashmiris from IOK

Why are you skipping? " The literacy rate in Gilgit-Baltistan is 62.8%."

2nd as you mentioned before, J & K is more populated than your parts, so you need to consider it

And I was referring to the basic education facilities in the respective parts of both countries.

Last edited:
???

1680178175108.png

That is the stat from 1998. The modern stats are closer to 72%
1680178238912.png

2nd as you mentioned before, J & K is more populated than your parts, so you need to consider it

And I was referring to the basic education facilities in the respective parts of both countries.

Yes, but the Indian economic power greatly eclipses that of Pakistan, so AJK is almost entirely reliant on development funded by remittances

Lets take wikipedia sources to settle this

AJK Literacy rate: 74%
GB literacy rate: 72%
That's an average of 73%

Let me tell you very honestly. Being an Indian and Pakistani, no discussion on Kashmir can be helpful.

Kashmir, whose narratives have been sold in Pakistan for decades, no one can change your thoughts if I say something or add to it.

But, as I have said many times about the present situation in Kashmir, India, and Pakistan are both equally responsible for this mess. I don't want to repeat what I said before many times.

At present, the only fact is that there is no solution to this issue. Pakistan will never get Kashmir, and neither will India get Pak Kashmir or Gilgit Baltistan (a part of jammu or kashmir)

And the problem is now, what to do next?

My personal opinion and I know that most Indians and Pakistanis will not agree.

1. The annual speech at the United Nations by Pakistan's Prime Minister will not change the kashmir status.

or,

2. Move forward and accept reality; move together in a new direction by ceasing to poke.

Well, anyhow, otherwise maintain the same present status (India will be ignoring Pakistan and Pakistan will try to raise its voice about Kashmir on every platform), because India will never talk about Kashmir and Pakistan will never move forward without Kashmir, Seventy-five years are gone, and many more will go, but nothing will change, and the people of India and Pakistan will be fighting over and over again on the internet.
The status quo will continue. Pakistan will never possess the military might to take Kashmir, and India would lose too much if it tried, without even having a guaranteed chance of success

That is the bottom line.

And the dream of Kashmiri independence is no more.

Last edited:
???

View attachment 922730
That is the stat from 1998. The modern stats are closer to 72%
View attachment 922734

Yes, but the Indian economic power greatly eclipses that of Pakistan, so AJK is almost entirely reliant on development funded by remittances

Lets take wikipedia sources to settle this

AJK Literacy rate: 74%
GB literacy rate: 72%
That's an average of 73%

The status quo will continue. Pakistan will never possess the military might to take Kashmir, and India would lose too much if it tried, without even having a guaranteed chance of success

That is the bottom line.

And the dream of Kashmiri independence is no more.

I always tell my fellow Indians not to fantasize about Pakistan Kashmir, and GB, and I would say the same to my Pakistani friends about Indian kashmir parts.

There are more chances of nuclear war than anyone losing her Jammu and Kashmir parts.

True, the governments do not put any taxes on the Dreams. Everyone is thus free to view. In a practical sense, it has impacted both countries badly, especially Pakistan. Even India is badly impacted but somehow doing better.

Monday the 27th 2023
Natanyahu announces the postponement of the judicial amendments

Netanyahu does not know where to look, from the left-wing demonstrators who reject the judicial amendments, or the right-wing demonstrators who refuse to suspend the amendments!

This looks like the "Usraeli Spring" (in reference to the "Arab Spring") literrally this is Spring now!

HaHa!, this was expected from the start..People are emotional ,. they have been immersed in front of the media channels, hoping that a civil war will occur or the collapse of the Zionist entity. This is what the occupying entity wants to convey.. But behind the curtains..the malicious occupying entity covered internationally about the largest settlement project in the West Bank and Jerusalem, which means swallowing up the lands of the West Bank or what is left of it..

What is happening is an outright devouring of the lands of the West Bank. There is nothing left for them but to invade the West Bank again, but not now!

Notice the dirty game. He said stopping the judicial amendments in exchange for establishing a national guard. Who has stipulated this was the far-right Religious Zionism-Otzma Yehudit alliance Itamar Ben Gvir the minister of national security, and most likely it will be under his administration..

F220906TN05-e1662460559735.jpg

These demonstrations are the biggest hoax the opposition has played with the government. The demonstrations coincided with this media momentum and nonsense clashes, and a declaration of disobedience in the army. It's all nonsense. It all came with the approval of legislation to build 15 settlement outposts...And do not forget the biggest prank.. stopping judicial amendments in exchange for establishing a national guard and under the hand of the far-right extremist Ultra-nationalis Itamar Ben Gvir..

The topic is bigger than the nonsense they want you to believe..

Last edited:
Interesting thread - looks like Israel is turning "native" - ie becoming an Arab country through it politics by becoming a dicatorship ?!?!?!

Interesting thread - looks like Israel is turning "native" - ie becoming an Arab country through it politics by becoming a dicatorship ?!?!?!
It’s always been native, you saying otherwise is wrong, every sect is its own tribe and so called religious ones find all others to be trash and benefit them. The difference now is Israel hasn’t had a real enemy in years they start looking at each other and they’re full of loathing for one another. Also if I’m not mistaken you sound as if you are saying Israel was once better than those Arab dictators they weren’t, a democracy in name if the Arabs in Israel ever became a majority in Knesset there would be a lynching.

It’s always been native, you saying otherwise is wrong, every sect is its own tribe and so called religious ones find all others to be trash and benefit them. The difference now is Israel hasn’t had a real enemy in years they start looking at each other and they’re full of loathing for one another. Also if I’m not mistaken you sound as if you are saying Israel was once better than those Arab dictators they weren’t, a democracy in name if the Arabs in Israel ever became a majority in Knesset there would be a lynching.
Dont worry, "someone" will fire one rocket from Gaza and then "WAARRRRRR!" and all is forgotten...

Dont worry, "someone" will fire one rocket from Gaza and then "WAARRRRRR!" and all is forgotten...
I honestly rather them not it has been quiet, past few “incursions” have basically just brought more and more ruin to Gaza, let the Israelis gut each other, Ben gvir and smortich want to escalate a war to “unite” all of greater israel, their apocalyptic prophecy etc etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom